Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 08:19:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 13831 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #1770 on: 26 February, 2012, 08:19:22 am »

Nisemonogatari has awakened a new fetish within me....

Seriously that whole scene was hot.... Fanservice of the season.... Bear in mind you have Highschool DxD this season too....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #1771 on: 27 February, 2012, 06:59:56 pm »

Tooth brushing I presume.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #1772 on: 01 March, 2012, 11:02:58 pm »

Hmm...Well Shu's Void wasnt a mirror that restores form like I assumed, but in the end what it really was had the same effect.

Knew it...
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1773 on: 02 March, 2012, 04:33:12 am »

Well if I had taken a guess about it's form I'd have said crown.... See up until this point there was a lot of foreshadowing about taking taking the burden of others and then there's this quote we've had from the start  "The right to use my friend as a weapon. That is the sinful crown I shall adorn. I accept this 'guilt.'" But like I said before that was totally spoiled by the second OP showing his void as that arm.... So I'm guessing that once he pulls the void with his void it becomes part of his void.... At a price of course....

Shame Segai is dead now.... That hat was nice too....

Next episode is a flashback.... With his father and Haruka....

Also B★RS went and became IB★RS.... How about that.... This show is still meh....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1774 on: 06 March, 2012, 07:59:15 am »

**** yeah Nichibros!

That Tiro Finale kick.... I see what they did there.... And You know Hidenori lied about being cousins because he's routing for the other guy.... And damn I love Ringo-chan.... I'd like to brush her teeth.... Hey we have three of the five Mugucas now.... The three best of course....  And the face the other vice president makes after his president gets tripped.... Perfect.... Archdemon at the end.... Good times....

Also Tadakuni has surpassed Akarin as he's had less screen time.... At least Akarin was there for he jokes about not being there.... Those jokes go to the President and Tadakuni gets a brief mention in the sponsor part....

Also I watched the SZS OVA and it was good.... Also it was very animated.... Seriously lots of moving just for the sake of keeping this moving.... I don't know how to feel about this new direction.... Ever since Bakemonogatari made money for Shaft and Shinbo they've stopped with the slide shows and actually animated things....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1775 on: 16 March, 2012, 04:37:49 pm »

Shino let's talk Guilty Crown....

So Mana is back now and looking pretty fine.... Everybody is geared up for the final battle.... And next week is the last one.... I kinda hate Noitamina shows and their 11-22 episode seasons.... Or in the case of BRS 8....

Hmmm.... I haven't posted in a while so let's talk other shows.... And as Renai Circulation has just started playing I guess I could talk Nisemonogatari.... Still enjoying it.... Kaiki is pretty cool eating doughnuts with a knife and fork.... Shinobu is moe as ****.... And Shaft have reached new levels of head tilts.... Also Platinum Disco is now my favourite Monogatari OP.... Just about beats the song playing now.... Also I read Kizumonogatari and I enjoyed it.... Kissshot Acerolaorion Heartunderblade is the best girl....

Danshi is still awesome and I don't want it to end.... Tadakuni got some screen time and I got to hear Sugita choke on Mochi in to separate shows this week.... And she has a name now....

Another is still alright.... Wonder who'll die next.... Also the pie gifs they've been making on /a/ are hilarious....

Chihayafuru is awesome still and I wish it did better in sales but we will not be seeing a second season.... See will never be Queen in the anime and will never play Arata.... Might read the manga to fill the void....

Milky Holmes is a masterpiece.... Okay but seriously it is good.... Funny how the Pig guy turned into a big bad and went bishie.... And is Mory Arti a guy or a girl? Does everything about him/her have to be a complete mystery?

Rinne no Lagrange is pretty good too.... The villains are still too nice for me to not want them to win.... VilagilavolilogiSpace Tiger has only done one bad thing and it was pretty much a cruel to be kind thing and the trio are pretty cool guys and one of them looks good in a maid outfit....

I'm done....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1776 on: 17 March, 2012, 06:35:09 pm »

Milky Holmes is a masterpiece.... Okay but seriously it is good.... Funny how the Pig guy turned into a big bad and went bishie.... And is Mory Arti a guy or a girl? Does everything about him/her have to be a complete mystery?
Mory Anti possibly being a trap is season 1 last episode stuff dude.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1777 on: 17 March, 2012, 06:48:00 pm »

I know but the latest episode just raises more questions....  Which reminded me of the first question.... Which is the only one I really care about.... Because all other questions in Milky Holmes are pointless.... Except "Why is Nero such a bitc­h?" and "Why is Elly such a slu­t?"
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1778 on: 17 March, 2012, 06:49:52 pm »

season 1 stuff dude.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1779 on: 17 March, 2012, 06:54:30 pm »

Are you watching season 2?

I don't remember you liking Milky Holmes so I didn't think you would be....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1780 on: 17 March, 2012, 06:57:10 pm »

I don't remember you liking Milky Holmes
When did I say that?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1781 on: 17 March, 2012, 07:05:37 pm »

No I mean I don't remember you saying you liked it.... But I don't remember saying you didn't....

Man.... Winter is almost over and Spring has started now....  Nisemonogatari is over and more stuff will follow the next couple of weeks....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1782 on: 17 March, 2012, 07:07:51 pm »

Episode 1-3 was boring as s***, the rest was good.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #1783 on: 17 March, 2012, 08:19:24 pm »

Shino let's talk Guilty Crown....

So Mana is back now and looking pretty fine.... Everybody is geared up for the final battle.... And next week is the last one.... I kinda hate Noitamina shows and their 11-22 episode seasons.... Or in the case of BRS 8....

Inori is probly gone forever, and Shu may end up dying in the end...Im calling it now.

The fight between Shu and Yu/Daath was pretty good, but kinda short. Im not sure I understand what he even was, lol.

They have quite a bit to squeeze in this last episode...
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1784 on: 22 March, 2012, 07:34:16 pm »

And it's over now.... Shu saved everyone except Inori.... I kinda felt bad that Rowan died of all people.... He was a cool guy even if he had no real screen time.... Makes me wonder what Daryl is doing now.... He'd better be making Rowan proud....

Also why is Shu blind? I mean I get Inori was blind before she died and that's where it came from but I don't think there was a good reason for any of this blindness other that to screw Shu over more after not killing him....

And robot babies.... Seriously?

Well I guess I'll miss this.... But there's a lot more shows I'll miss like Chihayafuru.... And maybe Gintama but I'm not sure if this is trolling or not.... I mean how many times have we seen this show "end"? They can't do the whole Kintama arc in one episode.... Why did the next episode start off with no title and now changed to we're sorry? I know there was a fake end at the end of the Kintama arc in the manga.... I they lost the timeslot at least.... And wouldn't it be more likely to be a break? It's gotta be a troll.... Just gotta be....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: