Ultimate Paradise
16 April, 2024, 04:40:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 14481 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #1365 on: 05 April, 2011, 11:25:52 am »

Some random places. Also OT too.

Whenever a new season starts it takes me a while to watch anything, and its usually based on what I hear.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #1366 on: 05 April, 2011, 11:33:03 am »

/a/ seem to be ok with it.... But if you wanna get into a new anime unless you can't stand it and don't want to know where it goes on the first episode then stick around for about 3-4 episodes....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1367 on: 05 April, 2011, 11:35:21 am »

But that's like nearly two hours. I could be wasting that time doing something even more pointless.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1368 on: 05 April, 2011, 12:10:23 pm »

Nichijou is random things happening in a high school.... Think Cromartie and Azumanga.... That's pretty much the style here.... Also kinda Shaft at some points.... I like.... Will watch

Tiger & Bunny is about a superhero gameshow.... Tiger is an old loser who gets paired up with a new guy after switching sponsers.... This is one of my favourites so far.... Also watching

Hen Zemi is sex jokes.... Weird sex jokes.... It's about a group who research weird fetishes and such.... They are all kinda perverted except the MC girl.... I like this one too.... But I've only seen the two OVAs so far.... Gonna watch when it airs.... I think maybe you'd like this too.... Because you liked Seitokai Yakuindomo.... It's the same area but different....

X-Men is X-men....

Hanasaku Iroha is about a girl moving to a new place and working at her grandmother's inn.... I like this one too.... But it's a slice of life and it's kinda slow I guess.... I'm gonna keep watching....

Dog Days in kinda dumb.... This could still be good but it could go the other way completely.... I'll watch to see which it is....

Fireball Charming.... It's random but funny.... It's only 2 minutes an episode so I'll watch this.... It has a first season.... Worth the watch....

I will keep watching Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai.... It's not bad....

I'll also be watching Gintama.... But unless you've seen the 201 episodes before then there no point in starting now unless you catch up....

Also there's the young animator project thing.... Four one shot animes.... The first three were great.... I'd recomend....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1369 on: 05 April, 2011, 12:39:42 pm »

I'm not gonna know what I truly end up following till I watch something which interests me, which will take a few weeks before I start doing so.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Maniac234678
« Reply #1370 on: 05 April, 2011, 05:42:56 pm »

Quote from: Japan's Weekly DVD & CD Rankings for Mar 28 - Apr 3:
DVD
*1, 7,794 7,794 IS: Infinite Stratos vol.1 DVD ver.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=291173
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1371 on: 05 April, 2011, 05:49:13 pm »

Quote from: Japan's Weekly DVD & CD Rankings for Mar 28 - Apr 3:
DVD
*1, 7,794 7,794 IS: Infinite Stratos vol.1 DVD ver.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=291173

I told you they eat that shit up....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1372 on: 06 April, 2011, 05:59:01 pm »

So I watched the fourth one of that young animator project....

It's about a girl called Mari who doesn't like carrots, peppers and milk.... She has a friend who get a puppy and has to walk over a bridge Mari doesn't like so they walk different ways.... And then later she eats a pepper, carrot and drinks milk and passes out.... Then a carrot man, pepper baby and milk girl appear.... Then they go once she takes a dump.... Also her dad looks like John Lennon.... Weird one.... Good but not as good as the others....

Well now they're all done I can rate them.... Hint: Top is the best and bottom is the worst....

Kizuna Ichigeki - The fightin' girl one....
Ojisan no Lamp - Hirshi Kamiya selling lamps one....
Wardrobe Dwellers - Kids living in the draw one....
Super Veggie Torracman - That one I talked about above....

All good stuff.... You should watch....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1373 on: 07 April, 2011, 05:21:23 pm »

Good lord, I'm turning into you. I tried out like 5 different anime which recently started airing. Didn't go so well at the moment.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1374 on: 07 April, 2011, 05:28:56 pm »

Which five?

Anyway I watched Sket Dance.... Started with a Shinpachi looking guy who sounded like Shimpachi and kinda acted like him.... And Tomokazu Sugita does a voice for one of the three main characters.... Was alright....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1375 on: 07 April, 2011, 05:42:53 pm »

Well, there was Nichijou, which I was disappointed by since you mentioned Azumanga, because I found this quite boring. I think I only laughed in like two scenes. Kept wondering where the punchlines were with half the jokes. Obviously its the first episode so I'll give it a break.

Same with Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai, in that I just found it rather stale. The one scene which really made me laugh was the one with the black guy and the goth loli, which you'd think would raise certain questions but it was totally a coincidence. Also it felt like they threw two different plots together which wasn't noticeable until the end.

Dog Days I don't really have an opinion on, though I will give it one thing, at least the protagonist doesn't whine and he seems to just go with the flow. He also does **** which even trained gymnasts would have trouble with.

Tiger & Bunny was interesting, in that you don't see many superhero shows. Also, I agree about the pepsi ads being unintentionally funny.

And um, yeah. X-Men. 

Haven't tried Hanasaku Iroha yet, I probably will tomorrow.
« Last Edit: 07 April, 2011, 05:52:15 pm by Sentinel » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #1376 on: 07 April, 2011, 05:44:34 pm »

Good lord, I'm turning into you. I tried out like 5 different anime which recently started airing. Didn't go so well at the moment.

It's like grabbing some random bottles of pills in a hospital and downing them all.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1377 on: 07 April, 2011, 05:51:36 pm »

Yeah I should have said like Azumanga but not as good....

But yeah Tiger & Bunny is the best looking one so far.... I think the Pepsi add is a real add by the way.... Because before the Commie subs one there was this ****ty Hulu rip without the add....

You should try Hen Zemi.... There are two OVAs....

It's like grabbing some random bottles of pills in a hospital and downing them all.

It's hard work to live up to my standards.... I'm watching more than Bizzle at times....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1378 on: 07 April, 2011, 05:55:20 pm »

If its humor is anywhere close Mitsudomoe's, I'll do so pretty shortly.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1379 on: 07 April, 2011, 05:58:16 pm »

Not quite Mitsudomoe.... There aren't misunderstandings.... Everybody knows they're talking about sex but the MC wishes they weren't....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: