Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 01:18:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

So, did you all hear they're rebooting the Spider-man series?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So, did you all hear they're rebooting the Spider-man series?  (Read 998 times)
A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #30 on: 15 January, 2011, 12:47:20 pm »

Oh definately. The problem is that Spider-Man's so commonly filled with angst by his writers, people seem to forget just how annoying he is for his enemies to fight. If they're going to give Deadpool the proper treatment, they should do the same for Spidey.
Yeah, I definitely agree.
I'm thinking Venom should be a second/third movie. The first movie should introduce the character who will be playing eddie, Then he gets symbioted, Works out 24/7 just like in the show/comics. Then they have a reason to make CG Venom look huge, as he should be.

Now...I don't remember much about Carnage's origins, so i'll wiki them up for now, but I do remember Venom and Carnage hating each other and working together to take down Spiderman. They could work together then just start freaking the **** out on each other at one point and spiderman intervenes hoping to  stop them both. Not perfect, but it makes more sense then spiderman three....

IIRC, Carnage was created when Cletus Cassidy and Eddie Brock was in the same prison. Cletus was then infected by an offspring of the symbiote, creating Carnage. At least that's what I think.

I think that's how poison was made actually. Carnage is a completely different Symbiote, isn't it?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: