Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 01:22:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 13740 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #1605 on: 21 September, 2011, 01:25:14 pm »

I listen to one of the Steins;Gate Drama CDs.... Okabe changes the world line to one where he's evil, Suzuha's mission is to stop him, he and Moeka are partners, Mayushii has cancer and never Tu Tu Ru~s.... And worst of all Okabe's favourite drink is Mountain Dew.... It's horrifying beyond words.... Though it made me like Moeka.... A Steins;Gate without Tu Tu Ru~s and Dr. Pepper isn't the Steins;Gate I want.... But seriously it was good.... I wonder if this will be the plot of the movie....

Ugh I haven't actually watched any anime today at all.... There is nothing to watch anymore.... Though tomorrow will have the second and depressing part of SKET Dance's latest arc.... Then Ro Kyu Bu and Dantalian and Ugh Blood-C Saturday.... Then the last Nichijou and Hanasaku Iroha Sunday.... Well at least Ika will be there on monday to start up the new season....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #1606 on: 21 September, 2011, 01:42:42 pm »

I honestly wouldn't be able to keep up with your schedule of watching almost everything which happens to be airing.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1607 on: 21 September, 2011, 02:21:17 pm »

It's hard work for the first couple of weeks when you're trying to get settled into the new stuff and find the best sub group and when they update.... And then you gotta work out when you can watch them.... One you have that worked out you can do it with ease....

So I guess I'm gonna have to change the name of this topic again.... And I'm thinking of changing my profile now YuruYuri has ended.... I'm thinking of going with a Tomokazu Sugita profile.... Then I can use this....

But still I got nothing for a new topic name....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1608 on: 21 September, 2011, 02:33:26 pm »

Nowadays I barely watch anything when the season starts. I only watch something if the premise really interests me, or if its a a second season of something I liked in the past. Meanwhile, I keep an eye out for spoilers on other shows just in case there's more to it. If I hear enough spoilers which interest me, then I check it out. Otherwise I would have never watched Madoka if I didn't regularly read through the episode discussions, but I only got to it just as episode 10 had come out, and I already knew that Homura was the real main character, so yeah.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1609 on: 22 September, 2011, 03:58:19 pm »

Hahaha.... Yeah so Blood-C.... Town did turn out to be fake.... Though I had that Cafe Guimauve guy on the wrong side of the experiment.... I thought he was trying to make her remember not make her forget.... But yeah everybody was an actor and the twins are actually bitches.... You know after they started talking about how stupid the experiment was I was swear it sounded like they were just talking about the actual show.... And the faces they had when the Guimauve guy showed up.... Hilarious.... The show has now crossed the line from terrible to so terrible it's hilarious....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1610 on: 22 September, 2011, 06:30:39 pm »

The show has now crossed the line from terrible to so terrible it's hilarious....
Is that a step up from so bad it's good?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1611 on: 23 September, 2011, 02:32:59 am »

The show has now crossed the line from terrible to so terrible it's hilarious....
Is that a step up from so bad it's good?
No I'd say it's worse.... I would not recommend watching this.... Because this still isn't a good show....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1612 on: 23 September, 2011, 07:18:43 am »

SO what does the Sarin attack on the Tokyo subway, Sho and Kanba's birth, Momoka's death and penguins have in common?

I haven't got a clue.... But that's where the story is heading.... So Somehow their birth caused the attack which also killed Momoka meanwhile Ringo was born too.... I don't even....

And why is almost everybody a stalker now?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1613 on: 23 September, 2011, 12:28:53 pm »

And why is almost everybody a stalker now?
Because that's A-OK in Anime.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1614 on: 27 September, 2011, 05:13:47 pm »

Well I guess I should mention that I watched Ika Musume today.... I could have watched it yesterday but I wanted to wait for better subs.... Well it was the same as it always was which isn't a bad thing really.... I'm glad to see it again.... And all that de geso everywhere.... Better start counting again.... Also the credits for that film had a nice take that to Yamakan which was kinda funny.... And speaking of Yamakan parodies I also watched the last Hanasaku Iroha yesterday....

Everything got nicely wrapped up and the old inn did close.... It was a pretty nice SoL for a quiet Sunday afternoon.... I'll kinda miss it.... But not for long because I'm sure I can find another show to take it's place....

And Nichijou finished Sunday too.... Nano's birthday helped to kinda give an end to it but there really was no end to this.... Though as much as I'd like there won't be a second season because of how poorly this sold and KyoAni has much better money makers they can give more seasons to (By that I mean K-On!)....

And UtaPri finished too... It wasn't the nest show but it was better than I thought.... Mainly because of Wakamoto.... One of the most awesome and fabulous characters of last season.... I mean the male leads were cool and the trap sensei was nice but Wakamoto was the best part and not because the show was bad but because he really was that fun.... Put his character in any other show last season and he would have stolen the scene and become the show's best character.... But I had fun with the show when he wasn't there.... No homo....

I think I got everything for now.... I'll watch Kamisama Dolls later.... Probably rate each show then.... Or something like that....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1615 on: 29 September, 2011, 03:50:08 pm »

Kamisama Dolls was meh.... And seeing as it was the last episode that's not a good thing.... But it seems like it's getting a second season? Well something about "To be next story" anyway....

Also I just watched the SKET Dance part of the Gintama/SKET Dance crossover.... Was pretty good.... I think the Gintama one was better.... The meta jokes were pretty good in both and Tomokazu Sugita said Tu tu ru~....

Also Blood-C has hilarious.... So everybody who faked getting protected got protected for real this time and that teacher almost didn't but then she did and Saya's protection record carried on how it always has.... And then she killed her "Father" and it was probably trying to be sad but it was funny and confusing.... She knows it was all a lie why is she acting as if he was her Father still? Then the class rep got shot a lot and then shot some more as his body bounced with each bullet.... Comedy gold? Not quite compared to the bunny monsters that ate everybody else in the town.... They looked so happy the way they pranced around.... At this point I lost it and couldn't stop laughing like a mad mad.... And of course QUALITY all the way.... Almost worth sitting through all the crap just to see this stupidity.... But not quite.... The worst part is it finished with a cliff hanger that will continue in the movie.... Can you believe this **** got a movie?
« Last Edit: 29 September, 2011, 05:43:31 pm by Akari Akaza » Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1616 on: 05 October, 2011, 01:30:18 pm »

Ok I let everything build up for one huge post about everything new.... Of course that means I have to think back a few days but whatever let's just just get this started already....

C3 is a harem wherein an unusual girl appears in the guys life blah blah blah.... There's supposed to be battles too but nothing happened.... The girl is named Fear and she's the human form of a cursed black cube that's sent to the MC.... She has to stay at home while MC goes to school and then destroys his house trying to help out.... I don't I was kinda bored by it....

Phi Brain is all about solving puzzles.... Kinda like Layton but without all the gentlemen stuff that I liked.... This clearly isn't the show Sunrise are putting their money into as the animation was kinda poor.... But let's talk about the actual story and stuff..... It's clearly aimed at younger audiences and it kinda turns me off of it.... And if the shows going to be about puzzles they should probably be ones that people can follow along with.... It's more interesting seeing how they solved the puzzle than just seeing them complete it all of a sudden....

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai started off with action all over the place.... Pretty fun start really.... I guess their school has a fighting system where they have battle with weapons.... Cause that's what they were doing.... And seems there's a harem for MC.... he's voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya and asks out a girl in the first episode as well as leading his side to victory by using himself in a kamikaze attack.... Pretty cool MC.... The action was pretty good..... Nice cast too.... So far this is one of the better new shows right now....

I haven't watched Tamayura yet because I was hoping for some 720p but the OVAs are here in HD and ready to watch so I watched them.... This would be this seasons cute girls doing cute things.... I have been know to like these types of shows before.... And I like this too.... The main girl likes to take pictures and is a cloud cuckoolander.... Cute fun and I'll watch it like all the ones before this....

And for the gender opposite we have Kimi to Boku.... Cute boys doing cute things.... Though one of them is kinda girly.... And the twins don't give a **** about anything while the glasses man is annoyed by everything.... This is familiar yet different... I don't know what to do....

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere.... I heard this has a very convoluted back story that I've yet to see how it comes into play with the actual story but it sounds.... Confusing.... So in the future humans mess with time travel and manage to ascend to a higher plain and leave Earth only to **** things up by fighting and now they're back on Earth which is now almost inhospitable except for a small area so they clone it and make a nicer version of it for some people to live on while the Earth level people reenact history so they can eventually go back to the really nice place but **** up because they didn't have a very good record of history and the clone place gets **** up too and they take over and there's everything and a flying city and I really don't care.... There's tons of characters to start with and they chase after their teacher for some training exercise and then Jun Fukuyama (I can't remember his name but the character is exactly the type you'd expect him to play) shows up and is pretty cool talking about how he skipped training to get a galge and is gonna confess to a dead girl.... Besides the info dump over the end credits it was pretty fun....

Chihaya Furu.... Jousei SoL that's actually kinda nice.... There's this girl Chihaya who likes this card game she got into as a kid.... Mostly a flashback this episode about how she got into it.... There was a transfer student who wanted to be the best at it who everybody picked on and then she talked with him and they played it together and he played like a boss.... Flinging the cards so fast hey got stuck in the walls.... Also she looked like Chie when she was little but let's save that talk for tomorrow....

Ok I think that's it....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #1617 on: 05 October, 2011, 01:34:44 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1618 on: 05 October, 2011, 02:03:09 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1619 on: 05 October, 2011, 07:14:00 pm »

C3 is a harem wherein an unusual girl appears in the guys life blah blah blah.... There's supposed to be battles too but nothing happened.... The girl is named Fear and she's the human form of a cursed black cube that's sent to the MC.... She has to stay at home while MC goes to school and then destroys his house trying to help out.... I don't I was kinda bored by it....
The only reason I looked this up was because I saw a...certain gif on Gelbooru.

I haven't watched Tamayura yet because I was hoping for some 720p but the OVAs are here in HD and ready to watch so I watched them.... This would be this seasons cute girls doing cute things.... I have been know to like these types of shows before.... And I like this too.... The main girl likes to take pictures and is a cloud cuckoolander.... Cute fun and I'll watch it like all the ones before this....
Might watch.

And for the gender opposite we have Kimi to Boku.... Cute boys doing cute things.... Though one of them is kinda girly.... An-
Instant watch.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: