Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 02:10:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 13676 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #1560 on: 18 July, 2011, 03:04:47 am »

Needs the instumental for Ro Kyu Bu's OP.... But there you go Salty....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #1561 on: 18 July, 2011, 03:28:19 am »

The Space Jam theme is a bit too loud in comparison.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1562 on: 19 July, 2011, 05:05:17 pm »

You know there was a good one with the Nichijou end.... But enough of that for now....

It's SCIENCE time....

Yeah I was right.... Not that it wasn't obvious.... I didn't think Mayushii would be the one to figure it all out and explain it to everybody.... She's smarter than she makes out to be.... So the reunion was touching as it was also a goodbye too.... No tears but it was kinda sad.... And it got worse when she sent the letter after going back in time.... She wrote to Okabe and told him how she failed.... She wrote that she failed a lot.... Kind of a downer.... Oh and Mr. Braun informs them she killed hersalf so that was probably a suicide note.... This show got real dark.... It was so lighthearted at the begining and then Mayushii started dying a bunch and then Okabe kept traveling back in time to save her and failed.... Reminds me that I saw a image on 4chan of a that feel but with Okabe hugging Homura....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1563 on: 27 July, 2011, 03:42:45 pm »

So now in order to change the timeline they have to get the IBM500 back.... But it was lost when they changed the timeline with the D-mails.... Time to undo everything! Which means killing Ferris's father.... Becuase one of the changes that lost them the IBM500 was her bringing her father back to life and killing the moe.... And Mayushii died again.... This show is suffering now.... Seriously.... It's like Madoka all over again but Homura is an awesome mad scientist instead and Moeka is Kyubey....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1564 on: 29 July, 2011, 04:59:12 am »

Penguindrum had no survival stratagy.... I don't know how to feel.... But the rest of the episode was good.... A day at the park with the stalker.... Where everything went as planned... But not the way she thought it was going to be.... Vague future diary.... And then a woman fell down some stairs.... If she'd read the diary then she would have be told about the stairs....

Also Usagi Drop introduced Kouki and his mother.... At least one of them should have ended up with Rin/Daikichi.... But let's hope that the anime will never cover that or will have an original ending.... Other than that it was cute a ****....

Mayo Chiki was good....

No. 6 had Nezumi being all tsundere over Shion.... And Shion lost it and attacked a guy for slightly insulting Nezumi who wasn't all that bothered by it....

iDOLM@STER.... Focued on Chihaya.... And about how being her is suffering.... Well not really.... Not yet anyway.... SHe just had to preform on a cooking show but they cut out the singing part which made her sad.... But after the producer promised to get her more singing parts she tried her best.... Then she went home alone and had a depressing evening all alone while the credits played.... Her song has kinda depressing too....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1565 on: 29 July, 2011, 06:34:06 am »

Penguindrum had no survival stratagy.... I don't know how to feel.... But the rest of the episode was good.... A day at the park with the stalker.... Where everything went as planned... But not the way she thought it was going to be.... Vague future diary.... And then a woman fell down some stairs.... If she'd read the diary then she would have be told about the stairs....
*TOLD her about stairs, etc.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1566 on: 02 August, 2011, 04:58:03 am »

Yuru Yuri just went for okay to awesome this week....

That kiss.... Akarin.... My body wasn't ready....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1567 on: 02 August, 2011, 05:06:54 pm »

And then I found this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ake5AZhtxdU&feature=player_detailpage

No sleep tonight....

Also Steins;Gate was awesome again.... The twist on the joke from the first few episodes was kinda sad.... I remember when hearing "Daga, otoko da!" would make me smile.... But no more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8NJh_sTQLY&feature=player_detailpage

It's too much.... I can't enjoy that video anymore....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1568 on: 02 August, 2011, 05:21:25 pm »

<3 0:42-0:48
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #1569 on: 02 August, 2011, 06:20:23 pm »

What the shit was that
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #1570 on: 09 August, 2011, 06:35:02 pm »

ESH you jerk, I forgot about Penguindrum because you didn't post about it.

lolgg
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1571 on: 10 August, 2011, 02:56:54 am »

Geez fine I'll talk about it every week....

gg are pretty bad but they're the best for this right now.... Nutbladder are worse.... Though gg put Ridin' Dirty over the OP of Sacred Seven last week....

Also because I watched Steins;Gate last night I shall talk about it now.... It was the episode that focused on her.... Shining Finger.... Or Moeka if you want to use her real name.... In this episode she killed herself after being abandoned by FB.... Then Okabe punched her in the face and stole her phone.... Then he held her down and kissed her to stop her screaming.... And then he told her how FB doesn't care about her.... Sweet punishment.... Mayushii still died.... Also I was just thinking back to the first episode... You know where Krisutina is killed.... So it makes it clear that Okabe traveled back in time then and talked to her.... Thinking about it he must have killed her.... That scream was his.... So it now looks like to save the world he'll have to travel back in time and kill her....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1572 on: 22 August, 2011, 03:13:53 am »

Ok this might be a bit long but you were never going to read it anyway....

Starting from Penguindrum on Friday....

Yay misunderstandings! So while she's resting in bed from those almost fatal common colds they have in Japan we learn that she doesn't stalk the teacher out of love.... That would be creepy.... No she decided to marry him because that's what her dead sister wanted.... Ringo wants to become her dead sister so her parents will be happy again.... That's much more reasonable.... Also along with the penguindrum she also has a death note too.... Huey and Dalian need to go through her books because she probably has a phantom book in there too....

No.6 had the first kiss between Shion and Nezumi.... About time.... Though this is a lot faster than most straight couples in anime.... Oh and they're gonna go save the girl who wants Shion but will never have him....

Mayo Chiki had a beach episode.... And even with Subaru in a bikini that bunny girl still believes that she's still a guy crossdressing.... The logic makes no sense here becuase you can clearly see a very female figure with quite large breasts.... I mean that time with just the cleavage I could let slide but this is impossible to mistake her for a guy.... Alright Trolljou-sama must have everyone except Jirou and Subaru in on a massive joke.... It's the only way this makes sense and kinda fits her character pretty well....

iDOLM@STER.... So Hikibi and Iori went to the poor ones house for dinner.... Blah blah blah.... Hey look at Hibiki riding that tricycle.... THe shops of it are pretty funny....

Blood-C got serious.... So First off one of the twins dies in a very familiar way.... She gets her head bitten off just like Mami.... And then that little dog thing started to talk.... It was all very familiar.... Then the other twin's shadow ate a bunch of people and Saya killed her too....

Ro-Kyu-Bu had lolis in bikinis! And Hinata and Maho forcing themselves on him.... Subaru is getting all the lolis without even trying....

BakaTest was awesome this week....

Nichijou had Nano mastubating....

Dantalian had no Huey or Dalian in it.... Instead we follow this other guy traveling with a biblio-princess.... I thought Huey was pretty badass but this guy is even more awesome.... Sure he doesn't pull out his gun every time there's trouble but he works well with his hands alone.... And he doesn't take **** from anybody.... Especially his bitchy princess.... Calls her a piece of junk and treats her like **** with a calm face everytime she tries to insult him.... Then he doesn't give a **** about asking permission to get a book from his princess he just goes ahead and does it.... And reading? That's to slow for him.... He just loads the book into his staff and blasts away.... This guy is awesome....

Minchi is a **** and Ohana is to stupid to understand why....

Squall and Ruri are tricked into a date by Hellbrick.... Whatever....

Ok I think that's about it....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1573 on: 22 August, 2011, 04:11:19 am »

Nichijou had Nano mastubating....
wat
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1574 on: 22 August, 2011, 09:22:31 am »

Well I forgot the 'r' but yeah.... I'm don't think it was intentional but after realising she's the only one awake while watching something that sounded quite erotic her hads moved under the kotatsu as she blushed and made a "Mmmm" sound.... Maybe they were trying to show how she was uncomfortable but they did it wrong.... CUTE GIRLS DOING CUTE THINGS!
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: