Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 06:42:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 14753 times)
Maniac234678
« Reply #1545 on: 12 July, 2011, 11:03:16 am »

o-sai-sen
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #1546 on: 12 July, 2011, 05:31:02 pm »

It's science time, sonavabitch!

Ok seriously I could not stop laughing at Okabe's English.... It wasn't the usual Engrish.... He tried to sound cool or something too.... IT'S SO COOOOOOOOL! But yeah putting that aside for awhile.... Okabe travels back as far as he can this time and tells everybody about everything.... Including Suzu's time machine and about her wanting to find her father.... Now I haven't read the VN here but I'm gonna guess her Father is a main character.... And it's not Okabe.... With only two characters left... I'm gonna go with Daru.... She said the time machine was built by her father and Daru starts fixing it and realises it works just like he built the timecrowave.... And Mayushii's comment about them just kinda confirmed it....

Also Hayate no Gotoku this week had Nagi walking around Akihabara with a lab coat.... And calling Chiharu part-time warrior....

Also Kamisama dolls episode 2.... So no real fights and Aki didn't show up but we got a new mad scientist character.... She get's saved by robokyubey after her lab explodes.... Minimal backstory and not much in plot progress.... Just explanation and character building.... But still looks like a good show this season.... One of the best OPs this season too....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1547 on: 14 July, 2011, 05:51:40 pm »

Usagi drop is so sweet and heartwarming.... I wish I were a single father of one daughter.... I think I'd prefer that I had a wife but she died.... Yeah.... That's what I want in life....

Seriously is Rin is just so cute.... And Daikichi is a pretty cool guy too....

Rin must have been very warm while sleeping to sweat so much....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #1548 on: 14 July, 2011, 09:06:35 pm »

Knowing the manga ending changes things.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1549 on: 15 July, 2011, 01:25:54 am »

It does a bit.... Though I don't think they'll get to that at all becuase it's noitamina and it's short as hell.... But it doesn't stop it from being cute and heartwarming while I'm watching it....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1550 on: 15 July, 2011, 05:08:06 am »

Are you ready? I'm ready! Let's begin....

This weeks iDOLM@STER was about Iori.... I hate Iori.... And the twins.... Who were also a major part of the episode.... So this weeks episode wasn't that great.... But I'll forgive it.... I can't wait for more focus on Makoto....

Mayo Chiki was okay too....

No.6 was good this week.... After a four year timeskip turns out Shion was kicked out of the good part of the city for helping Nezumi.... And so the place is shown for it's horrible police state that it was bound to turn out to be.... That girl he grew up with was pretty straight forward about asking for sex.... Too bad Shion is gay for Nezumi.... And that life sapping wasp thing is probably the reason why Shion has white hair in the OP/ED.... Nezumi probably cuts the wasp out before it kills him.... Things are getting interesting....

And no Peguindrum.... They had the survival stratagy bit almost first thing.... The reused animation was pretty obvious but it's cool I guess.... And after spending the day stalking that Ringo chick and getting a good view of her panties a few times.... They find out she is also a stalker.... YAY! They followed her because she has the penguindrum.... Probably.... Not becuase they want to stalk a girl.... I don't know about Shouma but Kanba has no interest in girls he's not related to.... Anyway.... She was pretty moe with all that stalker thing.... Crawing under Shouma and Kanba's teacher's house and listening to his every move.... It's true love.... Also the penguindum might be her dairy.... See it's not a normal one.... It has stuff she hasn't written yet in it.... From the future.... A fututre dairy if you will.... Though I don't think it'll be the penguin drum.... I mean it's way too soon.... Unless it's taken away from her.... But it should be fun to find out....

So the last new anime airs today.... That one by Gainax.... It's an adaption though.... I'm hoping it's good though....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ahriman
« Reply #1551 on: 16 July, 2011, 01:09:03 am »

They had the survival stratagy bit almost first thing.... The reused animation was pretty obvious but it's cool I guess....

I ain't even mad. That whole sequence is awesome.
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1552 on: 17 July, 2011, 06:03:17 pm »

They had the survival stratagy bit almost first thing.... The reused animation was pretty obvious but it's cool I guess....

I ain't even mad. That whole sequence is awesome.
Yeah it is....

So weekend round up? Weekend round up....

Let's start off with Baka Test.... It was good.... There was more than the usual crossdressing.... The beach episodes are now over....

Ro Kyu Bu.... Lolis and basketball.... It doesn't get any better than that.... JNot really it doesn't get better.... But seriously it's okay.... I feel kinda wrong watching this.... Becuase I don't hate it at all.... Well anyway.... They left it with a cliffhanger halfway through the match so I'll just have to watch more....

Kamisam no memo chou.... Eh.... It was okay.... There were some fun bits.... Though I can't remeber any of the characters names.... Yet I do with Ro Kyu Bu.... Strange.... Well not really.... I just don't feel strongly about any of the characters except Alice.... Again I only remember the name of a young girl.... Why am I... Even? Anyway this also ended in a cliffhanger.... But let's just move on....

Nichijou was funny.... What with Hakase and Yukko meeting and all that.... And then the random stuff....

I'll talk about T&B in that topic....

And before I get to the last one.... I'm just gonna talk about Blood-C.... So this is a SoL with random figthing for the last five or less minutes.... Ha ha ha.... It's kinda odd how after school Saya gets home and has to fight.... She changes from her normal ditsy lgihthearted self into a cold and skilled fighter....  It's way too opposite.... So much so that it's like they took a normal SoL and then put footage of a different show for the last five minutes.... Oh and it's CLAMP so everybody has long limbs and there's QUALITY all over the place.... Saya sings more than she fights.... And she sings alot.... I don't know about this yet....

And now.... The last new anime.... Dantarian no Shoka.... It's an adaption from Gainax.... So I won't expect much.... But it was alright.... Stuff comes out of cursed books and Dalian can put them back.... I like the time period setting.... And Miyuki Sawashiro's voice is one of my favourites which makes me like Dalian herself much more.... This could be good.... I don't think Gainax will put much effort into it though....  Still some pretty cool stuff happened in this episode.... I kinda liked it.... Let's try again next week.... At least to hear Dalian say "yesu" some more times....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1553 on: 17 July, 2011, 06:45:08 pm »

So weekend round up? Weekend round up....

Ro Kyu Bu.... Lolis and basketball.... It doesn't get any better than that.... JNot really it doesn't get better.... But seriously it's okay.... I feel kinda wrong watching this.... Becuase I don't hate it at all.... Well anyway.... They left it with a cliffhanger halfway through the match so I'll just have to watch more....
I'm not gonna bother watching this unless it turns into NBA Jam.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1554 on: 17 July, 2011, 06:46:33 pm »

Somebody needs to make that video.

You know the one that I mean.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1555 on: 17 July, 2011, 06:58:04 pm »

I wanna hear something like this on that show

Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1556 on: 17 July, 2011, 07:01:35 pm »

As it turns out, SA2 is actually psychic.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1557 on: 17 July, 2011, 07:03:49 pm »

Well how about that.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1558 on: 17 July, 2011, 07:04:46 pm »

Seriously though, how awesome would that be.

Hell, a couple more episodes, more basketball, a shot of a slamdunk, and I might even do that myself.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1559 on: 17 July, 2011, 07:07:32 pm »

If at least someone said, "Boomshakalaka!" right after a slamdunk, that would be enough to satisfy me.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: