Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 12:49:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

TIA movelists

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIA movelists  (Read 3595 times)
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #15 on: 02 February, 2010, 10:51:53 am »

TIA only?

Do what you want. Not as if anything I say would make a difference.
It does.

I'm not arguing over this.

I shall attempt to come up with something.

Fine.
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #16 on: 02 February, 2010, 10:55:17 am »

I know why I ask, if that's what you're wondering...
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #17 on: 02 February, 2010, 10:59:32 am »

I know why I ask, if that's what you're wondering...

I've been blamed for more than enough arguments already. I've given you free reign to do what you want, isn't that enough!?
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #18 on: 02 February, 2010, 11:01:37 am »

I do not want to argue, I want to gather as much info as possible.

Why? This is a secret...
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #19 on: 02 February, 2010, 04:26:43 pm »

WHatever.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #20 on: 03 February, 2010, 03:23:43 pm »

Mecha Sonic

Costume 1: Normal appearance.
Costume 2: With cape.
Costume 2: With flame decals on wrists and shins.

Transformations
Semi-Super: Mecha Sonic gains a 10% increase in attack and speed, and a 5% increase in defense.
Complete: Mecha gains an additional 10% increase in attack, defense and speed. Only available while Semi-Super.

Special Attacks:
Rocket Punch: Mecha removes his hand and fires a missile from his arm. Similar to #16's Rocket Punch.
Spin Dash: Mecha curls into a ball and charges forward. Similar to Super Buu's Ill Ball Attack.
Chaos Storm: Mecha hold out his arm and fires a small group of energy blasts. Similar to Super 17's Flash Bomber. Only available in Semi-Super and Complete forms.
Photon Rain: Mecha raises his arm and fires blue blasts into the air, which then home into the opponent. A blue version of Kid Buu's Assault Rain. Only available in Semi-Super and Complete forms.
Ultimate Press: Mecha surrounds himself in a barrier and rams the opponent. Similar to Broly's Gigantic Press. Replaces Spin Dash in Semi-Super and Complete forms.

Ultimate Moves:
Limitless Power: Cinematic Ultimate. Mecha punches the opponent into the air, then flies after them to grab and thwo them down. He says "I can't hold back anymore..." and raises his arms into the air, forming a lava-like ball of energy. He shouts "Regret this in the next world!" and throws it down. If Mecha wins the power struggle, he screams "You brough this upon yourself!" and powers up, then fires a blue beam at the ball, detonating it. If the opponent wins, the ball slowly overcomes their defenses.
True Nightmare: Cinematic Ultimate. Mecha uppercuts the opponent into the air and teleports after them and performs a brutal looking combo, before elbowing them down. He floats calmly down to ground, a bit away from them, and says "I will show you..." He powers up and extends his arm cannon, gathering blue energy at it's tip. He adds "...one final terror!" and fires a massive blue beam. If Mecha wins the power struggle, he screams "You're just an insect!!" and puts more power into the beam, overpowering his opponent and consuming them. If the opponent wins, the jump up and deflect the beam towards the ground, only to find Mecha in front of them and he kicks them down into the dirt.

Entrance Quotes:
"I will fight if I have to!"
"Do not underestimate me."
[vs David] "If that is what you want."
[vs Waluigi] "Waluigi... may I have the honour of a match?"
[vs Silhouette] "You really wish to fight me?"
[vs Hinata] "Hinata... if that is your wish."
[vs Ayla] "[sigh] ....Ayla, I am called a robot."
[vs ZeldaFan and Neko-chan] "...you gave me a second chance..."

Victory Quotes:
"...the little birds ran away."
"It appears victory is mine."
[while Complete] "This power... I can feel it overflowing....!!"
[while Complete] "All life forms will bow down to me!!"
[vs Team Dark Lead] "Heh... that was fun."
[vs ZeldaFan and Neko-chan] "...thank you."
[vs Dark Lead, ZeldaFan and Neko-chan while Complete] "Friendship? What a laughable sentiment!"
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #21 on: 04 February, 2010, 09:04:45 am »

An interesting read. I know very little about the Budokai games, but still interesting.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #22 on: 05 February, 2010, 03:57:38 pm »

Thanks. You can look up the movelists on youtube. Omega2040 in particular has all the Infinite World movelists on his account.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: 09 February, 2010, 01:54:20 pm »

Hinata:

Costume 1: Normal appearance
Costume 2: Post-time skip outfit

Transformations:
Byakugan: Hinata activates her Byakugan, gaining a 10% increase in speed and draining energy (chakra, ki, stamina, mana, etc) with every blow. This drains her own chakra, however, and she will deactivate if she has less than one block. Can still be used while Awakened.
Awakened Hinata: Hinata throws off her coat and her hands glow blue with chakra. She gains a 20% increase in attack.

Special Attacks:
Eight Trigrams: Thirty Two Palms: Hinata lunges forward to strike the opponent. If she succeeds, she performs a 32 hit combo with chakra enhanced strikes. If performed while Byakugan is active, drains half the opponent's energy bar.
Eight Trigrams: Spirit Palm: Hinata assumes a counter stance. If she is struck by any physical attack, she'll throw the opponent into the air and strike them with a chakra enhanced palm as they fall.
Eight Trigrams: Stream Palm: Hinata thrusts both palms forward, firing a close range blast of blue chakra. A blue version of Kid Gohan's Masenko from Infinite World.
Eight Trigrams: Sixty Four Palms: Hinata lunges forward to strike the opponent. If she succeeds, she performs a 64 hit combo with chakra enhanced strikes. If performed while Byakugan is active, drains all of the opponent's energy bar. Replaces Eight Trigrams: Thirty Two Palms while Awakened.

Ultimate Attacks:
Eight Trigrams: Sixty Four Palms Guard: Cinematic Ultimate. Hinata lunges forward and strikes with both hands, then knocks the opponent into the air. She begins to rapidly move her arms as they fall, leaving trails of blue chakra. If she wins the power struggle, the opponent lands hard and stands up, seeing what Hinata's doing. They charge forward, but too late as Hinata immediately moves her arms even faster to create a blue dome around herself, cutting the opponent with her chakra blades. If the opponent wins, they land on their hands and jump back onto their feet. They see what she's doing and jump back, easily dodging the dome.
Eight Trigrams: One Hundred Twenty Eight Palms: Real time Ultimate. Hinata lunges forward to strike the opponent. If she succeeds, she unleashes a 128 hit combo with chakra enhanced strikes that not only does damage but winds the opponent. If Byakugan is active, t also drains the opponent of all their chakra.

Entrance Quotes:
"I... I'll do my best..."
"I-I won't run!"
[vs David, Silhouette, Waluigi or Mecha] "U-um... m-may I have the honour of a match?"
[vs Ayla] "Ayla-oneechan! Please spar with me!"
[vs Neji] "I-I'm not a failure... I'm not..."
[vs Naruto] "N-Naruto-kun!?"

Victory Quotes:
"I-I did it? I really did it!"
"A-am I really stronger?"
[when Awakened] "Ha! Is that all you got?"
[when Awakened] "Come see me again when you grow some talent."
[vs David, Silhouette, Waluigi or Mecha] "H-how was that?"
[vs Ayla] "How was that, oneechan?"
[vs Neji] "Neji-oniisan..."
[vs Naruto] "Naruto-kun! A-are you alright?"
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #24 on: 09 February, 2010, 01:56:27 pm »

I decided to alter the title. Do whatever movelists you want.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #25 on: 15 February, 2010, 02:13:36 pm »

[sigh] I'm not too happy with this one.

Ayla:

Costume 2: Brown outfit.

Transformations:
None.

Special Attacks:
Roundillo Kick: Ayla rolls forward and kicks. Similar to Hercule's Rolling Hercule Punch but with a kick.
Boulder Toss: Ayla slams her fists down to summon a boulder, then throws it at her opponent.
Cat Attack: Ayla lunges forward and performs a 6 hit combo with feral, feline-like strikes.
Triple Kick: Ayla crouches low, then leaps up and performs three kicks in rapid succession. Similar to Hercule's Dynamite Kick or Videl's Eagle Kick, but without the explosions or blue energy.

Ultimate Attacks:
Dino Tail: Cinematic Ultimate. Ayla headbutts the opponent into the air, then jumps up and axehandles them down. The opponent looks up to see Ayla sitting on the head of a tyrannosaurus rex, which attempts to stamp on the opponent. If Ayla wins the power struggle, the opponent will dodge it's feet, but cries out helplessly as the t-rex crushes them under its tail. If the opponent wins, Ayla will jump down in frustration to continue the fight after the opponent dodges the dinosaur's stomps, but is hit by it's tail, gaining an anime bump on her head.
Double Triple Kick: Real time Ultimate. Ayla will perform a brief power-up, her skin turning bright red, and perform her Triple Kick. If these attacks connect, she will knock them over and jump off-screen, before performing three flying kicks into their stomach, jumping back off-screen with each kick.

Entrance Quote:
"Ayla not scared! Ayla win!"
"Ayla strong; Ayla not run!"
[vs David] "David! Ayla want fight! Prove you strongest!"
[vs Waluigi] "Waluigi! Fight Ayla!"
[vs Silhouette] "Sil! Ayla match?"
[vs Mecha] "Mecha! Raw-bot strong?"
[vs Hinata] "Okay! Ayla fight you!"
[vs Sheena, Harumi, ZeldaFan, Agaranok or Gargravarr] "Who you? You strong?"

Victory Quote:
"Ha! Ayla strongest there is!"
"Ayla win; Ayla always win!"
[vs David] "What happen? You stronger than this."
[vs Waluigi] "Ha ha! Ayla win this time!"
[vs Silhouette] "Sil lose? Sil let Ayla win?"
[vs Mecha] "Raw-bot not strong as Ayla think..."
[vs Hinata] "Hinata fun! Let go again!"
[vs Sheena, Harumi, ZeldaFan, Agaranok or Gargravarr] "You not strong as look. Come back when you ready."

Characters still to do:
Diablo
Romulus
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #26 on: 17 February, 2010, 02:20:05 pm »

*shrugs* Still better than I could do.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #27 on: 17 February, 2010, 02:55:06 pm »

Only because you don't know the series.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #28 on: 17 February, 2010, 03:00:34 pm »

Only because you don't know the series.

No, I'm rubbish at thinking up movelists in general. Even for games I'm familiar with, like Smash Bros or Dissidia.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #29 on: 07 March, 2010, 03:10:24 pm »

Diablo:

Costume 2: Casual wear.

Transformations:
Wrath of Hell: Diablo's aura becomes a deeper red and he gains a 20% increase in attack.

Special Attacks:
Hellfire: Blitz: Diablo fires a ball of energy forward. Same as Dabura's Hell Blitz from Budokai series, Shin Budokai series and Infinite World.
Hellfire: Wave: Diablo summons a burst of red energy in front of him. A red version of Frieza's Death Wave from Budokai series, Shin Budokai series, Burst Limit and Infinite World.
Hellfire: Burst: Diablo tosses a small ball of fire which erupts into a tall pillar.
Devil's Fork: Diablo surround his pitchfork in flame and then throws it in an arc.

Ultimate Attacks:
Demonic Summoning: Cinematic Ultimate. Diablo uppercuts the opponent into the air, rapidly stabbing them repeatedly with his fork. He twirls it and smacks them down to the ground, before landing and clapping his hands, a summoning rune appearing on the ground in front of him. If Diablo wins the power struggle, Diablo will summon Cerberus, who will try to crush the opponent under his paws before breathing three beams of purple/black energy at them, resulting in a huge explosion. If the opponent wins, Diablo will only summon a tiny imp, who will annoy the opponent long enough for Diablo to impale them on his fork.
Hellfire: Giant Blast: Cinematic Ultimate. Diablo knocks the opponent into the air and follows them, to knock them back down. He holds out one arm and starts to gather hellfire. As he does, he shouts "Hellfire: Giant Blast!" and fires the attack. If Diablo wins the power struggle, he shouts "I'll see you in hell!" and throws a smaller ball of hellfire at it, detonating it. If he loses, the attack slowly overwhelms the opponent's defenses. Only available with Wrath of Hell active. Similar to Vegeta's Big Bang Attack from Budokai series and Infinite World.

Entrance Quotes:
"Heh heh... this oughta be fun..."
"Welcome to hell!"
[vs any kitsune, demon or werewolf][/i] "You're a demon? Well I'm a DEVIL!"

Victory Quotes:
"It takes more than a cross and holy water to stop me!"
"[laughes mockingly and flexes his muscles]"
« Last Edit: 11 June, 2010, 01:04:40 pm by Davidk92 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: