Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:39:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 13602 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #360 on: 11 October, 2010, 12:03:21 pm »

Well it looks like TWGOK has the best OP this season.... And Panty & Stocking has the best ED....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Rai
empirical wwizard of wwhite science
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Raizor
Mood: ...

« Reply #361 on: 11 October, 2010, 12:47:12 pm »

Well it looks like TWGOK has the best OP this season....

**** yes it does.
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #362 on: 11 October, 2010, 12:52:06 pm »

Well it looks like TWGOK has the best OP this season....

**** yes it does.
I always knew you were a man of good taste....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #363 on: 11 October, 2010, 12:55:52 pm »

Been reading the manga quite a bit over the past few days, and I always put that on repeat while I read.
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #364 on: 11 October, 2010, 01:07:21 pm »

You up to date?

If you are then I can't believe Kanon got stabbed.... The whole thing is sorta lighthearted in general so it came as a bit of a shock.... Also it was obvious it was her who had a Goddess....

Also I read it on my PSP.... No the easiest way but it feels good.... Makes me wanna buy gal games for it....

Anyway the anime seems like a good adaption of a good manga.... Going by the awesome OP seems like we'll only see up Shiori this season.... Good thing it got a second season after the ratings on the preview....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #365 on: 11 October, 2010, 01:27:30 pm »

No, about halfway through. Didn't read last night or this morning. Will maybe catch up today/tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #366 on: 11 October, 2010, 01:28:31 pm »

And there was a trailer for the first season that showed the girls he'd get through in the season. It went all the way up to Jun I think.

Edit: Might have been Tsukiyo actually.
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #367 on: 11 October, 2010, 01:32:51 pm »

Ayumi is still my favourite girl.... There have been some good contenders but I still like her the most....

Though Yui was my favourite capture.... "I will now. as a girl, capture my male self. Even when turned into a woman, I'm still the Capturing God!"
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #368 on: 11 October, 2010, 02:56:06 pm »

This Ugly Yet Beautiful World That God Only Knows looks interesting. What's it about?
Report Spam   Logged

Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #369 on: 11 October, 2010, 03:31:50 pm »

Guy with a 2D complex (likin only dem anime chicks) who spends absolutely all of his time playing dating sims is known on the Internet as "The Capturing God" (cause he captures women get it), whereas in real life everyone just thinks he's a weird geek kid. Residents of Hell mistake his prowess in dating sims as skill with actual women, so they make a contract with him to capture escaped souls. Escaped souls hide in women's hearts and the only way to get them out is to force them out with love. So he has to begrudgingly help this little demon loli do her job by using his dating sim knowledge in real life.

Goes hilariously in-depth on the 2D complex as well as female character archetypes. The protagonist, Keima, is amazingly awesome. It's like a bite-sized harem parody series. The only harem I legitimately enjoy a lot.
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #370 on: 11 October, 2010, 03:51:19 pm »

Keima can be very genre savy when he has to be.... Thus lampshades everywhere....

Though he's not noticed he's built a harem with Hakua and Tenri.... He seems to have selective genre savyness.... And of course Kanon just confessed to him just before getting stabed.... And not even god knows what's going on with Elsee....

So who's your favourite girl and how far are you?

Hmmm.... Looking at it now the first season whould cover about half of what's out now.... The second season which would start right after this one should cover the rest.... And there'll be about 50 more chapters in that time so there's your third season if all goes well....
« Last Edit: 11 October, 2010, 04:04:06 pm by Panty » Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #371 on: 11 October, 2010, 04:24:53 pm »

I just finished the chapter where the first four girls plus Elsea need Keima to help them get 100 on their English exams, and Keima only just figures out their emotions are still looming.

I think my favourite's... Uhh... I dunno. The top three, I'd have to say maybe, would be Kanon, Kusunoka, and Shiori maybe.

And thank you wikipedia for almost totally spoiling everything geez.
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #372 on: 11 October, 2010, 04:39:13 pm »

Safe spoilers for you..... Ah so you're at the bit where it's hinted that Kanon still remembers.... This the part where things start to get a bit more complex.... 55 is the start.... You'll figure out what that's all about soon....

If wiki spoiled you then this'll be worse.... Yeah it's pretty much the first hint that there's something more to the plot.... Such as Kanon having a Goddess.... And you'll soon meet Tenri who comes with Diana.... And you'll learn that there's a group of new demonds who want to bring old hell back and also that Keima's teacher is working with a loli demond to stop them plus she's stronger that the four you'll meet by miles....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #373 on: 11 October, 2010, 04:44:28 pm »

That sounds surprisingly weirder than I was expecting...
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #374 on: 11 October, 2010, 04:53:23 pm »

It's a good manga.... At first it's just all he has to do is make the girl fall for him and kiss.... But then it turns out that the girls can unconciusly use the spirts powers and do some weird stuff like turn invisible or grow giant or even swich bodies with Keima which is where things start to get awesome.... Then it turns out there were three goddesses who sealed away old hell with them in it and they also hide in girls but grow strong on love.... Seems like they could help Keima out if he finds all three.... And also the above mentioned group know as Vintage want to bring back old hell and seem to be the ones responsible for releasing the spirits in the first place....

And Elsee loves firetrucks....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: