Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 03:04:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 111   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!  (Read 15427 times)
Rai
empirical wwizard of wwhite science
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Raizor
Mood: ...

« Reply #570 on: 24 October, 2010, 12:06:47 pm »

That last fight there was ridiculously awesome.
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
empirical wwizard of wwhite science
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Raizor

« Reply #571 on: 24 October, 2010, 12:07:20 pm »

And also I agree about the music.
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #572 on: 24 October, 2010, 01:23:19 pm »

I'm sure there will be options for it. Kinda like SSFIV.
Report Spam   Logged
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #573 on: 24 October, 2010, 01:35:39 pm »

I just want a submarine stage to fully enjoy Doom's theme. And I'd like for an option to use any music, like BlazBlue.
Report Spam   Logged

IngSlayer
~Baffling Artist~
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Indifferent

« Reply #574 on: 24 October, 2010, 06:02:29 pm »

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/oct/24/list-deconfirmed-mvc3-characters-and-franchises/
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #575 on: 24 October, 2010, 06:11:58 pm »

Lady should have been in instead of Trish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFFDYQeuSCw&feature=related
« Last Edit: 24 October, 2010, 06:40:41 pm by Spring-Loaded » Report Spam   Logged

FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #576 on: 24 October, 2010, 06:14:26 pm »

****, NO GAMBIT. GODDAMNIT.

Anyways, I shall be posting my opinions of the entire soundtrack in just a moment.
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #577 on: 24 October, 2010, 06:42:23 pm »

I was thinking of doing the same, but I honestly can't decided who's is my favorite. Cap America, Doom, or X-23.
xD
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #578 on: 24 October, 2010, 07:04:47 pm »

Lady would have been awesome. Definitely my favorite DMC character.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Masterman
« Reply #579 on: 24 October, 2010, 07:06:23 pm »

Woah woah woah woah woah. Well it's pretty much official that Strider's in. Praise and rejoice.
Report Spam   Logged
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #580 on: 24 October, 2010, 07:37:39 pm »

Albert Wesker: Sheer brilliance. “Winds of Madness” was an utterly fantastic theme for Wesker in the first place, and they somehow made it better with the added guitar. Easily one of the best tracks in the game as of yet. 5/5
Amaterasu: Like Wesker’s theme, Ammy’s “The Sun Rises” rises was already an amazing song, and the dance version of it used for this game is amazing. 5/5
Arthur: Pretty good. It’s nothing particuarly special, but it succeeds in what it does. 4/5
Captain America: I have to admit that I like his original MvC theme better, but this it great nonetheless. As a theme for Capt. America, the techno seems a bit out of place, and not necessarily as heroic as it could be, but as a song by itself, I love it. 4.5/5.
Chris Redfield: A decent theme overall. Not much that makes it really shine, but a good theme overall. 3.5/5.
Chun-Li: Like some of the others, this is okay, but nothing makes it really stand out. It's a bit generic compared to the others. Not many risks are really taken, it's just a generic techno-ish version of her standard theme. 3/5
Dante: I've never been a fan of DMC, but I can see this song fitting Dante well, and it's pretty well done overall. Not my favorite, but it's good. 4/5
Deadpool: For some reason, I really like this song. The lyrics are sporadically Engrish, and it seems so bland and generic, but I can't help but love it. I can imagine putting up a pretty fun fight as Deadpool to this. 4.5/5
Doctor Doom: I have mixed feelings on this one. The beginning is a bit odd, and it sometimes feels like it's leading up to something that never happens, but it's still a good one overall. 4/5
Dormammu: I can see this theme fitting well, but something feels out of place for me, and I can't quite figure out what it is. It's okay, but not the best for the supposed Big Bad of the game. 3.5/5
Felicia: I'm just not a fan of the two Darkstalkers themes, to be quite honest. I can't really get behind the beat very well, the beginning is a bit annoying, and nothing really jumps out at me. It's not terrible, but it's not very good. 2.5/5
Hulk: Some parts of this song sound lovably corny, and it retains some of the feel of the classic MvC songs, which may or may not be a good thing. Not something that I'd regularly listen to out of the soundtrack, but a good one nonetheless. However, not sure if I can say that it really fits the Hulk, but it fits better when you consider the context of the game it's in. 4/5
Iron Man: Man, I was disappointed with this one. The first 20 seconds of it or so are fantastic, and then the song is completely butchered by odd auto-tune/synthesized voices, and the song seems to take a completely different direction. It's a bit better when they fade away, but those voices just kind of killed whatever mood was left. 2.5/5
M.O.D.O.K.: Like the character, this theme is just goofy, but it has a sort of catchy-ness to it, despite the silliness of it, especially when paired with the character. Not bad. 3.5/5
Magneto: I really like this one. The guitar's pitch seems perfect to me, in the oddest of ways. The little auto-tune voices aren't nearly as bad as they were in Iron Man's theme, but they still sound out of place. Overall, however, I still like this theme quite a bit. 4.5/5
Morrigan: This sounds way too music like something from MvC2, which isn't necessarily a good thing. It starts off okay, but just becomes corny. Like I said, I'm not a big fan of the Darkstalkers themes. 2.5/5
Ryu: I've been hearing people give this one a lot of crap, saying stuff like "this is musical garbage" and "it sounds absolutely nothing like Ryu," but I have a secret fondness of it. I'm glad to hear Capcom taking a bit more risks with the theme, instead of sticking with the traditional/generic theme for the character. It does sound overdone at points, but I don't think that it deserves the hate that it seems to be getting. 4/5
Spencer: As much as I don't care for the character, I can see this theme fitting him well. The guitar remind me of Metal Gear Solid at times. It's nothing special, but it's not bad. 3.5/5
Spider-man: Morrigan's theme ought to take lessons from this one, as it sounds like a blend of old and new at the same time. There's a lovable corniness to it, but then again, Spider-man's character has that same exact quality. One of the better songs on the soundtrack. 4.5/5
Super-Skrull: I'm not the biggest fan of this song, but it fits the character very well, being a chaotic, yet somewhat cartoonish villain. It's decent overall. 3.5/5
Thor: Ugh. This is just awful. The wind instrument that it used just makes the whole thing sound odd. It fits the Asgard stage, but it doesn't feel powerful at all, like Thor's theme should, given the character. Probably the worst song as of yet. 2/5
Trish: I don't know much about DMC, being not the biggest fan of it, so I can't really say if this is a fitting theme or not. It seems okay, but I'd never go out of my way to listen to it. 3/5
Tron Bonne: Another one that I'm not a fan of. I can see how some may find it catchy, but it just doesn't do much for me. Might be better if the character wasn't as useless to me. 2.5/5
Viewtiful Joe: Really, Capcom? How could you butcher this one so badly? It starts off good, but just feels incomplete after a few seconds. Joe's theme for TvC was perfect, and they took so much out of the song. I was very disappointed with one, it feels like half of the full song. I appreciate the risks taken, but they just didn't work. 2.5/5
Wolverine: This one is just too lovable. It sounds like the theme for a Power Rangers series. And it's awesome in that regard. A good theme regardless. 4/5
X-23: This one seems very odd.. It's an okay song, but for an anti-social, wrist-cutting reject, it doesn't really sound like a good match at all. It seems a bit generic at parts, and I can help but snicker at the lyrics at times. It's decent overall, I suppose. 3/5
Report Spam   Logged

Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #581 on: 24 October, 2010, 07:53:07 pm »

Albert Wesker: 2.5/5
Amaterasu: 3.5/5
Arthur: 4.5/5
Captain America: 4.5/5.
Chris Redfield: 3/5.
Chun-Li: 2.5/5
Dante: 3/5
Deadpool: 3.5/5
Doctor Doom: 5/5
Dormammu: 2/5
Hulk: 4.5/5
Iron Man: 3/5
M.O.D.O.K.: 4/5
Magneto: 5/5
Morrigan: 2/5
Ryu: 3/5
Spencer: 4/5
Spider-man: 4/5
Super-Skrull: 3/5
Thor: 2.5/5
Trish: 2.5/5
Tron Bonne: 2.5/5
Viewtiful Joe: 3/5
Wolverine: 3/5
X-23: 2.5/5
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #582 on: 26 October, 2010, 09:00:36 pm »

Magneto is "still pringles."

*cuts eye at Yipes' groupies*
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #583 on: 26 October, 2010, 09:06:20 pm »

I wish I had recorded the fight commentary I overheard during a MvC2 match at an arcade a few weeks ago.
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #584 on: 30 October, 2010, 09:14:28 am »

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4241/1287890494827.jpg

what's that
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 111   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: