Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:47:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

TIA movelists

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIA movelists  (Read 3587 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #45 on: 11 June, 2010, 06:17:20 pm »

Could be interesting to see. As long as I'm allowed to make constructive criticism of my characters' movesets should you choose to do them.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #46 on: 11 June, 2010, 06:20:15 pm »

I don't mind at all. You're a lot better at movelists than I am, so feel free to do them for my characters, if you wish to do so.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #47 on: 11 June, 2010, 06:22:13 pm »

Could be interesting to see. As long as I'm allowed to make constructive criticism of my characters' movesets should you choose to do them.

Okay. Fair enough.

I don't mind at all. You're a lot better at movelists than I am, so feel free to do them for my characters, if you wish to do so.

Cool. Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #48 on: 11 June, 2010, 06:32:10 pm »

I second ILS' comment about you being better at movelists than I am.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #49 on: 11 June, 2010, 06:38:41 pm »

I have no issues at all. The last Budokai I played was Tenkaichi 2 for the Wii, so I'm a bit out-of-date.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #50 on: 12 June, 2010, 11:00:22 am »

Mads "ILS" Anderson:

Costume 1: Black t-shirt, black jeans.
Costume 2: Blue t-shirt, black jeans.
Costume 3: Red coat, white gloves, black t-shirt, black jeans.
Costume 4: Pink top, pink skirt, pink high heels.

Transformations:
High Tension: ILS wipes some sweat from his brow, gaining a 10% increase in attack and speed.

Special Attacks:
Summoning: Gunner: ILS claps and places his hands on the ground, summoning a girl in a bikini with a bazooka to fire a blast at the opponent.
Summoning: Martial Artist: ILS claps and places his hands on the ground, summoning a girl in a bikini with nunchuks who runs forward and performs a quick combo with them.
Alchemy: Punch: ILS claps and places his hands on the ground, causing a large fist to punch forward from the ground.
Alchemy: Wall: ILS claps and places his hands on the ground, causing a wall to appear out of the ground to block projectiles and knock away nearby opponents.

Ultimate Attacks:
Summoning: Army: Cinematic Ultimate. ILS punches the the opponent away, clapping his hands and placing them on the ground. Immediately, his entire anime girl army appears surrounding the opponent. Two girls run forward with swords, slashing the opponent from either side, while another kicks them into yet another, who throws them into the air. If ILS wins the power struggle, the opponent hits the ground only to be brutally pummeled by Naru, blasted by several fireballs from Yuki and crushed under a boulder thrown by Sheena. If the opponent wins, three girls with bazookas shoot the opponent out of the sky.

Entrance Quotes:
"Oh, man... I'm gonna die here, aren't I?"
"I... I can take you!"
[vs Katrina] "Eh? ...alright, Kat."
[vs Sheena, Nestia] "Please don't kill me..."
[vs  ZeldaFan, Gargravarr, or Agaranok] "....damn it all..."
[vs Nebilim] "Don't make me do this!"

Victory Quotes:
"I did it? I did it!"
"Phew... all in one piece..."
[vs Katrina] "Eech! Um... you okay, Kat?"
[vs Sheena, Nestia] "Eh heh heh... well..."
[vs ZeldaFan, Gargravarr or Agaranok] "Oh my god... that was scary..."
[vs Nebilim] "Flanny... I'm sorry..."
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #51 on: 12 June, 2010, 11:01:00 am »

I have no issues at all. The last Budokai I played was Tenkaichi 2 for the Wii, so I'm a bit out-of-date.

Tenkaichi is not a part of the Budokai series.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #52 on: 12 June, 2010, 11:07:13 am »

I must say, I really like that one. The attacks and quotes all fit the character.

I also like the little nod to FMA, and his occasional pranked transformation into a girl, with the Edward costume and the pink costume.
Report Spam   Logged

FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #53 on: 12 June, 2010, 11:16:03 am »

It isn't? Well, just affirms what I said about being out-of-date. XD

Although I did play BurstLimit at a friend's house not too long ago. It was a bit more simple compared to the other games, but was still interesting. I'd have to play it again to form a better opinion on it.

Anyways, I'd actually really like to see what you could come up with. I have difficulty with occasionally overpowering and underpowering movesets, and all the ones you've made here seem pretty solid.
« Last Edit: 12 June, 2010, 11:23:45 am by FrozenIndustry » Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #54 on: 12 June, 2010, 11:22:55 am »

Nice work on ILS. I'm slightly confused by why he'd say "please don't kill me" to Nestia, though...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #55 on: 12 June, 2010, 12:50:22 pm »

I must say, I really like that one. The attacks and quotes all fit the character.

I also like the little nod to FMA, and his occasional pranked transformation into a girl, with the Edward costume and the pink costume.

Thanks. I'm glad you got the reference with the costumes; I was worried no one would and I would just seem wierd. >_>

Although I did play BurstLimit at a friend's house not too long ago. It was a bit more simple compared to the other games, but was still interesting. I'd have to play it again to form a better opinion on it.

Anyways, I'd actually really like to see what you could come up with. I have difficulty with occasionally overpowering and underpowering movesets, and all the ones you've made here seem pretty solid.

The Budokai series consists of DBZ: Budokai 1-3, DBZ: Shin Budokai 1 and 2, DBZ: Infinite World and, to a lesser extent, DBZ: Burst Limit. I think Burst Limit was an experiment to see how DBZ would work on high-def consoles.

Nice work on ILS. I'm slightly confused by why he'd say "please don't kill me" to Nestia, though...

The big palava about her losing her temper whenever he went to fight when he should be resting, and his fear of her.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #56 on: 12 June, 2010, 12:52:28 pm »

The big palava about her losing her temper whenever he went to fight when he should be resting, and his fear of her.

Ah, I see...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #57 on: 12 June, 2010, 02:10:45 pm »

Thanks. I'm glad you got the reference with the costumes; I was worried no one would and I would just seem wierd. >_>

The Budokai series consists of DBZ: Budokai 1-3, DBZ: Shin Budokai 1 and 2, DBZ: Infinite World and, to a lesser extent, DBZ: Burst Limit. I think Burst Limit was an experiment to see how DBZ would work on high-def consoles.

Gotcha. Well, I still find Tenkaichi to be a fun game when I want a bit of a nostalgia trip.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #58 on: 12 June, 2010, 03:25:11 pm »

Oh, I'm not saying it isn't. It's one of my favourite games. And you'd be hard pushed to find someone who doesn't find a game where you can play as a giant, golden, fire-breathing, laser-firing monkey to be enjoyable.
Report Spam   Logged

FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #59 on: 12 June, 2010, 03:27:30 pm »

Oh, I'm not saying it isn't. It's one of my favourite games. And you'd be hard pushed to find someone who doesn't find a game where you can play as a giant, golden, fire-breathing, laser-firing monkey to be enjoyable.

Oh, no, I wasn't insinuating that you didn't like it, just felt like making that point.

And yes indeed. The awful think was that before I owned it, my friend would bring it over and destroy me with his insanely customized Bardock.

The most horrifying thing was his special that was a dash grab. I almost looked like he was raping them. D:

EDIT: I remember now, it was called Final Revenger. And we just thought that at the time because we had no idea as to what he was doing.
« Last Edit: 12 June, 2010, 03:34:28 pm by FrozenIndustry » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: