Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 10:12:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 13625 times)
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #1920 on: 28 July, 2013, 12:03:32 am »

Shingeki No Kyojin, Un-Go, and Danganronpa(sp?)

But yeah, slowly but steadily, I'll persevere through these.

The last anime series I watched fully was Nisha Rokubo no Shichinin back in 2011 I think and I loved it, so I was hoping to find more like it.
SnK is cool I hope you can catch up before it ends, same with Dangan Ronpa. Also just so you know both those shows are really easily spoiled, you should read the Shingeki no Kyojin manga and play the game or read the LP of Dangan Ronpa. Also don't read my Who would be whos of them cause there are subtle spoilers, I actually gave you a good character in DR too....

Wasn't expecting to hear Un-Go again. Nobody really watched it or cared about it that much but it was still pretty good. Mysteries are fun and I liked the characters, one of Aki Toyosaki's better roles and one that you can't really tell it's her. Make sure to watch episode 0 after the others or you'll ruin the whole series for yourself, it also makes the whole series better by watching it then. Really liked the ED on that show too....

Heh I just realised you picked three really easy to ruin shows.... Always living on the edge, eh Master-chan?

Hey did I mention I've been watching Gatchaman Crowds? Cause I have.... And the big crisis this week was contaminated milk, thought the episode was actually really enjoyable despite how lame that sounds. Now there's a show you can't spoil because it's an anime original, Gatchaman knowledge doesn't even have to be that high because it's nothing to do with it other than names of some people.
Don't you dare spoil me Hopper, I'm already having a tough enough time trying to watch these as is...I will enjoy the fruits of my labor! I am curious as to who my character was. I want to guess, but at the same time, I don't. lol

I never even heard of Un-Go until I heard this:
I was about to get angry because I swear I read, "watch Episode 0 before the others", the first time I saw your reply.

But anyway, I'm enjoying all three. It's just so hard to actually sit down and take time out to watch them. I mean, I have nothing better to do at the moment really, but it's like I find excuses to NOT watch them because I'm not used to anime. It's almost like I have to force myself and it definitely shouldn't be that way. I guess it's because I have to go find them. If they were right in front of me in a playlist of the same quality or something, it wouldn't be so bad.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: