Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 06:43:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 14572 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #1350 on: 03 April, 2011, 05:31:13 pm »

He's just a kid, Bizzle. Go easy on him.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #1351 on: 03 April, 2011, 05:58:01 pm »

Hey everybody stop talking because I need to talk about moe things....

Hanasaku Iroha.... The plot is very standard and I can already see where it's going.... But watching a show is about the means not the end.... So this'll be a SoL type where everybody warms up to her and she fits in in the end....

Should be pretty fun....

I might check out Doy Days even though I haven't heard anything good apart from Norio Wakamoto is in it.... But still....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1352 on: 03 April, 2011, 09:44:04 pm »

Wakamoto is enough for me.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1353 on: 04 April, 2011, 06:28:22 am »

So Gintama is back....

And to start things off we get the intro for the first episode in 4:3.... Then Gin is like what the **** Shinpachi and Shinpachi gets kicked and we get 16:9 at long last....

And the first new episode is the "timeskip".... Makes sense to skip to it seeing as they have the year long gap to replace the week long gap from the manga....

It was awesome....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1354 on: 04 April, 2011, 07:57:43 am »

So Dog Days is kinda like Zero no Tsukaima crossed with Takeshi's Castle....

Yeah so we have our main character who is supposed to be from Cornwall but has a Japanese name and lives in Japan.... And he get's summoned to a world where cat people and dog people have wars which are not wars at all because nobody dies and it looks like something out of Takeshi's Castle.... They even have commentators.... And the stakes are really high in this war.... If the dog's castle is stormed then the princess will be depressed.... And that's about it....

Well this could be stupid enough to work.... Or just stupid....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2

« Reply #1355 on: 04 April, 2011, 09:45:14 am »

huh.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Maniac234678
« Reply #1356 on: 04 April, 2011, 09:53:07 am »

Minus Kugimiya Rie, right?
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1357 on: 04 April, 2011, 09:55:55 am »

Also I watched the OVAs of Hen Zemi which starts later this week....

Was pretty good....

Minus Kugimiya Rie, right?
Yeah
« Last Edit: 04 April, 2011, 09:58:55 am by Fallen Angel Samurai » Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1358 on: 04 April, 2011, 07:15:56 pm »

So just caugt up with Fireball so I could watch the new episode.... Short, sweet and funny....

Kinda wish it was longer....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ahriman
« Reply #1359 on: 04 April, 2011, 07:21:09 pm »

I entered this topic to say it needs a better name, but I guess that already occured.
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1360 on: 04 April, 2011, 07:32:23 pm »

I entered this topic to say it needs a better name, but I guess that already occured.
If you're gonna do that then suggest one....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1361 on: 05 April, 2011, 06:06:43 am »

Ok Level E final....

Excellent.... Didn't see any of that coming.... First we find out that the Princess and his brother are fakes and that this is now serious business.... Everything was all part of their plan.... But Baka figures it all out and stops them.... Then the fake Princess tells him she's got the wedding ring on alrady and it'll never come off.... So Baka says **** it and decides to marry her anyway.... Except she's the real one all along.... Everything was just several gabits piled into one the whole time.... And all for a wedding....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1362 on: 05 April, 2011, 09:32:00 am »

Then I watched Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai....

At first there was some harem stuff and girls all over that guy and I was like maybe I'll pass on this one....  But before we even got to see more we cut to this other guy in a bar talking with the bartender and this stoic guy about getting a bunch of girls to a party.... Totally different than before and I was thinking maybe this could work.... Then we cut a cool hobo guy walking round talking to a loli and black guy.... He seems pretty cool.... It might be interesting to see where this goes.... But then we cut again to the final guy who is looking at sky and talking about how soon he'll have to go back to a fantasy world or something.... Then the ED.... Set in a fanasty world with all the guys we just saw....

After that I watched the Young Animators Training Project stuff....

First episode is one about a grandfather telling his grandson about how he used to sell lamps until electricity came along.... Hiroshi Kamiya voice.... And it was a pretty good story.... Heart warming....

The second one was about a girl who won a tornament to pay off her grandfathers debt.... After winning a reporter comes to her house for an interview and her grandfather keeps trying to tell stories from other animes to try and be funny.... But anyway because she was underage the champion said that whoever beat her gets to be the real winner.... So people come to her house to fight.... And she beats them.... So the champ is decides to fight her himself but then her cat kicks the motherfucking Picasso out of him.... Cute and funny....

The third is about a woman (with the moe-est voice ever from Mamiko Noto) who gets a set of old drawers from her mother.... Turns out there are a bunch of kids inside who say that they're here to serve her as they serve all women in her family.... They help her with life and leave when she can survive on her own.... Another good heart warmer with the cute and funny....

All three were pretty damn good.... Shame the fourth one will be the last one....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2

« Reply #1363 on: 05 April, 2011, 11:07:46 am »

At first there was some harem stuff and girls all over that guy and I was like maybe I'll pass on this one....  But before we even got to see more we cut to this other guy in a bar talking with the bartender and this stoic guy about getting a bunch of girls to a party.... Totally different than before and I was thinking maybe this could work.... Then we cut a cool hobo guy walking round talking to a loli and black guy.... He seems pretty cool.... It might be interesting to see where this goes.... But then we cut again to the final guy who is looking at sky and talking about how soon he'll have to go back to a fantasy world or something.... Then the ED.... Set in a fanasty world with all the guys we just saw....
So is this okay? Everyone seems to dislike it at the moment.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1364 on: 05 April, 2011, 11:23:02 am »

So is this okay? Everyone seems to dislike it at the moment.
I don't quite know.... It was kinda all over the place.... But it's interesting enough to continue watching.... Where are you reading about the dislike though?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: