Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 06:54:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Post here and I'll tell you what pokemon you are.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post here and I'll tell you what pokemon you are.  (Read 995 times)
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #45 on: 26 April, 2010, 11:51:30 pm »

*Post*
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #46 on: 26 April, 2010, 11:59:57 pm »

Nikoleis' joy is blasting off again!

Ewwww....

I forgot to tell you Nik, in BPenese "Joy" means "Load".
: "I'm not loaded!"
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #47 on: 27 April, 2010, 12:16:37 am »

Never a frown.
Report Spam   Logged

Parrothair (Solid Snake)
Legendary Mercenary
Holy Ruler

Showtime

« Reply #48 on: 27 April, 2010, 12:18:21 am »

Me!
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #49 on: 27 April, 2010, 01:28:27 am »

*punches computer screen before flipping computer desk over*

*Turns around and sees the TV staring. Mocking my every move. I've had enough of its **** I grab the key board and begin beating the TV till the keyboard breaks.*

*I then drag the tv outside and pull out a bat and begin beating it like that one Scene from Office space/ Tupac music video*

*I walk back into the house to see a witness. That damn computer chair. I have to shut it up. Or else it'll tell my Dad. I begin to persuade it that i'm not going to hurt it, then as it swivels its back towards me, I pull out a box cutter and gut it like a fish. The stuffing flow out like blood.*

*I now look around to find the lamps are staring at me. And my couch is still judging me, always silently judging me. They're next. They have to be. I'm not getting caught. Someone beautiful like me won't last long at all. in prison. So I go to the next room where i begin plotting against them, but I know they are plotting as well. What should I do? I have to put an end to this ordeal.*

*I pull out my Turkey carver and a box of high wattage light bulbs.*

*I wait until they're least expecting it. I first walk up to the sleeping lamps and change their light bulbs. The poor bastards, they going to fall right into my trap. I silently stand over the couch, savoring the kill to come. I then turn on the Turkey carver. The couch struggles and kick out its foot rests, but it's too late. I plunged the turkey carver into the center cushion and dragged it to the top*

*The sounds of this engagement awake the sleeping lamps they turn on, but then they asplode into a brilliant ball of flames. They never stood a chance.*

*Then, I remember the one last thing. Those damn walls! If these walls could talk, they would tell the tales of my massacre to anyone who would listen. But i know how to shut them up, I just have to paint over them and hope that the new layers of paint will stop anyone from trying to speak to it. It was flawless. Everything worked as i had planned. Nothing will get in my way. I look down at my phone to check the time, but..Oh no! What is this! My very own phone has betrayed me! Stabbed me in the back. It managed to dial 911(Not you, 911! The cops!) while i had my back turned to it.*

*The police arrive. They enter the house to find me laying among the wreckage. Naked. I couldn't fight anymore. I've been battling all night. I deserve a rest. As they begin to arrest me, I waive my Miranda rights and tell them "I don't care" and i swear an oath to kill the man who started this all.

Nikoleis.
Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #50 on: 27 April, 2010, 02:12:46 am »

*punches computer screen before flipping computer desk over*

*Turns around and sees the TV staring. Mocking my every move. I've had enough of its **** I grab the key board and begin beating the TV till the keyboard breaks.*

*I then drag the tv outside and pull out a bat and begin beating it like that one Scene from Office space/ Tupac music video*

*I walk back into the house to see a witness. That damn computer chair. I have to shut it up. Or else it'll tell my Dad. I begin to persuade it that i'm not going to hurt it, then as it swivels its back towards me, I pull out a box cutter and gut it like a fish. The stuffing flow out like blood.*

*I now look around to find the lamps are staring at me. And my couch is still judging me, always silently judging me. They're next. They have to be. I'm not getting caught. Someone beautiful like me won't last long at all. in prison. So I go to the next room where i begin plotting against them, but I know they are plotting as well. What should I do? I have to put an end to this ordeal.*

*I pull out my Turkey carver and a box of high wattage light bulbs.*

*I wait until they're least expecting it. I first walk up to the sleeping lamps and change their light bulbs. The poor bastards, they going to fall right into my trap. I silently stand over the couch, savoring the kill to come. I then turn on the Turkey carver. The couch struggles and kick out its foot rests, but it's too late. I plunged the turkey carver into the center cushion and dragged it to the top*

*The sounds of this engagement awake the sleeping lamps they turn on, but then they asplode into a brilliant ball of flames. They never stood a chance.*

*Then, I remember the one last thing. Those damn walls! If these walls could talk, they would tell the tales of my massacre to anyone who would listen. But i know how to shut them up, I just have to paint over them and hope that the new layers of paint will stop anyone from trying to speak to it. It was flawless. Everything worked as i had planned. Nothing will get in my way. I look down at my phone to check the time, but..Oh no! What is this! My very own phone has betrayed me! Stabbed me in the back. It managed to dial 911(Not you, 911! The cops!) while i had my back turned to it.*

*The police arrive. They enter the house to find me laying among the wreckage. Naked. I couldn't fight anymore. I've been battling all night. I deserve a rest. As they begin to arrest me, I waive my Miranda rights and tell them "I don't care" and i swear an oath to kill the man who started this all.

Nikoleis.
Driving you insane... without a license.
Report Spam   Logged
Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Legendary Member

Username: Doc
Mood: Tired

Still Technically here

« Reply #51 on: 27 April, 2010, 04:15:44 am »

Doc: i can has pokemon too?
Report Spam   Logged

Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #52 on: 27 April, 2010, 10:22:28 am »

*Post*

Me!

Doc: i can has pokemon too?
Report Spam   Logged

Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #53 on: 27 April, 2010, 10:27:50 am »

Cool. and totally called Parrot's. >_>
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #54 on: 27 April, 2010, 06:23:09 pm »

*posts*
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #55 on: 27 April, 2010, 06:35:45 pm »

*posts*
Report Spam   Logged

5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm5Bass

« Reply #56 on: 27 April, 2010, 06:37:06 pm »

...what is that and why am I that pokemon?
Report Spam   Logged

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #57 on: 27 April, 2010, 06:38:12 pm »

Milotic, and because it evolves from FeeBAS.
Report Spam   Logged

5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm5Bass

« Reply #58 on: 27 April, 2010, 06:38:43 pm »

Milotic, and because it evolves from FeeBAS.

YOU SUCK
Report Spam   Logged

Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #59 on: 27 April, 2010, 06:49:59 pm »

Hey, at least you're not Feebas. Jawo was Magikarp. >_>
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: