Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:43:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 13716 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #1500 on: 04 July, 2011, 04:17:35 pm »

Two new anime!

First up is Sacred Seven.... I don't know.... There were alot of maids.... But the story is kinda weak.... It felt kinda bland.... I don't know.... There's a highschool kid who has some cool power and this girl with a butler and army of maids asks to help fight a monster.... He refuses.... A girl asked him out at school and he goes to save her when he realises she would be waiting where the monster is.... She gets hurt and he goes beserk until the girl with the maid army calms him down and gives him a stone that makes him more powerful and he beats the monster.... Then the Maid army girl buy the school so she can keep an eye on.... Oh boy.... But yeah it's kinda meh....

Next up is Ikoku Meiro no Croise.... It's the better of the two.... It's by the guy who did the art for Gosick so it looks the same.... Also the setting is France in the 1800s.... There's a guy who runs a this ironwork shop.... Then his Uncle brings back a girl from Japan to work at the shop.... The girl is adorable as ****.... Seriosuly.... Cute.... Anyway not too much happens this episode as they only just get to know each other.... She breaks the last thing his father worked on before he died so she gives him her the Kimono her mother gave her to make up for it.... It's all very cute.... He sells it not know what it means to her and tells her never to give away things she treasures....

Oh yeah there was this annoying thing with what langauge they were speaking.... It's clear that everybody is supposed to be speaking french even thought it's japanese.... Yune doesn't know french....  But Yune seems to be able to understand everyone.... This bugged me the whole episode.... Turns out she does know french.... It makes sense in the end but watching it without knowing this until the end kept bugging me.... I kept wondering if they were screwing up.... Why would they hide this fact? Also at times I thought Claude understood her too.... Which doesn't make sense because he only speaks french.... Also the narator speaks actual french.... I'm not sure how good but it sound like a frenchman speaking.... Where's Nikoleis when you need him?

Anyway I enjoyed it.... And did I mention that Yune is adorable? I want one....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1501 on: 06 July, 2011, 01:18:23 am »

More new stuff again....

First is Yuru Yuri which is one of those four girls anime.... Except it's more up front about the yuri so far to put it in the title.... Well it didn't really start off with anything special.... It got a little better halfway through.... I guess I'll keep watching this too.... For a few more episodes....

And then there was Kamisama Dolls.... I liked the OP but I can't judge it only on that so let's move on.... So there are these robot like things that they fight with and the one the MCs little sister uses looks familiar somehow.... Anyway so the first thing we see is some kids using these things in a pretty cool fight against each other.... Then years later he's grown up, left the village and put all that fighting behind him.... But the kid he beat at the start broke out and came to fight him.... Why do those things have to sing when they use them? Anyway this doesn't seem that bad at all.... I'll be watching the next episode.... Seems better than some of the other stuff I've seen this season....

And now onto the Science!

She keeps dying... Over and over.... It can't be helped.... So now Kurisutina offers to help save her too.... But Suzu explains that she'll keep dying because even though they're changing things it's not enough to change the bigger pciture so to speak.... And those numbers that keep changing everytime Okabe changes things mean how much the world line has changed.... To save Mayushii they have to break 1%.... Or something like that.... Never a simple story with time travel is it?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1502 on: 07 July, 2011, 04:05:04 am »

So adding to the list of new stuff is two three minute anime and a mahou shoujo anime....

Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Kyun Kyun Tokimeki Paradise.... I was hoping this would be stupid enough to work.... But it didn't quite make it.... Though it could still go there.... Whatever I won't drop it yet....

Morita-san wa Mukuchi.... She doesn't talk.... But she tends to overthink.... And she's voiced by Kana Hanazawa.... Kinda reminds me of something..... Oh.... Shiori.... That's who she reminds me of.... I'll watch the next one.... It's only three minutes.... But what I've seen I liked....

Nyanpire.... This was stupid as hell but stupid enough to work.... It's about a vampire cat.... And it's the other three minute show.... I guess I could watch this.... But the ending was great.... Hyadain.... Crazy as fuck....

Also the subs for the last episode of Maria+Holic came out.... I'm filled with joy and sorrow.... Finally the last episode but that means no more after this.... Still it was a good episode.... And a good series....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1503 on: 07 July, 2011, 03:38:42 pm »

More new stuff!

First up is Uta no Prince.... This show is fabulous.... Like an overdose of it.... The main characters eyes.... My god she has some weird eyes.... Orange with lime green pupils.... Well whatever.... Non of that matters.... Not even our male leads.... Matter.... You know why? Norio Wakamoto.... That's why.... So they're sitting there waiting to get the speech from the headmaster like they do.... But he's not around.... Then laughter echos and up on the roof is a man.... He then flys to the stage and bounces there for awhile.... When he lands he takes off the cloak and mask and dances.... My words fail to explain how awesome it really is.... And then he airwalks away after his speech.... Wakamoto.... It was beautiful and fabulous....

And then there was Usagi Drop.... This was good.... Nice art direction too.... Really heartwarming.... Thinking about it just makes my heart warm and fuzzy.... It's powerful stuff.... Rin is adorable.... When she cried my heart hurt alittle.... MC is also a pretty cool guy.... One of the best so of this season already....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #1504 on: 07 July, 2011, 05:15:37 pm »

uh-huh.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1505 on: 07 July, 2011, 05:30:49 pm »

Damn right....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1506 on: 08 July, 2011, 05:10:57 am »

Alright you you what this is so let's just get this going already....

I think I'll go with Mayo Chiki.... Well it's about a guy who gets nosebleeds when girls touch him.... There this girl at schoool who who's kinda a sadistic **** and has a butler.... The butler is a reverse trap and has to attend school as a guy as part of a deal which also means she can be found out.... MC finds out and now has them living with him to make sure he keeps a lid on it.... Doesn't this sound kinda very similar to some I just finished watching? Yeah basically this is like a genderflip of Maria+Holic but alot more bland and generic.... Also there is a side character who for no reason has cat ears.... But she's no god....

Moving on.... Let's go with The iDOLM@STER.... So many girls.... Anyway the episode starts with a cameraman following the girls around for a documentary.... They do cute things, sing and talk about themselves.... And then the cameraman turns out to be the Producer.... He doesn't have a name because he's the MC and was supposed to be an avatar so I'll have to stick to calling him the Producer.... But I've finished talking about this anyway.... So let's move on again....

Turn No.3 goes to No. 6.... So it's the future and all that.... And there's a criminal on the run.... He holds up in a guy called Shion's house.... Shion helps him heal his wound and feed him.... The homolust is quite strong.... That's cool....  But yeah Not much happened except male bonding in this episode.... I guess the future is one of those ones where it looks all nice but it's still a bad thing.... It was good enough.... As always I'll watch again but I'll look forward to it....

Finally.... Mawaru Penguindrum.... Yes this is pretty good.... So didn't really know anything about this because it's all new and they didn't reveal too much.... But yeah two brothers (Kanba and Shouma) and thier sister (Himari).... SHe's ill and stuff.... They take her to see some peguins and Shouma buys this penguin hat for her from the shop there.... Then she dies.... Well that didn't take very long....

BUT.... The penguin hat seems to revive her.... She's possesed by Nadine for awhile who tells them she will let Himari live longer....  Then she's back to normal and everybody's happy.... Then they decide to forget about that for awhile.... After that they're sent three penguins....  And then all of a sudden Himari is wearing the hat and then.... Transformation scene.... Kinda.... Well we don't she her change but a bunch of stuff happens and the's a rocket and robot bears and she steps out in this pretty hot outfit.... Then she walks down the stairs and slowly her clothes come off.... She say she'll let Himari live longer if they find the Penguin Drum.... Also the price for Himari living longer is Kanba's heart I guess.... She rips it out....

Then later that night.... INCEST! Kanba kisses her in the lips while she sleeps.... As he monlouges about how he hates fate and how her doesn't care if he ignores his DNA....  But anyway this show was pretty good.... Might be the best this season....

Ok I'm done.... Gonna go wait for Baka Test....

Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2

« Reply #1507 on: 08 July, 2011, 05:51:22 am »

How do you watch so many stuff?

Doesn't it ever get exhausting having to go through so many shows?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1508 on: 08 July, 2011, 06:28:18 am »

There's no more than four or five shows a day.... I don't watch TV at all so it pretty much makes up for that....

Think about it.... How many people manage to watch five tv shows a day? Probably a lot right? It's a lot isn't it?

I could watch more if I wanted too....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1509 on: 08 July, 2011, 11:49:42 am »

I'm actually more surprised that you manage to care about most of this ****.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #1510 on: 08 July, 2011, 12:26:53 pm »

Yeah, I looked at the summer shows and thought that every last one looked crappy. Your standards are pitifully low, but surely not this low.
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1511 on: 08 July, 2011, 02:34:48 pm »

They're much better than you think.... And better than most of what you watch.... Though you seem to find the worst stuff to watch for some reason....

Seriosuly though you should try and watch this stuff.... Or are you too scared you might like something?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

« Reply #1512 on: 08 July, 2011, 03:43:39 pm »

Yeah, I looked at the summer shows and thought that every last one looked crappy. Your standards are pitifully low, but surely not this low.

THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST SEASONS IN A WHILE BRO
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #1513 on: 08 July, 2011, 03:48:06 pm »

THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST SEASONS IN A WHILE BRO

How can you even know that so early in the season? Name one show that is apparently worthwhile here.
Report Spam   Logged
TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

« Reply #1514 on: 08 July, 2011, 03:57:20 pm »

I DON'T JUDGE SEASONS BASED ON THEIR ACTUAL QUALITY, BUT ON THE AMOUNT OF SHOWS WHOSE PREMISES DON'T RELY PURELY ON SOME FORM OF MOE OR OTHER SHITTY THING THAT'S LIKE THAT.

LIST OF SHOWS THIS SEASON:
APPLESEED
BLADE
NATSUME YUUJINCHOU
KAMISAMA DOLLS
USAGI DROP
NO.6
IDOLM@STER (BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WORKING ON IT)
BLOOD-C
DANTALIAN NO SHOKA
MAWARU PENGUINDRUM
SACRED SEVEN
IKOKU MEIRO NO CROISEE

SO WHILE SOME OF THESE WILL PROBABLY BE SHIT (SACRED SEVEN, BLADE), THEY HAVE SOME APPEAL TO THEM BESIDES SOME SUPERFICIAL MOE ASPECT.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: