Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 03:37:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Raizor's art topic of unresponsiveness and active lollygagging

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Raizor's art topic of unresponsiveness and active lollygagging  (Read 4721 times)
Rai
empirical wwizard of wwhite science
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Raizor
Mood: ...

« Reply #135 on: 10 August, 2010, 01:15:39 am »

Anyway, gonna throw up two drawings. Both of Eko, so blah catpeople and whatever, but I'm just most comfortable with him so I'm going to use him to experiment with more drastic action poses.

The first one... Is not an action pose in any way. Just caught up in Bakuman and wanted to draw something, and I was interesting in if I'd do better, as well as how much Bakuman would influence the overall drawing.

I've noticed it in the teeth, at least. That might be it.

Anyway, this one isn't even done. And likely won't be because I had to darken the guidelines for it to scan properly. I realized I didn't know how to finish it, so I just did Eko's head and left the body a stickish figure. I don't really have a problem with Eko's pose here (though I bet I could definitely use some advice there anyway), but as for who he'd be punching, I have no idea how to draw them receiving it.

Maybe I should practice punching people in the face and see what they look like.

I'm also interested in taking several of my previous human characters and snatching aspects of them frankenstein style to see about making a new human character who can easily stand above them. Not just the character, but the backgrounds and plots surrounding them. Not in a half-assed "well I had an immortal guy and a detective and a robot pilot and an android so I should make an immortal android detective who pilots a bigger android" sort of way... Though that does sound cool... Mmm... Anyway.

I know I always say "well it was anthromorphs this time BUT NEXT TIME PEOPLE" or "NEXT TIME ACTION" or "NEXT TIME SOMETHING NEW" with me either forgetting, not caring, or just not drawing, but... Well, no, I can't promise anything different this time.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: