Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:51:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

TIA movelists

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIA movelists  (Read 3585 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #75 on: 14 June, 2010, 08:53:03 am »

I may have to steal some of those attacks in future, though... >_> <_<
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #76 on: 14 June, 2010, 09:06:48 am »

[shrugs] Not like I can stop you.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #77 on: 14 June, 2010, 09:14:02 am »

Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #78 on: 25 June, 2010, 06:53:24 pm »

Agaranok:

Costume 1: Black and red armour.
Costume 2: Black suit.
Costume 3: Black suit sans jacket, with sleeves rolled up.

Transformations:
None.

Special Attacks:
Dark Moon: Agaranok gathers black/purple energy into his hand and then throws it forward. A black/purple version of Dabura's Hell Blitz from the Budokais, Shin Budokais and Infinite World.
Dark Barrier: Agaranok bends over, gathering energy, before releasing a black/purple dome of energy from his body. A black/purple version of #17/#18/Cell's Energy Barrier from the Budokais and Infinite World.
Dark Blade: Agaranok holds out his sword and slashes with it, launching a short-range shockwave from it. Can be charged to perform three slashes. Similar to Janemba's Rakshaa's Claw from the Shin Budokais and Infinite World.
Dark Claws: Agaranok forms purple claws on his arms and perform a powerful combo with them. Pressing the button repeatedly will increase the number of hits delivered.

Ultimate Attacks:
Dark Void: Cinematic Ultimate. Agaranok knockes the opponent into the air, then back down to the ground. He holds his arms to his sides, gathering dark energy into them, before firing several of them at the opponent. They veer off, forming a circle around the opponent as a glowing rune appears on the ground beneath them. If Agaranok wins the power struggle, he will summon dark chains to hold the opponent down, and darkly say "This is the end... Dark Void!" as he brings his hand down. A black/purple dome will suddenly explode out from the centre of the rune, and Agaranok will clench his fist to signal it to explode. if the opponent wins the power struggle, they will leaps into the air and slam Agaranok into the circle. He will realise what's happened and attempt to get out, but will be too slow and will be consumed instead, screaming "No!"
Dark Puppetry: Cinematic Ultimate. Agaranok will knock the opponent into the air, but get kicked back down when he tries to follow them. He'll shout "Damn!" and look around; he'll spot someone and state "You'll do..." and release purple threads from his body to grab a bystander. The character will turn around at the last second, just in time to see the threads coming...
ZeldaFan: "Huh?"
Sheena: "What the-!?"
Naru: "Hm...?"
Nara: "Ah!"
Gar: "Hm?
Kestin: "H-hey!"
David: "What?"
He will then absorb them, becoming a stronger "Dark" version of that character, with Agaranok's voice. Two of their moves will replace Dark Blade and Dark Claw, and a new Ultimate will replace Dark Puppetry, but otherwise he will retain his movelist.

Entrance Quotes:
"Hmph... let's begin."
"Do not expect me to hold back."
[vs Susan] "Well then, shall we go?"
[vs ZeldaFan or Gar] "Hmph. Show me what you can do."
[vs ILS or Diablo] "You intend to fight me?"

Victory Quotes:
"Such a dissapointment."
"I'm sorry, but you simply weren't good enough.
[vs Susan] "Heh heh... better luck next time."
[vs ZeldaFan or Gar] "As I thought."
[vs ILS or Diablo] "Was that some sort of joke?"
[as Dark ZeldaFan] "Hm... she's stronger than she lets on."
[as Dark Sheena] "Such... strength...."
[as Dark Naru] "I... probably won't get used to this."
[as Dark Nara] "A kitsune, hm..."
[as Dark Gar] "The sword won't listen to me... interesting..."
[as Dark Kestin] "What on Earth is this trash that he listens to!?"
[as Dark David] "How has he managed to learn so much?"
« Last Edit: 01 July, 2010, 01:21:07 pm by Davidk92 » Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #79 on: 25 June, 2010, 07:18:28 pm »

Damn... Those two Ultimate Attacks just reinforce my belief that Agaranok would be a great early villain for the hypothetical Dojo anime. Y'know, one that does a heel-face-turn at some point.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #80 on: 25 June, 2010, 07:55:12 pm »

Very nice. I highly approve, it suits him well.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #81 on: 26 June, 2010, 03:28:41 pm »

Again, really good. And like Gar said, his outfit has stayed the same for a long time, plus it's part of his character that he's kind of silent, so I wouldn't feel bad about that.

I don't know why I haven't noticed until know, but your ultimate attacks are really well described... I can picture it clearly in my head when i read it.

[angry at self for missing this] Thanks.

Damn... Those two Ultimate Attacks just reinforce my belief that Agaranok would be a great early villain for the hypothetical Dojo anime. Y'know, one that does a heel-face-turn at some point.

Yeah.

Very nice. I highly approve, it suits him well.

Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #82 on: 01 July, 2010, 05:22:26 am »

I suck for missing this for so long, I'm really sorry.

Very good, very nice read.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #83 on: 01 July, 2010, 01:20:28 pm »

I suck for missing this for so long, I'm really sorry.

Very good, very nice read.

I suck for missing your comment and taking so long to do this. If anything, I'm sorry.

Thanks.

Update:
Posted Agaranok's quotes. Putting the Dark character's movelists on hold for a while..
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #84 on: 01 July, 2010, 01:37:25 pm »

It took me a moment to understand his victory quote as Dark Gar, then I remembered that most of your moveset for Gar involved his zanpakuto. It's good, though.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #85 on: 01 July, 2010, 01:59:51 pm »

It took me a moment to understand his victory quote as Dark Gar, then I remembered that most of your moveset for Gar involved his zanpakuto. It's good, though.

Thanks. I don't know much about Bleach, but from what I understand the spirit of a zanpakuto and it's owner have some sort of spiritual bond. So I presumed that if Agaranok stole Gar's body, Katantetsu wouldn't obey him.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #86 on: 01 July, 2010, 02:07:33 pm »

It shouldn't do, no. It is possible for people to use another person's zanpakuto, but it's incredibly rare. They've never really gone into it in much detail, to be honest...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #87 on: 01 July, 2010, 02:25:16 pm »

It shouldn't do, no. It is possible for people to use another person's zanpakuto, but it's incredibly rare. They've never really gone into it in much detail, to be honest...

I thought so...
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #88 on: 14 July, 2010, 03:08:46 pm »

Sheena Nebilim:

Costume 1: Red t-shirt and black shorts.
Costume 2: Black t-shirt and brown shorts.
Costume 3: Black bikini.
Costume 4: Red and white dress.

Transformations:
Knuckle Buster: Sheena activates her knuckle busters, increasing her attack by 25%.

Special Attacks:
Up And Over: Sheena uppercuts the opponent, then punches them back down. Similar to Gohan and Great Saiyaman’s Justice Punch from the Budokais, Shin Budokais and Infinite World.
Quake Punch: Sheena punches the ground, causing a large spiked part of earth to lunge forward.
Focus Punch: Sheena readies herself, then lunges forward with a punch. Similar to Ginyu’s Strong Jersey attack from the Budokais, Burst Limit and Infinite World.
Painful Sky Leg: Sheena jumps into the air and performs a falling axe kick, sending a short-range shockwave out.

Ultimate Attacks:
Unlimited Strength: Cinematic Ultimate. Sheena punches the opponent away, then crackes her knuckles and slams her fists into the ground, causing a shockwave that launches the opponent into the air. She readies herself, then hits the opponent as they come down, sending them flying into a cliff face. If Sheena wins the power struggle, they become imbedded in the cliff face, so she runs forward and leaps up, planting both feet onto the opponent and causing the cliff to collapse on top of them. If the opponent wins, the bounce off the cliff and fall, Sheena catching them on her fist.
Giant Spike: Real time Ultimate. Sheena leaps into the air, then slams her fist into the ground, damaging anyone too close. Similar to Broly’s Giant Spike from Shin Budokai 2, Burst Limit and Infinite World.

Entrance Quotes:
“Alright! Let’s get started!”
“Hmph! I’ll take you on!”
[vs Naru] “You irritating little…!!”
[vs Gar] “Y-yeah… let’s go...!”
[vs Nebilim] “Y… you…!!”

Victory Quotes:
“Haha! I won!”
“Yeesh… that was tough…”
[vs Naru] “Little runt…”
[vs Gar] “M-Marik! You okay!?”
[vs Nebilim] “…Mother…”
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #89 on: 14 July, 2010, 05:38:33 pm »

These comments are just getting monotinous, what with them just being ways for me to say how good you are at this.

But seriously, I really like it. I mean, some of the special attacks are attacks I've actually had her use before, so it's cool to see them there. The ultimates are well written, and the quotes fit her character.

Just... I don't know what to say anymore. Awesome, awesome job. *Thumbs up*
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: