Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:20:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Why was the third pic of my sig deleted without warning?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why was the third pic of my sig deleted without warning?  (Read 2133 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #30 on: 02 March, 2010, 04:35:31 pm »

I'm just gonna say that 911 doesn't tell us what's going on and leaves little traces of clues as to why he does things.... His attitude really doesn't help.... You think he's doing his job but real punishment can't be made if we don't know what happened....

It's annoying becuase you think we don't do anything.... And 911 is some hero....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #31 on: 02 March, 2010, 04:37:52 pm »

What constitutes as real punishment?

And how effective have suspensions/temporary banning been?
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #32 on: 02 March, 2010, 04:43:11 pm »

What constitutes as real punishment?

And how effective have suspensions/temporary banning been?
I'd define them as something that's official.... That we've agreed upon and where it fits the person and crime....

Not as effective as we'd like but make not mistake things are changing as we type.
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Maniac234678
« Reply #33 on: 02 March, 2010, 05:20:44 pm »

You think he's doing his job but real punishment can't be made if we don't know what happened....

This is why the complaints leveled towards you exist; why do you make this into a complicated sequence? There is no justification for this for due to the stagnant userbase and the relations between it from friendship to rivalry to plain mutual contempt. For those who are not content with leaving this site as an anarchic cesspool, a single decision for punishment for a true problem should be collectively met with unmatched simplicity. Given how lenient this site is, the target, should it be a valid one as it most likely would be given the knowledge of these aforementioned relationships, must be so subversive to the norm that the process of discussing it should be skipped. Given the relations among you, this is likely for the best, as to go your route would simply engender more spite between you guys and damage the foundations of the site.

It's annoying becuase you think we don't do anything.... And 911 is some hero....

lolwut? I really don't **** think that he's a hero much like everyone else, so leave your inferiority complex at the door. He's a pal of mine, I don't think the current attempts to reprimand him are perfectly valid, therefore I defend him. I don't place him as a staff member on a pedestal above the rest of you, I merely critique your actions and decisions.
Report Spam   Logged
k3v
just k3v
Holy Ruler

Mood: Relaxed

K3V

« Reply #34 on: 08 April, 2010, 08:41:07 pm »

If you don't like the sigs, turn sigs off.

I dunno
Report Spam   Logged
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #35 on: 08 April, 2010, 11:48:18 pm »

Kevin...this topic is old...
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #36 on: 20 November, 2010, 04:53:06 pm »

I understand that this topic is really old, and hate to dig it back up, but I kind of wanted to speak my mind after reading through it.

There's a simple solution to this, Adol. Shrink down your pics. That's all you have to do. Any sort of editing program will work. And seriously, try to be more considerate of others. Not everyone has the same screen size as you, nor do they all want to see giant pictures of softcore that really push the limits plastered all over this site. It's called common decency. It's embarrassing to look through a topic that has your posts in it when there are other people around me. Tone it down a bit.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #37 on: 20 November, 2010, 04:59:10 pm »

Or you could type [img height=] to change the picture size....

Also if you're browsing this place in public then it's probably best to just turn off all pictures....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #38 on: 20 November, 2010, 05:03:31 pm »

Also if you're browsing this place in public then it's probably best to just turn off all pictures....

I shouldn't have to, though. Nor should anyone else, just because of a few people, who are a minority.
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #39 on: 20 November, 2010, 05:16:44 pm »

It's embarrassing to be caught looking at this site even with all images turned off. If Adol's sigs keep you from visiting this site in public, he's doing you a favor.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #40 on: 20 November, 2010, 05:20:50 pm »

I shouldn't have to, though. Nor should anyone else, just because of a few people, who are a minority.
Well you can never tell what's gonna be posted and there's stuff I don't want people to see that's not even that bad.... But really to browse this place in public is work safe but you could look weird.... That's why I said all pictures....

It's embarrassing to be caught looking at this site even with all images turned off. If Adol's sigs keep you from visiting this site in public, he's doing you a favor.
This so much....

But I guess I should lock this topic because it's an old one and there's not anything left to be discussed.... And bumping old topics on this board is frowned upon my at least me....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: