Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 12:27:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 13733 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #1200 on: 28 February, 2011, 03:21:19 am »

oh u
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #1201 on: 03 March, 2011, 07:51:37 pm »

FUN TIMES WITH MADOKA!

SO SAYAKA IS A WITCH.... AND A DAMN CREEPY ONE AT THAT.... AND WELL KYOKO IS DEAD NOW TOO.... AND SHE TOOK SAYAKA WITH HER.... BECAUSE THEY DID LOVE EACH OTHER IN THE END.... SAD.... AND IT'S ALL PART OF KYUBEY'S PLAN TO GET RID OF EVERYBODY SO MADOKA WILL BE COME A WITCH.... PROBABLY THE ONE WE SEE IN THE FIRST EPISODE....

BUT WHAT THE HELL WAS KYUBEY GOING ON ABOUT? WELL I GET IT BUT WAIT.... THIS IS NOW A SCI-FI TOO? KYUBEY IS AN ALIEN?! HE MAKES MAGICAL GIRLS SO THEY CAN BECOME WITCHES SO THAT HE CAN CREATE ENERGY AND BREAK THE LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS?! WAIT WHAT?! GAH THIS EPISODE.... WHAT IS GOING ON BESIDES EVERYBODY SUFFERING?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Maniac234678
« Reply #1202 on: 04 March, 2011, 12:02:06 am »

lolshaft
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1203 on: 04 March, 2011, 12:06:03 am »

lolshaft
lolmahoushoujouNGE
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #1204 on: 04 March, 2011, 12:22:06 am »

From the makers of Mahou Shoujo Gundam-chan
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1205 on: 06 March, 2011, 01:20:24 pm »

And in the same week Kyubey is an alien.... That cute little fox from Star Driver.... Is one too.... And talks.... Did I just see the same twist in two different shows at about the same time....

Yeah.... But the President of the Drama club seems to be one too.... And she says that all they can do is watch as things unfold....

So the episode was kinda backstory of the Cybodies.... Told through a play.... Each character seemed to match up with a Cybody....

Oh and Sugata woke up while Keito was having sex with him.... But we'll see what happens next week....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ahriman
« Reply #1206 on: 06 March, 2011, 02:18:53 pm »

Has Star Driver actually gone anywhere or
Report Spam   Logged
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1207 on: 06 March, 2011, 02:55:30 pm »

That show is still running?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1208 on: 06 March, 2011, 04:24:16 pm »

Has Star Driver actually gone anywhere or

Well Let's see....

Started off with every episode being fabulous school life and then Fish Girl sings and a fight happens.... Then Fish Girl leaves and we get Mizuno who sings instead.... Then her seal is broken and then some of the Glittering Crux have marks and can fight how Takuto can now.... And Mizuno leaves after she realises her sister is a clone she made of herself.... Takuto beats Head in a fight and now we get more backstory which should have happened a lot sooner.... There's much more focus on Head and Keito.... Head is Takuto's father but  he got his mark from this eye patch guy who's fiancé cheated on him with Head.... This led to the guy standing in a room full of naked paintings of her and gouging his eye out.... And there was this guy who is probably the Emperor who was gay with Head (Head likes to get around and has been with all but one character whose names begin with 'S') that was gonna give him his mark but he's in a coma and Head is still waiting for that mark.... And now that little yellow fox and the girl who is head of the Drama Club are aliens.... Entropeople.... Why does it sound like Entropy? I mean come on.... And there was lesbians and **** and Groundhog Day loops here and there....

Basically.... Not a lot happened and then a lot happened at once but it took a damn long time.... Pacing in this is bad....

It's nothing worth mentioning.... Until the fox became Kyubey....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1209 on: 11 March, 2011, 04:13:57 am »

So it's that time again....

Homerun-chan's back story.... Time travel is suffering.... So Madoka was all awesome and not crying all the time untill the times she was dying.... She will become the witch and destroy the earth.... Mami lives! Only to die again.... And then she only lives to find out about how they'll all be witches and goes and tries to kill them all.... No matter what Homerun-chan does Mami dies.... And Sayaka isn't a magical girl the first time but then after chnaging things she does become one and becomes a witch.... And Homerun-chan used to be a nice girl.... She just changed after seeing everybody and the world die in the most painful ways over and over....

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1210 on: 11 March, 2011, 05:00:18 am »

I told you man

I TOLD you
about stairs!
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1211 on: 11 March, 2011, 06:06:17 am »

Homerun-chan is best character now....

She was so moe at first.... Then she went time traveling and became a total badass....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1212 on: 11 March, 2011, 07:07:03 am »

who da fuk
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1213 on: 11 March, 2011, 02:50:55 pm »

Homura is Homerun.... Her life is suffering.... And she resets time rather than travels.... So there's only one.... But she keeps her memories and powers.... Basically a Groundhog Day loop for her except it gets worse everytime.... At first she didn't even want to save the world just Madoka.... She wished she could redo everything.... Then she learned that Madoka will become a witch.... And she had to kill her.... And Madoka told her to stop her from becoming a Mahou Shoujo....

Madoka's dream in the begining wasn't a dream.... She also seemed to remember the previous loop a little too.... Right before she became a witch and destroyed the world.... The creepy part is the bad end looks kinda like how Japan looks now.... The sad part is there are many shoops of these two things together....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1214 on: 11 March, 2011, 03:17:07 pm »

huh.
Report Spam   Logged