Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:21:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 13693 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1530 on: 09 July, 2011, 12:15:35 am »

Only anime I saw on that list that I that I wanted to watch (that wasn't Blood, Appleseed, or Natsume) is maybe Blade and maybe Sacred Seven.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #1531 on: 09 July, 2011, 12:20:42 am »

lolsalty

Penguindrum has the benefit of showing me nothing about it and being from the director of Utena which I haven't watched but apparently its great, so I guess that could be good? Everything else looks like crap.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #1532 on: 09 July, 2011, 12:25:12 am »

I'll give it this much, Penguindrum is a cute name.
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #1533 on: 09 July, 2011, 04:06:21 am »

Only anime I saw on that list that I that I wanted to watch (that wasn't Blood, Appleseed, or Natsume) is maybe Blade and maybe Sacred Seven.
Given your tastes I'm 100% sure you're joking....

But this season isn't all that good as the last two.... There's about 6 shows that look like they'll be good and one of them looks like it'll be really good outside of it's season....

And everthing has moe so saying a show doesn't have it is just dumb....

Penguindrum is so far awesome....

But you guys won't be able to judge these shows because you never watch them.... Just think about how my opinion is the only valid one right now.... Yeah.... That's your fault though....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ahriman
« Reply #1534 on: 09 July, 2011, 04:44:14 am »

But you guys won't be able to judge these shows

I've already judged these shows. You can't stop me.
Report Spam   Logged
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2

« Reply #1535 on: 09 July, 2011, 06:28:10 am »

Non of these designs appeal to me.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Maniac234678
« Reply #1536 on: 09 July, 2011, 08:54:10 am »

Your opinions are never valid because you have pitifully low standards. I said that already, remember? Silly hopper.
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #1537 on: 09 July, 2011, 09:33:02 am »

O:

Really?!??
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1538 on: 09 July, 2011, 11:37:06 am »

O:

Really?!??
Actually, I agree. Somebody in the design department needs to get over themselves, and flower themed skirts.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1539 on: 09 July, 2011, 12:08:01 pm »

O:

Really?!??
Rly.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1540 on: 09 July, 2011, 12:10:21 pm »

Salty... You do know that those outfits aren't their normal clothes right?

Anyway putting Salty aside.... I'm gonna go ahead and do some more talking about new anime....

There was another new one today.... Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi.... Standard stuff... It has vampires or something.... I don't really care for vampires though.... He got hit by a lorry and ended up headless.... That was the highlight.... Well it wasn't completely terrible but it wasn't good.... Whatever....

Second episode of Ro Kyu Bu aired.... He takes the lead loli home on his bike so they can play a little one on one.... That's basketball by the way.... I know what you were thinking.... Anyway so they he ends up agreeing to help them win against the boy team so they don't get disbanded.... Oh and they wear the maid outfits again.... Why do they even have those?

And finally there are subs for BakaTest.... Luckly they're not gg.... But anyway starts with a beach episode right off the bat.... Hideyoshi tried his best to look more like a guy but the lifegaurd made him wear a top.... And there was some nice yandere action with Shouko.... Good times....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1541 on: 09 July, 2011, 12:16:22 pm »

I'll get to Baka Test soon enough.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1542 on: 10 July, 2011, 04:34:08 pm »

Okay let's do this already....

Only one new series today.... I'll start with it I guess.... R-15.... I think I'm at the point where I'm looking to drop a couple of shows because I have like 25-ish shows on the go.... And this doesn't feel like it's gonna make the cut.... It's about a guy who like to right erotic novels and goes to a school for geniuses.... The fanservice isn't even that good....

Moving on to other things... Sacred Seven.... This show seems like it's trying really hard to be as cliche as possible.... I did laugh at how stupid the whole thing where Ruri jumps out of the plane.... She goes to jump out of the plane and her butler tries to give her a parchute but she says there's no time.... Then she reaches Arma and tells him she jumped because she believes in him.... He is not impress by her stupidity.... Arma is so huge compared to everybody.... Ruri 's mouth is the same height as his dick though.... This show is such a joke.... Also Sunrise seem to be putting more money into this than T&B....

Nichijou was pretty good.... The whole "eh?!" exchange made me laugh.... And seems the ending will change each week because the was no more Tsubasa wo Kudasai....

And I already talked about Tiger & Bunny in that other topic....

I think I'm done here for now....

Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1543 on: 11 July, 2011, 03:01:47 pm »

So today we have Gintama, Ikoku Meiro no Croisee and Uta no Prince-sama....

First up loli in Paris.... So this was pretty good.... She tried to eat cheese.... It was adorable.... And Claude showed her around the local area.... I kinda like this.... Heartwarming with bits of comedy.... It works....

Next is Fabulous no Fabulous-sama.... So last episode ended with amber green eyes meeting who she thought was her favourite idol.... In comes Wakamoto to steal the episode and tell us that the guy isn't the idol but his twin brother.... This means we get a serious Mamoru Miyano character instead of the goofy one I thought we were gonna have.... Oh well.... Anyway she ends up having to write a song with the red one and they stugle but get there it the end.... Many things happened.... They were fabulous.... The end....

And Gintama went back to comedy after all the serious arcs and action scenes were over.... And we got to learn about the patriot.... A hammer shaped object made with both toilet roll and tissue boxes.... They were trying to impress the kids with their jobs but somehow they all ended up talking about the patriot.... And then everybody gets shot and Gin's dead body rides a belt through a story about how the patriot came to be.... Stupid but hilarious.... Good episode....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1544 on: 12 July, 2011, 06:47:16 am »

And today....

Yuru Yuri was ok I guess.... Just the same stuff you see in these kinds of shows.... A little bit towards the perverted side.... As yuo'd expect with yuri in the title....

And a new one today.... Nekogami Yaoyorozu.... It's about a cat god who has to live on earth as punishment from her mother.... She's lazy and sits around playing games.... But because it based on a manga made by FLIPFLOPs who made alot of Touhou doujins and just the whole feel in general.... It feels kinda Touhou-ish.... Anyway the god of poverty come to town and ends up in the shop Mayu lives at.... Seems like she won't leave.... I guess this is ok.... It was better than I thought it was going to be....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: