Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 09:08:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Our good friend Jawo' is going to make a video for us

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our good friend Jawo' is going to make a video for us  (Read 3695 times)
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #90 on: 03 March, 2010, 02:46:21 am »

Dmax, tapping your heel quickly is a more efficient way to get him to respond to things.

Do it.

Well, log onto him and find out if you're really interested. >_>

know what...I'm going to put on a snuggie before I go to bed.  Colder than it's usually been lately.
Pics of you in a snuggie nao, plz.

Gosh, you're so demanding.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Jawooooooooooo
« Reply #91 on: 03 March, 2010, 02:48:16 am »

Dmax, tapping your heel quickly is a more efficient way to get him to respond to things.

Do it.
know what...I'm going to put on a snuggie before I go to bed.  Colder than it's usually been lately.

That only works with you, and only sometimes...  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm5Bass

« Reply #92 on: 03 March, 2010, 02:50:20 am »

Do it.

Roll Eyes
Only sometimes my booty
Report Spam   Logged

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Jawooooooooooo
« Reply #93 on: 03 March, 2010, 02:52:35 am »

Do it.

Roll Eyes
Only sometimes my booty

Are you saying the other times it's your hair?

Cool
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #94 on: 03 March, 2010, 02:52:51 am »

I don't have heals. I'm not a Shaman!

OH **** A WoW JOKE!

Can't i just picture as the girl in the picture? I think that's a good way to beat laziness...

@ Dmax, depends on what question. >_>

So...You want a picture of her being completely covered up....Wow...That's the opposite of what you should be asking...Unless she's made some slutty modifications to make a snuggie hot some how...

Any and all? You will be my question boy, whenever i ask a question (Not just the ones directed at you) i want you to answer it on the spot with the first thought that comes to your mind. If i ask you how you like your Coffee, I don't care if you say purple, I just want a god damn answer. You understand me, boy who's older then me i think?
Report Spam   Logged
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm5Bass

« Reply #95 on: 03 March, 2010, 02:55:04 am »

If you respect me, Dmax, you will picture me, as me.
You understand, guy who I think is younger than me?

So...You want a picture of her being completely covered up....Wow...That's the opposite of what you should be asking...Unless she's made some slutty modifications to make a snuggie hot some how...

Maybe he thinks it's cute.

Besides, modifying clothes is easy.  I could somehow make it possible if I really wanted to.
Report Spam   Logged

Jawooooooooooo
« Reply #96 on: 03 March, 2010, 02:55:55 am »

Any and all? You will be my question boy, whenever i ask a question (Not just the ones directed at you) i want you to answer it on the spot with the first thought that comes to your mind. If i ask you how you like your Coffee, I don't care if you say purple, I just want a god damn answer. You understand me, boy who's older then me i think?

Are you telling me that Bass is unable to make an ordinary snuggie look hot?

...Dmax, shut up.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #97 on: 03 March, 2010, 03:07:30 am »

Seeing you as you is a demanding order. >_o Especially because once I see it, I cannot Unsee it. Though, according to Sas, you are attractive. It's not a risk I'm entirely willing to take. Plus, I would have to find the Topic and then the pic in the topic...And then I may find Pictures of people I would rather not see....Like....Everyone else.....Though I did See Jawo', salty, and GF's picture the other day. Jawo' and Salty look exactly alike IIRC.

Are you telling me that Bass is unable to make an ordinary snuggie look hot?

...Dmax, shut up.  Roll Eyes

Idk, never seen her. Aren't you reading my posts?(Please don't respond with, "Banana")

That's a reasonable first thought. Hell, I think it's my dads whenever I ask him a question. Then again, I did ask him to do the same thing. He was confused at first, but he's coming along to it. I ask "How was work?" he says, "Get a Job". That is an acceptable response. So I give him a pat on the back and a cookie. You will have to pat your own back and give yourself a cookie, though. Sorry. Cry
Report Spam   Logged
Jawooooooooooo
« Reply #98 on: 03 March, 2010, 03:16:23 am »

Silly. This entire topic is full of it.

I'll see what happens with this video idea...

Also, I do not look like salty.
« Last Edit: 03 March, 2010, 03:19:08 am by Jawo' » Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #99 on: 03 March, 2010, 03:29:47 am »

Well, I tried looking for the Pic, Bass, I really did. But with my internet sucking and what not, It's going to take hours.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #100 on: 03 March, 2010, 04:47:11 am »

seven pages and no video

topic marked for lies
Report Spam   Logged
Jawooooooooooo
« Reply #101 on: 03 March, 2010, 05:00:43 am »

seven pages and no video

topic marked for lies

The topic is not even 12 hours old.

Here's a picture of me with a bandage on my face in bad lighting to hold you over, though:

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w106/Jawooooooooooo/pics/?action=view&current=bandaidpic.jpg
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #102 on: 03 March, 2010, 05:21:38 am »

What of it? That's not an excuse.
Report Spam   Logged
Jawooooooooooo
« Reply #103 on: 03 March, 2010, 05:24:23 am »

Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #104 on: 03 March, 2010, 08:23:58 am »

<v< Reminds me, I should do mine. Anyone know a decent program to use a webcam as a video camera?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: