Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 09:16:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Finally starting to properly cycle through shows again

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally starting to properly cycle through shows again  (Read 1364 times)
Rai
empirical wwizard of wwhite science
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Raizor
Mood: ...

« Reply #15 on: 25 May, 2010, 02:02:58 pm »

Ah, and I have all but 14 and (obviously) 15 for Bakemonogatari; I'll probably finish that today.

The random chatting, while quite useful for character establishment, has mostly subsided. It doesn't feel bad though, because it makes sense that they'd be doing that in the beginning (it mostly served the purpose of introducing Araragi and Senjogahara, and having them interact, and I think that's been pretty much covered). Plus the coherence has just gone up in general. It still has screwy bits, like The fight between Araragi and the Rainy Devil/Suruga. I heard it was uncensored for Blu-Ray DVD release, but either way, that was pretty crazy. The plain white room with brightly and solidly coloured desks everywhere worked pretty well, and honestly, Araragi spitting up technicolour blood looked cooler and more demented than if it had just been red.

I also heard that the "Black Frame" "Red Frame" business is that the Black Frame pops up in moments of ambiguous emotion, whereas Red Frames denote strong emotional scenes/lines. I'll have to see about that.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: