Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 04:49:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Raizor's art topic of unresponsiveness and active lollygagging

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Raizor's art topic of unresponsiveness and active lollygagging  (Read 4734 times)
Rai
empirical wwizard of wwhite science
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Raizor
Mood: ...

« Reply #105 on: 18 May, 2010, 03:34:09 pm »

...And I guess to explain the mech, it's piloted by two people: Fritter the Black, and Flutter the White. Dormant state of the robot is as a briefcase with a suspiciously face-esque design on it.

The stripes/tron-lines it has all over it glow different colours to denote different... Things. Dunno yet.
As for weapons...
It can micro-vibrate its palms for hand-to-hand combat.
Its rib-like things wrapping around the synthetic torso can extend and stab short distances.
The tops of its hips open up, revealing small missiles.
It's not obvious from the drawing (because I didn't draw it hur durf), but those blades on his cuffs? There are two of those on each wrist, really close and parallel to each other; scythe-like blades come out of there.
And finally, in spite of how short the tie appears to be, it can be drawn out and used as a rather large sword.

I had been contemplating giving it the ability to pull weapons out of portable portals, but with all these, that seems unnecessary... But I really want to use the Wide Spectrum Gun and the Chainsaw Fists... And don't know how to incorporate those into his design.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: