Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:12:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

evilspacehopper: A tale of despair and stupidity....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: evilspacehopper: A tale of despair and stupidity....  (Read 2328 times)
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #15 on: 22 May, 2010, 10:55:42 am »

Ok, first, takes a big, BIG tank. The 10000 cubic meter one. Then fills it. No, not water, we want something a little more effectife for the job... try melted lead, this should be enough. Then obviously, anything short of a oceanic rift would looks ridiculous, so locate yourself above one. I suggest the deepest one near Japan, so when it's over, you can go there to complete the trip.
Do not forget to prepare a plutonium-mercury sausage to make sure the aforementionned tank is not going up and that no living creature can approaches this. Adding anti tanks mines in the mix would spice it up, but I'll rather avoid it, as it may turn it rather unstable.
Cover the whole preparation with a triple layered sheet of boiled human skin, preferably one-legged communist rappers able to speak afrikaaner at more than 200 words by minutes, using their ears to play yo-yo at the same time, but given the rarity of such a product, underage GameFAQS users will do.
When the whole thing is ready, dive it and set it on fire with ice as a fire starter, hang it by the neck at max depth for 1,000,000,000 years (Not a single second sooner or later or it must be started over from the beginning!), put it on a cat proprelled rocket toward Jupiter and leaves it here until the entire plutonium disintegrate and it's ready! My advice: add paprika.

There has to be a way of drowning out the negative... Any ideas? Please nothing lame....
... I may have been a little litteral into understanding that statement, right?
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #16 on: 22 May, 2010, 05:11:25 pm »

shinbo anime is plural

you may end up watching another mediocre shinbo anime like maria+holic down the line

you can stop yourself by not doing so
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #17 on: 22 May, 2010, 10:18:29 pm »

anime directed by shinbo
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #18 on: 23 May, 2010, 12:54:12 am »

Ok, first, takes a big, BIG tank. The 10000 cubic meter one. Then fills it. No, not water, we want something a little more effectife for the job... try melted lead, this should be enough. Then obviously, anything short of a oceanic rift would looks ridiculous, so locate yourself above one. I suggest the deepest one near Japan, so when it's over, you can go there to complete the trip.
Do not forget to prepare a plutonium-mercury sausage to make sure the aforementionned tank is not going up and that no living creature can approaches this. Adding anti tanks mines in the mix would spice it up, but I'll rather avoid it, as it may turn it rather unstable.
Cover the whole preparation with a triple layered sheet of boiled human skin, preferably one-legged communist rappers able to speak afrikaaner at more than 200 words by minutes, using their ears to play yo-yo at the same time, but given the rarity of such a product, underage GameFAQS users will do.
When the whole thing is ready, dive it and set it on fire with ice as a fire starter, hang it by the neck at max depth for 1,000,000,000 years (Not a single second sooner or later or it must be started over from the beginning!), put it on a cat proprelled rocket toward Jupiter and leaves it here until the entire plutonium disintegrate and it's ready! My advice: add paprika.
...This is great.
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #19 on: 23 May, 2010, 01:45:42 pm »

*takes notes*

Good.... I'm learning....

Anyway....

Now I'm hot because the weather is hot no less.... Due to this weird coincidence I'm wearing shorts.... I like shorts, they are comfy and easy to wear!
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #20 on: 24 May, 2010, 07:07:46 am »

The weather is currently ridiculous. It feels like I'm in the desert everytime I leave my house to walk somewhere, it just makes me not wanna leave my house. What the **** happened over the last week to make it so damn hot all of a sudden?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #21 on: 24 May, 2010, 07:18:53 am »

One good thing about the hot weather is that it adds to the feel of RDR....

But that still doesn't change the fact that I'm thirsty and I have to go to the shops to buy a drink but it's too hot and I do wanna go....

It's too hot for tea.... The tap water round here is ****.... No way I'm drinking milk in this weather.....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #22 on: 24 May, 2010, 07:25:15 am »

I'm at lunch in my college right now, and I wanna go get a kebab, but I don't wanna leave the school and enter the desert once more...
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #23 on: 24 May, 2010, 07:28:18 am »

I just downloaded the RDR soundtrack.... If I do go to the shops then I'll play it as I walk under the harsh sun....

If only I had a horse....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #24 on: 24 May, 2010, 07:29:05 am »

RDR soundtrack where?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #25 on: 24 May, 2010, 07:33:51 am »

It came with the game.... I had a code.... It's an awesome soundtrack!
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #26 on: 24 May, 2010, 07:36:35 am »

Imma look it up on Youtube at some point.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #27 on: 13 February, 2011, 09:39:16 am »

Did you hear that sound?

It's time for a RE-VIVE-ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

But seriously.... Time to get this old thing movin' again....

Now here's the thing.... I don't think I have anything to talk about.... So why do this now? Well I dare say it's all in the title.... No not the despair.... That part is a lie.... But enough talk....

What do you guys put in your topics like this? I ask because I can't be bothered to read them at this time....

But now I've just thought about how I'm typing and I've messed up my flow.... You know like when you think about breathing....

Ah **** now I can't type or breath right.... And now I'm thinking about blinking too.... I can't do anything automatically right now.... ****....

Well I'm ending this here for now....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #28 on: 13 February, 2011, 12:16:08 pm »

oh hay i forgot this existed
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #29 on: 13 February, 2011, 03:38:52 pm »

i no rite

Seriously I was bored so I clicked on this board and was like "I had a topic here once right? What was it called?" And then I saw 'stupidity' and was like that's gotta be it.... Turns out it wasn't and I deleted the post from MM's topic and put it in mine.... Where the real stupidity is at....

Although the stupidity is more of a fabricated lie set up to lower expectations of the topic making the normal parts look alot better and the crap parts normal....

What I mean to say is what the hell am I doing with this topic now?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: