Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 12:09:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 13654 times)
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #1785 on: 23 March, 2012, 01:16:43 am »

Yeah, there was no reason to kill off Rowan...he could have just got in the elevator with Daryl.

The blindness got me confused too. Maybe the crystals caused it or something...
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #1786 on: 23 March, 2012, 11:27:35 am »

Well Inori's line about asking where Shu was when she was dying suggest that she was blind at that time.... But that only makes sense because Shu is blind otherwise you'd guess she asked where he was (While holding him none the less) because of the old dying means your eyesight gets dark.... Which is what I though it was.... Because if it was regular blindness she wouldn't have asked.... Too many plot holes there....

Also Segai has a bionic eye which means Shu could have had on too.... I mean he got a new arm at the end why not eyes? So the pointless blinding seems even more pointless.... I mean I can't think of a reason not to get the eyes if he got his hand.... Also how does using the cane work with the robot arm? Shouldn't it be with the other arm? Also those clothes....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1787 on: 27 March, 2012, 01:04:27 pm »

Sunrise.... SUNRISE!!

Within two days you have toyed with my feelings and trolled me to hell and back.... You end two of my favourite anime airing right now.... You caused it to rain... And then you made me laugh.... A lot.... And then you leave me with hints of more seasons but nothing certain....

So Gintama is on a break.... At least I hope it is.... After showing a preview of the next arc they spent the whole episode trying to apologise.... Hilariously of course.... Making Shinpachi commit seppuku and some really weird images.... And the censored puking.... I'm sure it'll continue once the manga has enough stuff between it and the anime....

Also Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou ended.... Hilarious jokes up until the last parts.... With a very definite final episode feel they showed everyone graduating and Ringo-chan with Prez.... Tadakuni finally meeting the girl in the convex mirror.... Beautiful.... And then it was all a dream.... HAHAHA! I watched too much Gintama to be fooled again.... But still it felt sad.... Then they gave us an ending leaving room for more.... And they said season two will be live action.... Mannequin time again? But seriously they said they have an announcement on the main site so maybe the second season isn't such a joke.... Also they had a joke movie trailer for the girls where they went to London after graduating....

Oh Sunrise.... I'll always be back for more....

Also Another ended.... You know even though I knew from the start about who was the dead person I still managed to not really be spoiled.... I knew it was the aunt but I totally missed the fact that the aunt was also the assistant teacher and so I didn't figure out how Reiko could be the dead one.... Plus I thought a lot more people would die.... And I didn't know when they would die.... Spoiled but not quite enough to ruin the show.... Though it's not like it was the best show this season.... It was just okay.... Also why'd they make Reiko's killer look like Sakakibara? That was needless.... Well whatever.... Look like there won't be.... Another season anyway....

« Last Edit: 27 March, 2012, 04:47:26 pm by Hidenori » Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1788 on: 27 March, 2012, 04:30:10 pm »

And Chihayafuru ended too....

I guess I'll have to read the manga now.... I don't think the translations are caught up though.... I hope season two happens....

I feel so empty now....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1789 on: 02 April, 2012, 02:29:27 pm »

So Space Bros is pretty good so far.... One episode in and I love it.... I hear the manga is good so I don't think they can fu­ck this up.... It's already healing the wounds of last season....

Also there's Ozuma.... It's alright.... Good enough to keep watching and enjoying but nothing great yet but it could get there.... Also female captain Harlock....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1790 on: 02 April, 2012, 02:40:32 pm »

Space Bros and Captain Girlock? Tell me more, o wise sage!
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1791 on: 02 April, 2012, 03:39:44 pm »

Well Space Bros is about two brothers one is an astronaut and the older brother designed cars until he Zinedine Zidaned his boss.... And now he's going to go try and be an astronaut and go to Mars because he promised his brother when they were young that if he was going to the moon he'd go to Mars.... Funny stuff happens and it's all pretty good.... Also it's OP is pretty good....

Ozma is set in a futuristic desert.... Guy named Sam meets a mysterious girl being chased by military guys lead by a guy who reminds me of both Harlock and Char Aznable.... Let's just call him Charlock.... Anyway Sam takes girl to his ship who is lead by the aforementioned Female Harlock and they protect her.... Their ship somehow dives under sand like some sort of sand submarine.... 
« Last Edit: 03 April, 2012, 01:28:55 am by Hidenori » Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1792 on: 06 April, 2012, 05:15:02 pm »

Time for cute zombies doing cute things.... Korean Zombie Desk Car of the Dead and Sankarea....

I'm sure you're familiar with the former.... It's more Mahou Zombie Shonen stuff.... And I'm glad it's back....

Sankarea is new though.... But also about Zomibes.... The MC has a zombie fetish and Saten from Railgun goes and dies and becomes a zombie.... Was good.... I'd watch again....

Oh and Medaka Box anime too.... And I didn't know what to think of Aki Toyosaki as Medaka but damn she's got range.... And also Kamina was the leader of the delinquents in the Kendo club.... Not subtle at all Gainax....

And then I watched an anime about a panda bear and it was awesome.... NEET panda goes looking for a job and even thought the show revolves round the café run by a polar bear he gets a job at the Zoo as a part time panda.... This Panda is pretty awesome.... I thought it'd be too childish or something but it was pretty good....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1793 on: 06 April, 2012, 05:26:38 pm »

Ah, yes, Sankarea. Cat dude has a zombie fetish, and a zombie cat, and a zombie GURLFREND!
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1794 on: 17 April, 2012, 05:52:02 pm »

So I finally got round to watching Jormungand.... Not bad.... Reminds me of Black Lagoon in a way.... It's about arms dealers by the way.... Koko is pretty cool.... She's also pretty loco....

The jazz anime was pretty good....

And the fishing was good too.... Can't wait for Sugita's character to make a proper appearance....

Dusk Maiden was pretty good too.... Mostly because Yuko is pretty damn moe.... And a fun character too....

Er.... Oh yeah Mirai Nikki cut out the whole hammer end.... They just implied it.... I think they made it better than the manga overall....

I'm done for now.... Can't remember what I've watched right now.... I could if I tired but I just don't want to....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2

« Reply #1795 on: 18 April, 2012, 02:28:36 am »

Haiyoru! Nyarlko: Remember My Love (Craft-Sensei) - Mahiro Yasaka is chased by aliens one night until Nyarlathotep saves him. "Nyarlko" is a formless Cthulhu deity who can take on the shape of anyone it wishes, but particularly the shape of a silver-haired girl.
Remember this? It's back in full anime form. I shouldn't be surprised but I still can't believe it.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1796 on: 18 April, 2012, 03:01:35 am »

Haiyoru! Nyarlko: Remember My Love (Craft-Sensei) - Mahiro Yasaka is chased by aliens one night until Nyarlathotep saves him. "Nyarlko" is a formless Cthulhu deity who can take on the shape of anyone it wishes, but particularly the shape of a silver-haired girl.
Remember this? It's back in full anime form. I shouldn't be surprised but I still can't believe it.
Neither can I.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1797 on: 18 April, 2012, 10:58:20 am »

I can but only because I'm watching it....

Not bad.... Cthuga is pretty moe.... And there's yuri stuff too....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2

« Reply #1798 on: 18 April, 2012, 03:53:13 pm »

This is so wrong.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #1799 on: 18 April, 2012, 05:05:55 pm »

I don't know much of the Cthulhu Mythos so it doesn't hurt as much.... Besides I have very little sense of right and wrong.... I don't think I'd hate anything like this happening to something I liked.... I'd probably like it....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: