Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:11:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 ... 111   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!  (Read 14245 times)
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #945 on: 20 January, 2011, 06:30:04 pm »

While this would be cool to see, it'd also be another excuse for Capcom not to release MvsC3 on a Nintendo console...

But would you honestly get it? I mean, there's TvC, which is sort of like MvC.

Yeah I would. Because I'll at least have heard of the Marvel characters, and I'd like to be able to make a team instead of being limited to a single character.

TvC is like the first Marvel vs Capcom, where you have a team of 2. It's not 1v1.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #946 on: 20 January, 2011, 06:37:51 pm »

While this would be cool to see, it'd also be another excuse for Capcom not to release MvsC3 on a Nintendo console...

But would you honestly get it? I mean, there's TvC, which is sort of like MvC.

Yeah I would. Because I'll at least have heard of the Marvel characters, and I'd like to be able to make a team instead of being limited to a single character.

TvC is like the first Marvel vs Capcom, where you have a team of 2. It's not 1v1.

My first point still stands. I'd rather play a game with the likes of Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor, Magneto, Doctor Doom and (newly-interested) Dormammu than a bunch of Japanese characters I've never heard of. I also prefer MvsC3's lineup of Capcom characters.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #947 on: 20 January, 2011, 06:38:50 pm »

My first point still stands. I'd rather play a game with the likes of Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor, Magneto, Doctor Doom and (newly-interested) Dormammu than a bunch of Japanese characters I've never heard of. I also prefer MvsC3's lineup of Capcom characters.

Fair enough, and equally true, but it's still a good game, even if it won't be as good as the MvC series.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #948 on: 20 January, 2011, 06:43:54 pm »

Fair enough, and equally true, but it's still a good game, even if it won't be as good as the MvC series.

I'm sick of stuff like that as well. I'd like to have something on Wii that's just as good as an equivalent offering on 360 or PS3, not a spinoff or a similar game that's "not quite as good".
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #949 on: 20 January, 2011, 06:49:31 pm »

I'm sick of stuff like that as well. I'd like to have something on Wii that's just as good as an equivalent offering on 360 or PS3, not a spinoff or a similar game that's "not quite as good".

Well, tell Nintendo to beef up their hardware, then. Otherwise, I don't see that happening in the near future.
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #950 on: 20 January, 2011, 06:49:57 pm »

That would require much more work to technically downgrade the game and then build around/augment its gameplay to make up for it, which is a lot of work for something that someone will buy regardless.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #951 on: 20 January, 2011, 06:52:23 pm »

This is the kind of situation where being a Nintendo fan really sucks ass.

I'd be happy even with a port to 3DS like Super Street Fighter 4...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #952 on: 20 January, 2011, 06:55:29 pm »

That would require much more work to technically downgrade the game and then build around/augment its gameplay to make up for it, which is a lot of work for something that someone will buy regardless.

This.

And not saying that the Wii is a bad system overall and lacks games, it's just that from a hardware standpoint, it's almost embarrassingly inferior, and in this age of gaming, along with the fact that its controls are vastly different from that of the more tradition PS3 and 360, developers are going to be much less likely to develop big-name games for a weaker system. Especially when sales are one the line. I think that the Wii is a good system overall, but it's harder survive off of as a stand-alone system. I own both a 360 and a Wii, and I think that they both compliment each other very well, making up for one another's weaknesses.

Anyways, that's a discussion for a different topic.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #953 on: 20 January, 2011, 06:58:11 pm »

Like I said, sometimes being a Nintendo fan sucks ass.

Still, I suppose I could just bite the bullet and finally get one of the other two... Stupid 3DS coming out soon, setting me back financially... And I've already got loads of Wii games I need to finish, so it'd just be impractical...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #954 on: 20 January, 2011, 07:00:54 pm »

Like I said, sometimes being a Nintendo fan sucks ass.

Still, I suppose I could just bite the bullet and finally get one of the other two... Stupid 3DS coming out soon, setting me back financially... And I've already got loads of Wii games I need to finish, so it'd just be impractical...

I'd recommend it. I'm going to wait until they release the 3DS Lite or whatever, or if I get it as a gift for something. I need to save money for this game and a con that my friends are getting me to go to.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #955 on: 20 January, 2011, 07:09:40 pm »

Even if the 3DS wasn't coming out, there's still my second problem. I've already got enough console games I need to finish, I really don't need to take on the load of a second system... Thans to uni I barely have enough time for the Wii.

And apart from anything else, I wouldn't be able to decide which one to get.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #956 on: 20 January, 2011, 07:11:48 pm »

Even if the 3DS wasn't coming out, there's still my second problem. I've already got enough console games I need to finish, I really don't need to take on the load of a second system... Thans to uni I barely have enough time for the Wii.

And apart from anything else, I wouldn't be able to decide which one to get.

Knowing your tastes, I would recommend the PS3, even though I believe the 360 is a better system overall.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #957 on: 20 January, 2011, 07:20:39 pm »

The main reason I'd have for getting a 360 over a PS3 is that I know more people with one. It'd be nice to have decent multiplayer options.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #958 on: 20 January, 2011, 07:22:34 pm »

The main reason I'd have for getting a 360 over a PS3 is that I know more people with one. It'd be nice to have decent multiplayer options.

True, but I say go with the system whose library appeals to you more.

Anyways, back on topic:

Main team:
Deadpool
Zero
Taskmaster

Secondary team:
Dormammu
Albert Wesker
Amaterasu/Akuma
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #959 on: 20 January, 2011, 08:05:41 pm »

Being serious, I don't know if I'll have a main team, I rarely do... But I'll probably play with all characters first, see which ones appeal to me.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 ... 111   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: