Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:32:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Pokemon Fanfic Idea

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Fanfic Idea  (Read 6145 times)
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #45 on: 27 March, 2010, 07:04:33 pm »

You are David, but I wasn't sure if you were still interested.
It's why I said all the candidates instead of both.

Are we allowed to pick from any game's sets?

Yes.

[sigh]

I'd say if Min's not the gym battler, how about a trainer who battles for the fun of battling? Like Goku.

Like this idea....might do this, and give Gar the job of gym battling, but not until Gar at least makes a character outline.
I want to see all potential candidates for the position of "Gym Battler" before I render my final decision.

Hm... I might not have a proper character outline yet, but I do have the beginnings of a personality. Basically my character would be pretty insecure and unsure of himself, and maybe someone could enter him into the gym challenge to build his confidence as a trainer.

...So you think getting all three starters is cheesy? >_> (*always hacks his game or uses other means to get all three starters at the beginning*)

Ooh, I like it so far.

And when I say that, I mean that, in a story about Pokemon, I think it's cheesy. In the games, no. I mean, isn't the goal to catch them all?

Besides, I beat like half the gyms in Platinum with a team that partially consisted of Torterra, Infernape, and Swampert. I'd be a hypocrite to call you out on that one.

Meh, fair enough.

And actually, if your character is anything like you or "dojo Zeldafan" I could see her being the one to enter my character in the gym challenge.

Nope! She's completely different. I'm branching out....hold on, I'll post her in a different post.

O
I was originally going to say "Everyone starts with one Pokemon", but after reading ILS's profile, I think I'll say everyone can have up to three starting Pokemon.

And I think that the main trainers have probably been trainers for a short time already, so they're not exactly rookies, but they're still relatively new.

Also, ILS....could you chose three of Min's Pokemon for her to start with? She can catch the one you leave out later if you want. I just don't want the trainers starting with too many Pokemon.
Oh, you don't have to change your original plan just because of that. I wasn't sure how many pokemon we were allowed to give our characters, so I just gave her four. I would be okay with Min starting out with just Riolu.

If she were to only start with three, it'd be Riolu, Cyndaquil and Vulpix.

We'll take a vote.
Gar, ILS, Hawk, and David:
Would you rather your character start with one or three Pokemon.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: