Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 08:37:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Pokemon Fanfic Idea

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Fanfic Idea  (Read 6675 times)
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #75 on: 29 March, 2010, 06:04:54 pm »

... Is that me or do I smell "starter rush!" on the first 3?

<_< Each one has a starter of their type that matches with their theme. I will say no more! *ninja silence*

BUGGER IT! Missed you!

And if you want to privately discuss plot stuff over PM, feel free to. I don't mind.

Well it's up to you whether I put my plot suggestions here or not. It's your story. It depends on how much you want to give away if you choose to do it.

Yes, water routes.

So, potentially, one of the party could have a large water pokemon mostly used for transportation in this area. Kinda like Ash's Lapras in the Orange Islands.

Hmm...hadn't thought of that. I suppose so.

You are David, but I wasn't sure if you were still interested.
It's why I said all the candidates instead of both.

¬_¬

What're the guidlines for making a trainer.

You'll start off with one Pokemon. It doesn't have to be traditional starter, but it does need to be approved by me. Basically, a good idea is to stick with unevolved Pokemon that have an evolution or two, giving them room to grow.

Each one of the main trainers (which would include you David) has a limit of one of the traditional Starters (Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, etc. ) each, and obviously, no one gets any Legendaries.

If you have any ideas for Pokemon you want your trainer to eventually obtain, let me know and I'll try to listen to you as often as possible.

Other than that, just have fun.

Will there be any sort of Team x in the story? You know, the evil organisation kind of stuff like Rocket/Aqua/Magma/etc.

There will be, but I'm still trying to work out a solid theme for them. If anyone has any ideas....I'd be happy to consider them.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: