Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:18:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

TIA movelists

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIA movelists  (Read 3583 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #105 on: 07 September, 2010, 05:11:58 pm »

Looking good so far.

Transformations:
Shikai: Soar: ZeldaFan activates her sword’s shikai, turning it into a chokuto while increasing her attack by 20% and all her attacks gain an electric element.
Werewolf Form: Only available when ZeldaFan is equpped with the item "Lycanthropy Virus". ZeldaFan transforms into a werewolf, increasing her . Replaces Shikai: Soar.
Justarius: Only available when ZeldaFan is equppied with "Warrior of Justice" and reaches her final health bar. ZeldaFan gains a white, sparkly aura, a completely different stance and a deeper voice as she gains a .

Gains a what? Don't leave us hanging! T-T
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #106 on: 07 September, 2010, 05:27:34 pm »

Looking good so far.

Transformations:
Shikai: Soar: ZeldaFan activates her sword’s shikai, turning it into a chokuto while increasing her attack by 20% and all her attacks gain an electric element.
Werewolf Form: Only available when ZeldaFan is equpped with the item "Lycanthropy Virus". ZeldaFan transforms into a werewolf, increasing her . Replaces Shikai: Soar.
Justarius: Only available when ZeldaFan is equppied with "Warrior of Justice" and reaches her final health bar. ZeldaFan gains a white, sparkly aura, a completely different stance and a deeper voice as she gains a .

Gains a what? Don't leave us hanging! T-T
^
D:

Joking aside, even incomplete it's looking quite good.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #107 on: 08 September, 2010, 01:27:30 pm »

There. I went back and added the rest. I'm really angry with myself; I hate how I've done this movelist and I wasn't able to do ZeldaFan justice at all.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #108 on: 08 September, 2010, 02:10:43 pm »

*shrugs* Still better than I could do...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #109 on: 30 April, 2011, 05:01:57 pm »

Nara:

Costume 1: Usual outfit
Costume 2: No shirt

Transformations:
None.

Special Attacks:
Sonic Kick: Nara kicks fast enough to cause a sonic boom, sending an invisible blast at the opponent.
Accel Strike: Nara dashes forward a short distance instantaneuosly, causing a 9 hit combo to strike the opponent if they're between his starting and ending locations.
Kitsune Clutch: Nara lowers his stance. If he is hit by any physical attack in this stance, he will deflect it and grab the opponent with his tails, breaking there neck.
Accel Kick: Nara performs a high roundhouse kick. If the opponent is hit, they are suddenly hit by what seems to be an additional 9 strikes before being kicked away.

Ultimate Attacks:
Max Accel: Cinematic Ultimate. Nara charges forward and kicks the opponent in the stomach, followed by a spinning kick to the chin and a blurred punching combo to strike them in midair before kicking them away and rushing at them with an intense speed. The power struggle begins when Nara knocks the opponent into the air and ends when he charges at them. If Nara wins, he hits them once; in the face, and he keeps going, moving so fast that he shoots out the arena, across countries, over oceans, around the planet, and then back to the arena where he slams fist-first into a huge rock wall, crushing the opponent's head. If Nara loses, he simply performs a fairly powerful combo as the continue flying, pummeling them with punches and kicks.

Entrance Quotes:
"Hmhm... let's begin."
"Hm? You wish to fight me?"

Victory Quotes:
"Well, that was certainly entertaining."
"Hmhm... better luck next time."
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #110 on: 30 April, 2011, 06:29:09 pm »

Nestia: Mm, I may have found my main. Wink

And that Ultimate Attack brings back pleasant memories of Flash beating Luthor/Brainiac in Justice League Unlimited.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #111 on: 01 May, 2011, 01:00:51 pm »

Nestia: Mm, I may have found my main. Wink

And that Ultimate Attack brings back pleasant memories of Flash beating Luthor/Brainiac in Justice League Unlimited.

[has watched that scene on Youtube] That's not what Nara's ultimate is like. Nara's ultimate is that he hits the opponent, and then keeps running, carrying them with his punch. Even so, I'd never seen that before you pointed it out. Don't try to make it seem like I'm ripping off things I hadn't even seen before.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #112 on: 01 May, 2011, 01:13:21 pm »

I'm not saying you're ripping it off, I'm just reminded of that scene because of him running around the planet. It's not a criticism, and I didn't realise he carried the opponent around the world with him.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #113 on: 02 May, 2011, 09:11:26 am »

Very nice, very nice. Also good attention to detail as usual. I think I've only had Nara snap someone's neck like... once or twice before, but you still remembered and put it in there. Very nice job, very nice.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #114 on: 02 July, 2011, 05:30:50 pm »

Nestor Asimov

Costume 1: Green armour.
Costume 2: Brown armour.

Transformations:
None.

Special Attacks:
Repulsor Beam: Nestor holds his hand out and fires a translucent beam of energy from it.
Missile Blaster: Nestor opens two compartments on his shoulders and fires two missiles forward, one after the other.
Rocket Upper: Nestor activates a jet on his arm and performs an enhanced uppercut with it. Similar to Bardock's Heat Phalanx.
Booster Tackle: Nestor activates the jets on his suit and charges forward. Similar to #16's Rocket Tackle.

Ultimate Attacks:
Photon Cannon: Real Time Ultimate. Nestor summons a gigantic cannon and fires a huge purple beam from it.
Great Magnetic Field: Cinematic Ultimate. Nestor bursts forward with his suit's jets, performing a right-left-kick combo, knocking his opponent to the ground, before he opens up several hidden compartments on his suit and lauches a barrage of missiles. The Power Struggle begins when Nestor flies forward and ends just as he reveals the compartments. If the opponent wins, they backflip out of the way, but Nestor quickly flies down and knees them in the gut, causing them to collapse. If Nestor wins, the opponent raises their arms to protect themselves as the missiles explode around them, before Nestor shoots down and slams his fist into the opponent, releasing a powerful shockwave through them and the ground.

Entrance Quotes:

Victory Quotes:
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #115 on: 02 July, 2011, 05:33:43 pm »

Can't say I was expecting this, but it's pretty good.

I have to ask, though, where does the brown armour come from?
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #116 on: 02 July, 2011, 05:39:19 pm »

Nowhere in particular. I just needed a recolour, and since Nestor's outfit is green shirt/brown trousers, I felt brown was the best choice.

I'm not too particularly fond of this one, since I'm still undecided on whether or not he should have been regular at first with the armour being a transformation. I'm not sure it was a good idea to post it, especially since I feel it lacked character.

Also, I've been getting much too frustrated with the quotes for each character. I'm considering just leaving that part to the creators.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #117 on: 02 July, 2011, 05:42:25 pm »

I have to say on occasion I imagine a Dojo fighter game with Dissidia-style gameplay, and I have the same touble of deciding whether he should always be in armour or save it for his EX Mode.

It'd be easier if it was a Smash Bros-style game, because then he could just have a similar mechanic to Samus/ZSS.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #118 on: 02 July, 2011, 05:49:14 pm »

But the transformations in DBZ Budokai aren't like EX Bursts or ZSS. They're much simpler and a core part of the gameplay, able to be done with a simple button press, so I felt it would make more sense. But I was conflicted since he almost always fights in his armour now.

I'm starting to think it was a mistake to post his movelist. I think I should have waited until after I thought about it more.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #119 on: 02 July, 2011, 05:57:08 pm »

Trouble is, I'm not really sure what else he could use for a transformation. I haven't designed any kind of second level or powerup for the armour. At least not yet.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: