Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:17:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's watch the latest anime together! Or not whatever....  (Read 13607 times)
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #60 on: 28 June, 2010, 11:43:53 am »

I was gonna watch Working, but the site I was going to watch it at was missing the first half of the first episode...
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #61 on: 28 June, 2010, 03:03:24 pm »

I finally got round to watching the last episode of Angel Beats. It felt kinda rushed, like they needed a few more minutes to fully rap it up but spent so much of the time that they had to end it quick, leaving you a little confused...
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #62 on: 29 June, 2010, 07:22:16 pm »

And Bakemonogatari is finally over....

Also Arakawa Under the Brigde too....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #63 on: 01 July, 2010, 05:31:55 pm »

So now all the spring stuff is finishing let's look on to the summer animes!

I'm looking forward to Highschool of the Dead.... I read the manga last year and it was pretty good.... I'm sure Adol will watch this too... He did a profile on it.... Zombie fighting action with fanservice in between! ....Not zombie fanservice....

Ive decided to watch at least one episode of the new stuff....

First up is Ōkami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi.... Wasn't all that bad.... I laughed at some of the jokes and the narrator is a lemony type and I love those.... I'll keep a watch on this....

That's about it for now so I'll talk about Heroman.... I now think that Nick is still alive and that he'll use the eye thing to build a new army of Skrugg/Humans and Hughes will help out Joey in the end to fight them at the statue of liberty and other characters will help.... Because the open tell us almost all of that except for the Nick part.... But I just think that he'd be the only one who'd want to do all that.... Either that or it's Stan Lee....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #64 on: 01 July, 2010, 05:36:05 pm »

Dayum, you're watching quite a lot.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #65 on: 01 July, 2010, 05:37:00 pm »

....zombie fanservice....
*Raises hand*
Seen it!
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #66 on: 01 July, 2010, 05:49:08 pm »

....zombie fanservice....
*Raises hand*
Seen it!

I've seen things like that too.... But what about Highschool of the dead? Read that? Somebody must have!

Dayum, you're watching quite a lot.
Well it was:
Heroman
Durarara!!
Angel Beats!
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
K-ON!!
Arakawa under the Bridge
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (Tatami Galaxy)
Working!!

But the bolded ones are finished.... And Tatami Galaxy is almost over too....

I've added the two I talked about above....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #67 on: 02 July, 2010, 04:41:47 pm »

Tatami Galaxy is over.... It was pretty good.... The plot is one of those jigsaw ones.... In the end the Narrator got with Akashi although when he ran towards Ozu naked calling his name I was pretty sure he was gonna end up with him.... I mean they were sorta close to doing that so many times what with that whole black string of fate and the kiss in episode two.... Also Ozu isn't ugly....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #68 on: 05 July, 2010, 12:07:25 pm »

Yay! High School of the Dead!

It was good.... It's only the start though but I know where it's going so I'm sure it'll be awesome.... Highlight of the summer lineup....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Rai
empirical wwizard of wwhite science
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Raizor
Mood: ...

« Reply #69 on: 05 July, 2010, 05:42:27 pm »

Just downloaded the first episode of HotD, and came in here to see if you had seen it yet. I scrolled all the way down the page before I got to that last post and realized you had that huge-ass signature and a profile themed around it.

Derp.
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #70 on: 05 July, 2010, 05:55:18 pm »

Excellent....

Of course I would see it straight away.... I like to keep in the know about when anime airs....

Also.... You like the sig? Not too big? I ment to just resize the pictures used for it to for a normal sig and then I got bored and put them in one picture and it ended up being a desktop background so I had to resize and crop that....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #71 on: 05 July, 2010, 06:23:07 pm »

I'd imagine it's kind of big for other people. I have a pretty big resolution and a decent sized monitor, and it takes up approximately half the screen for me. It doesn't bother me, but it is a bit big.

And I just watched it. That was pretty awesome. I knew this was about fanservice and gore, but I figured the fanservice would be more comically done than commonplace. No complaints there, helps it flow better. But I'm particularly interested in, fanservice aside, if the show's going to do anything special or just be similar to other zombie things but with boobs and a school setting.

I'd probably watch it even if that's what it was the whole time, though, anyway.

But anyway, the scene with the "BFF"s was hilarious and frightening.
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #72 on: 05 July, 2010, 06:29:35 pm »

And, courtesy of OT

Report Spam   Logged
Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tripping balls

Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness

« Reply #73 on: 05 July, 2010, 06:40:39 pm »

« Last Edit: 05 July, 2010, 06:44:26 pm by Orson » Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #74 on: 05 July, 2010, 06:43:36 pm »

It's about the same size as everybody elses....

Spoilers ahead.... I'm not shrinking them.... But it doesn't tell you what happens to the characters just the basics of the general plot....

They get out of the school in the next episode.... They go to other places like a mall and Saya's house/fort.... They keep on the move.... It has a few things that set it apart from the regular zombie stuff.... Like the fact the group are genre savy as well as smart.... As are other people.... There's sorta a background story with Political thing or something that ends with a nuke going off in the atmoshpere causing an EMP.... And of course the shout outs to every other zombie thing (though still no L4D.... Yet) and the anime knocked it up with it's soundtrack.... That song they used at the end played in 28 days....

SPOILERS END!

In short it's a zombie story that was may by guys who make Hentai and love and have seen many zombie films.... Also the chapter names are film names with the word dead put in there somewhere...
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: