Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 09:23:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 13835 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #1935 on: 28 July, 2013, 04:47:57 am »

Mikasa's ass in your face is not safe for work.
Is that anything to do with that doujin series called "SHINGEKI"? Cause I remember there being some NSFW Mikasa ass in those.

Don't you dare spoil me Hopper, I'm already having a tough enough time trying to watch these as is...I will enjoy the fruits of my labor! I am curious as to who my character was. I want to guess, but at the same time, I don't. lol

I never even heard of Un-Go until I heard this: <video>
I was about to get angry because I swear I read, "watch Episode 0 before the others", the first time I saw your reply.

But anyway, I'm enjoying all three. It's just so hard to actually sit down and take time out to watch them. I mean, I have nothing better to do at the moment really, but it's like I find excuses to NOT watch them because I'm not used to anime. It's almost like I have to force myself and it definitely shouldn't be that way. I guess it's because I have to go find them. If they were right in front of me in a playlist of the same quality or something, it wouldn't be so bad.
You're Hagakure by the way.... Have you caught up to episode three yet? Care to guess who did it?

I'd say Un-Go's actual ED is far better than that remix but whatever.
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: