Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:57:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 13603 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #270 on: 24 September, 2010, 12:20:43 pm »

I should print save that image of Mugi so I can use that at random times for the lulz...
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #271 on: 24 September, 2010, 12:25:19 pm »

Way ahead of you....

Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #272 on: 24 September, 2010, 12:25:53 pm »

i luv u
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #273 on: 24 September, 2010, 12:39:17 pm »

Now if only I had the gif of Yui gettin ready to fight....

Oh past me you're a genius.... You alway make sure everything is already done for me....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #274 on: 24 September, 2010, 01:59:17 pm »

inb4datassmanipulation
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #275 on: 25 September, 2010, 09:49:21 am »

Haha.... Sora No Woto episode 13 at long last.... Wierd thing about the show is it's not really what's on the surface that's entertaining.... At first glance this looks like K-On in some sort of WW2 setting.... But the most interesting part is the setting itself.... I mean of course it's scenery **** but there's all the speculah.... I'm not really sure why but show is good....

Anyway.... So the OVA bookended the series.... And they showed a world map.... Which now is being analysed to find find out where the hell this French speaking, yen using, German equiment, Swiss mountains, Spanish town is.... Also I sorta wish they'd do a second season where they try to rebuild a plane to explore the world.... shame it'll never happen....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #276 on: 25 September, 2010, 09:56:56 am »

Ahh, I was wondering if that was the Military K-ON! some people were going on about a while back.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #277 on: 25 September, 2010, 10:08:12 am »

Yeah.... That'd be the one.... It's about episode 7 that things get real and you realise that this isn't just some moe show.... The last 2 episodes don't even match what you'd think if you saw the first episode....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #278 on: 27 September, 2010, 04:43:50 pm »

Well I just finished watching the last episode of Occult Academy.... So I guess that means the summer anime season is over....

Well I'm just gonna round up the last few episodes of the summer....

SYD - Yay sex jokes! Seriously why did they have the credits half way through? And when they started to do a clip show for the last half I got worried.... Then the clips turned out to be wrong.... I laughed at how Tsuda tried to point this out only to have his evidence change to match the wrong version....

Mitsudomoe - I want a gif of Hitoha puting the cat food in ther bowl and then back in the bag over and over.... It amused me.... Seems the cold Hitoha got was some sort of moe cold.... As misunderstandings yay!

Occult Academy - So yeah Fumiaki was the key.... Well not just him but also himself.... Yeah meeting your younger self makes aliens appear.... For some reason when Fumaki and Fumaki were looking at each other just before the aliens came I was hoping that future Fumiaki would say "well ****" and then aliens.... But yeah.... Fumaki grows some balls and becomes a complete badass.... He takes past Fumaki's powers and spoon and takes on the aliens himself.... The human race couldn't even stand up to these alien and Fumaki destroys them all within seconds with a god damn spoon.... He also tells Maya to take care of his younger self.... And then he dies so the portal disappears.... I gotta say I did not see that bad assery coming.... I mean I knew he was the key and he'd probably have to die or as the episode sugested go back to the future.... But to go out like that....
But anyway.... Future changes to a good future and Maya walks off with Past Fumaki and as far as I can tell marries him in the future.... That's alittle weird.... Maya is a shotocon and did a Hikaru Genji with her and Fumaki.... Yeah....

So now I gotta change the title of this topic....

Next up Autumn anime!
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #279 on: 28 September, 2010, 04:49:44 pm »

Watched the Durarara OVA.... It was awesome.... The opening was the first one which is the better one.... Then we start off with Walker taling and there's the rest of the Kodota gang.... Then Isaac and Miria.... Then Anri, Mikado and Kida with cat ears, bunnt ears and cheek crosses respectively.... And then Celty scared that the aliens are invading.... All the right signs of a good episode....

I almost forgot how much I enjoyed DRRR....

Also K-On movie.... /a/ sorta got all clogged up with this earlier.... And Angel Beats OVA is going to be an alternate ending or something.... Can't wait for that....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Rai
empirical wwizard of wwhite science
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Raizor
Mood: ...

« Reply #280 on: 28 September, 2010, 09:47:17 pm »

Watched the Durarara OVA.... It was awesome....

God damnit.

I made a mental note to keep in mind when that came out, then it just completely passed me by, and when I realized and went to look for it, it did not exist.

I'ma go check again
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #281 on: 29 September, 2010, 04:21:58 pm »

But anyway, you should start watching the new Pokemon season so you can officially start the Autumn season already <_<
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #282 on: 29 September, 2010, 04:25:07 pm »

I'm not gonna watch that....

Besides I still got the last episode of K-On to watch....

And have you watched DRRR yet?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #283 on: 29 September, 2010, 04:55:13 pm »

I'm not gonna watch that....

Besides I still got the last episode of K-On to watch....

And have you watched DRRR yet?

lol why not it is amazing

And yeah, I did last night.
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #284 on: 29 September, 2010, 05:19:52 pm »

Well anyway....

How about I do some sort of best whatevers of this season?

These are based on what I watched but because almost nobody watches stuff when it airs I'm probably not gonna get anybody who's gonna disagree....

Best opening - HotD

Best ending - K-On!! The second ending obviously because the first one would have only counted for the spring....

Best hair styles - Shiki.... Because the hair is so crazy I actually love it....

Most WTF moment - Matrix boobs from HotD....

Sexiest character - SexhairKaoru Tanamachi from Amagami.... She even appears in the second to last episode of K-On....

Most badass duo - Smile and JK from Occult Academy....

Most annoying character - Kio Kakazu, Asobi ni iku yo.... This guy is so dense it hurts.... Plus he's boring....

Most GAR moment - Fumaki taking out an alien invasion with a spoon.... So epic....

And finally best anime this season.... Mitsudomoe....

Now you have to go watch all these shows so you can come back here and tell me I'm wrong....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: