Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:47:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 111   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!  (Read 14243 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #180 on: 22 July, 2010, 11:30:59 am »

What characters have we got now?

I lost track....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Masterman
« Reply #181 on: 22 July, 2010, 11:31:30 am »

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995375-marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds/55693062

This is good. This is good.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #182 on: 22 July, 2010, 11:33:11 am »

lolsterman
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Masterman
« Reply #183 on: 22 July, 2010, 11:38:11 am »

Dude I am losing my mind. I am going EVERYWHERE for reassurance.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #184 on: 22 July, 2010, 11:41:37 am »

*tussles MM's hair reassuringly*

Its okay, champ, its okay... Thor is in it.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #185 on: 22 July, 2010, 11:42:16 am »

Dude I am losing my mind. I am going EVERYWHERE for reassurance.

I'll reasure you Master-Chan....

Just be gentle....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
IngSlayer
~Baffling Artist~
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Indifferent

« Reply #186 on: 22 July, 2010, 11:56:50 am »

Okay that's enough of that, we know Gene's been de-confirmed.

Him, as well as Phoenix Wright, Emma Frost, Daredevil, Ghost Rider and Punisher.

Also:

Quote from: EventHubs
• Ghost Rider was on the list of potential characters up until the end, but didn't make the cut and Punisher wasn't included because he was too similar to Chris Redfield. They developers were careful about not having characters who would overlap too much.

• Niitsuma didn't rule out more Comic-Con MvC3 announcements — although he said this before Thor and Amaterasu were confirmed.

• The current character select screen is not completely indicative of what the final character screen will look like. So counting the available slots won't get you far.

• Each stage is tied to at least some of the characters in the game. Later, Niitsuma was asked if that means Mega Man will be in the game because of the Mega Man Legends stage. He said he wouldn't go back on what he said previously, but fans will have to wait and see.

• Air dashing will be as similar to MvC2 as possible. Not every character will have one, but it will be close to what was in the previous game as far as how many fighters can perform it.

• An arcade version isn't planned, but if the reception to the game is good, an arcade release might pan out.

• Ryota recommended Ryu and Captain America as good characters to start off to learn the basics, but said that you should choose fighters based on if you like them and if their style of play fits you. He added that the game isn't that difficult to learn, so you should be OK using most of the roster.

• The 'Take You For a Ride' song might be returning. It's a popular tune and they did a few new arrangements on it, so we'll see if it ends up in the game.

• Capcom realizes the timer is running out quickly on players in these early builds, usually before they can K.O. someone — but the game is still being balanced and they're aware of this issue. Basically, if it continues to be a problem as the game progresses, expect a change.

• Trish is an advanced character and isn't recommended for beginning players.
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #187 on: 22 July, 2010, 12:03:49 pm »

• The 'Take You For a Ride' song might be returning. It's a popular tune and they did a few new arrangements on it, so we'll see if it ends up in the game.

Excellent....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #188 on: 22 July, 2010, 12:05:48 pm »

I can't see Capcom not putting some sort of MegaMan character in the game, so yeah.

Also,

Excellent....
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #189 on: 22 July, 2010, 12:14:25 pm »

Capcom seem to always have Rock and Roll in these types of games....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #190 on: 22 July, 2010, 12:17:33 pm »

If they let Roll in this game I will kill something. Megaman is totally acceptable in some form, not Roll. Its bad enough they have Frank West and Viewtiful Joe in this as well as TvC, make room for newer characters. I mean, as much as I hate Chris and am meh at Dante, at least its their debut and all.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #191 on: 22 July, 2010, 12:18:46 pm »

Capcom seem to always have Rock and Roll in these types of games....
Ba-dum-pish

If they let Roll in this game I will kill something. Megaman is totally acceptable in some form, not Roll. Its bad enough they have Frank West and Viewtiful Joe in this as well as TvC, make room for newer characters. I mean, as much as I hate Chris and am meh at Dante, at least its their debut and all.
Oh ffs, Frank and Joe sucked in TvC. Let's hope they learned from that.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #192 on: 22 July, 2010, 12:21:03 pm »

Oh ffs, Frank and Joe sucked in TvC. Let's hope they learned from that.

I agree completely that they sucked.

So keep them out.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #193 on: 22 July, 2010, 12:46:39 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #194 on: 22 July, 2010, 01:05:51 pm »

oh wait new mains

Roll
Frank West
Chirs
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 111   Go Up