Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 07:01:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

evilspacehopper: A tale of despair and stupidity....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: evilspacehopper: A tale of despair and stupidity....  (Read 2371 times)
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #15 on: 22 May, 2010, 10:55:42 am »

Ok, first, takes a big, BIG tank. The 10000 cubic meter one. Then fills it. No, not water, we want something a little more effectife for the job... try melted lead, this should be enough. Then obviously, anything short of a oceanic rift would looks ridiculous, so locate yourself above one. I suggest the deepest one near Japan, so when it's over, you can go there to complete the trip.
Do not forget to prepare a plutonium-mercury sausage to make sure the aforementionned tank is not going up and that no living creature can approaches this. Adding anti tanks mines in the mix would spice it up, but I'll rather avoid it, as it may turn it rather unstable.
Cover the whole preparation with a triple layered sheet of boiled human skin, preferably one-legged communist rappers able to speak afrikaaner at more than 200 words by minutes, using their ears to play yo-yo at the same time, but given the rarity of such a product, underage GameFAQS users will do.
When the whole thing is ready, dive it and set it on fire with ice as a fire starter, hang it by the neck at max depth for 1,000,000,000 years (Not a single second sooner or later or it must be started over from the beginning!), put it on a cat proprelled rocket toward Jupiter and leaves it here until the entire plutonium disintegrate and it's ready! My advice: add paprika.

There has to be a way of drowning out the negative... Any ideas? Please nothing lame....
... I may have been a little litteral into understanding that statement, right?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: