Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 08:11:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 14762 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #1635 on: 31 October, 2011, 07:56:33 am »

Hidamari special.... My nutbladder....

I've missed this feeling.... Couldn't really get the same feel with Madoka.... But yeah.... I was not ready for a pool episode.... Good thing they wore one piece swimsuits or I might have died.... Nice OP and ED too....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1636 on: 09 November, 2011, 02:32:16 pm »

Because I haven't updated in awhile I'm gonna go back a few days....

Hmmm.... Chihayafuru was pretty good.... It's still got that charm that makes me love it.... Plus a new character....

Ben-to was awesome and continues to be the best show this season.... Sounds like a major turf war is about to go down.... Should be pretty nice....

Tamayura was pretty heartwarming.... That had a flash back and they were lolis.... It was too cute when they all started to cry and Maon started to whistle....

Even further back.... Guilty Crown.... The shop has good animation and the fights look cool.... But I hate the main character and the story.... First off Shu is way too pathetic.... He got so upset when his freind called him a moron is one of those no really offensive ways.... And he doesn't trust Gai still.... Come on they made the villains too obvious and Gai too heroic to have them try to blur the lines between them and Gai.... The fact that Shu distrusts him just becomes annoying.... Such a waste of a good budget.... And the last time I checked it was only about 1.3frt.... That's pretty damn low....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1637 on: 15 November, 2011, 06:11:16 pm »

Because subs for iDOLM@STER were late I had a double Chihaya day....

Well the episode was mainly about Takane but it had a fair bit of Chihaya towards the end and next episode promises to be full on Chihaya suffering.... After hoping it'd go this way from the start and all that foreshadowing the last few weeks I'll finally get what I came for.... Her tears are gonna be so sweet.... Just my kind of moe.... I'm sure BIZZLE will be pleased too because I remember him saying he wanted this too....

But now for the better Chihaya....

I didn't like this new guy Chihaya was trying to recruit.... But I kinda warmed to him at the last but.... Because maybe.... Just maybe he won't be an annoying prick.... But seriously all the characters up until now have been good and he wasn't someone I hate.... I only didn't like.... The show itself is still awesome and Chihaya is perfect.... If I didn't have a waifu.... NO! NO! Bad thoughts....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1638 on: 25 November, 2011, 05:39:33 pm »

Homeless loli Himari was pretty damn moe.... Man if Kanba finds out about this **** he's gonna be mad.... I at the start when their dad said seizon senryaku I kinda hoped for the usual stuff but with him instead.... I don't quite understand myself at times....

Sweet Kanji camping time.... Pretty good handling of the camping trip.... Saki's brother felt kinda shoved in at the last minute but whatever....

And I think they've finally realised that Guilty Crown was kinda looking stupid and embraced it.... Introducing Dan Eagleman.... The all American who tips rocket artilleries on their side to fire at a cruise ship because there were two people on the ship he wanted to kill.... But he doesn't care for the rules what with his smily face and No.9 medals.... Nothing but magical tsundere sheilds can stop him.... Which Shu just so happens to have.....Yeah it's safe to say they crossed the line into just plain silly.... This might be good because it's starting to get stupidly bad....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1639 on: 29 November, 2011, 05:56:48 pm »

KARUTA TUESDAYS!

In other words Chihayafuru....

That birthday part at the end.... That Chihaya with the chocolate part that says happy borthday hanging from her mouth as she cries.... That Taichi stealing an indirect kiss after reading.... That happy birthday text from Arata.... **** my heart....

I love this show.... Right now it's fighting Ben-to for the top stop this season.... Seriously I enjoy the **** out of this....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #1640 on: 30 November, 2011, 01:11:02 am »

I'm watching Golgo 13, bro. Watch it too mang
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1641 on: 02 December, 2011, 04:43:03 pm »

But I already have too much anime to watch that nobody else will watch....

Such as....

Persona 4.... Which was the episode with Rise.... I noticed they tried to foreshadow Kubo as if they thought there would be somebody watching this who didn't already know Adachi was behind it....

And Penguindrum shattered the incest stuff last week but this week got it back on track.... What is it with Kanba and sisters? Guy has some problems.... I mean not only that but he's got some messed up ideals and he sees his dead "parents".... Shouma is still cool though....

Guilty Crown had it's beach episode right on cue this week.... You know I was really routing for Shimpachi guy.... But I hate Inori almost as much as Shu so I guess he was saved from that fate.... I kinda wish he was the main character.... Also I didn't get to see Ayase in a swimsuit.... I know she can't obviously swim but damn it she's the best girl and I want more fanservice because this show might as well give me some reason to watch it.... Also the best part of this episode was Daryl's birthday party.... At first I was laughing hard at how he was all alone but then I remembered my birthday this year and I knew that feel.... So much it hurts....

Also Haganai.... Sena's father is pretty cool.... He's pretty Tsundere too....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #1642 on: 03 December, 2011, 12:45:36 pm »

pfft, its all bout dat senaxkobato
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1643 on: 03 December, 2011, 03:25:19 pm »

But I hate Sena.... I guess that puts me in the Yozora camp but to be honest it's all about Kobato.... Probably mostly because of Hanazawa.... But in terms of who ends up with Kodaka.... I'd pick Yozora over Sena.... But I know that's not gonna happen....

I guess I should order them best to worst....

Kobato>Yukimura>Rika>Maria>Yozora>Sena

Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1644 on: 03 December, 2011, 03:27:03 pm »

You guys and your harem anime.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1645 on: 03 December, 2011, 03:33:36 pm »

Just so you know Kobato is Kodaka's little sister.... There's not incest or anything.... I just wanted you to know more about who I think the best girl is....

And I want your reaction of this new information....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1646 on: 03 December, 2011, 03:36:20 pm »

Oh lol you guys and your incest harem anime
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1647 on: 03 December, 2011, 03:49:40 pm »

No that's not the one.... You missed the point.... She's his young sister.... She dresses up EGL style.... And I personally think she's the best girl....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1648 on: 03 December, 2011, 03:52:33 pm »

EGL style?
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1649 on: 03 December, 2011, 04:01:16 pm »

Do I have to spoon feed you everything?

Lolis....

This is her.... I said she's the best....

I don't even know why I'm doing this....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: