Ultimate Paradise
10 April, 2021, 02:57:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
  Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Beginning

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Beginning  (Read 2259 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #405 on: 18 June, 2010, 07:38:33 am »

Nara: Hmhm, *nods* Right.

I'm okay with that... oh, wait a minute. *Pulls out 7 tranq darts from his neck* Ow... I forgot about them... Okay, I'm ready now.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #406 on: 18 June, 2010, 02:02:36 pm »

@ Nik & David:

Frank: Right, in that case, I think Huxley and myself will stick around a while longer. Some of this technology might be salvageable before this place goes boom.

@ The Escaping Group:

Drake: I'd have to agree. We should really get moving. Don't forget that we also have that barrier around the palace we have to find a way to shut down. Think that would be in here?


Rief: Hey, um, normal chick! Catch! *Rief throws Sheena his Belt of Power that allows the wearer to control metal objects and gravity in a moderate radius around the user* That should help with the bullets and tranqs. I need it back later though, it was a gift.


@ Nara, Cara and Tobi:

*The mages ignore their demands and attack*

*The Earth elemental puts it's arms into the ground, creating a six-sided cage of rock around them*

*The Fire elemental follows up by pouring fire over the cage, causing it to melt into lava*
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 6,048


Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!


« Reply #407 on: 18 June, 2010, 02:12:48 pm »

Adynos: "Good, two less morons, one more to go."
Nikoleis: *To David's group* "... Ok, who is he referencing to, now?"

---

Sundy: "If only Rallgar and the boys were here..."
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #408 on: 18 June, 2010, 02:14:50 pm »

[shrugs] Want me to kick his ass?


Silhouette: [examines the huge mech] Hm...

Mecha: [scans the surrounding area]
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #409 on: 18 June, 2010, 02:24:19 pm »

Sheena: Huh? Uh, sure, thanks. ...How do I use this thing...? Oh well... *Puts it on, and looks around, to see if there is any sort of computer console in the room*

Nara: Well, this is bad... allow me. *Takes a step forward, and one side of the cage is smashed in a cloud of dust, and in two blinks of an eye, Nara is standing outside the cage, gently placing Tobi and Cara down next to him* I guess you won't listen to logic then?
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 6,048


Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!


« Reply #410 on: 18 June, 2010, 02:27:37 pm »

Adynos/Nikoleis: "Yes/No"

---

(Is that a big mech, or a BIG mech?)
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #411 on: 18 June, 2010, 02:28:48 pm »

@ The Escaping Group:

*Mech's scan reveals that there doesn't seem to be any large electrical power sources coming from the prison building*

*There appears to be a computer terminal in the hall where the guards are*

(Eh, you ever watch the movie Avatar? It's about that big of a mech)

@ Cara, Nara, & Tobi:

Mage: Please, we are beings of logic.

*The Light and Darkness elementals throw their powers at each other, causing the light in the room to swirl around causing severe disorientation as a wall of air from the Wind Elemental raises the group into the sky*

 
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #412 on: 18 June, 2010, 02:36:20 pm »

Sheena: There's a terminal out by the guards, we might be able to shut down the barrier from that.

Nara: Then you should realize... *Closes his eyes, becoming immune to the disorientation. Listening in on the rattling of the earth elemental, he does a hich speed kick in the opposite direction, propelling him at it. Turns around and kicks it with both legs, using the momentum to strenthen his kick* How bad an idea it is to pick a fight with us.

Cara: *Her body disappears, having been an illusion*

Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 6,048


Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!


« Reply #413 on: 18 June, 2010, 02:41:57 pm »

...

---

Tyrenion: "... I need someone on the main weapon system at the top, these controls only cover the moves."
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #414 on: 18 June, 2010, 02:47:30 pm »

@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

Mage: Frog!

*The mage fires a frog polymorph spell at Nara*

*The water elemental puts a thin layer of water on the floor around them, searching for Cara*

@ The Escaping Group:

Rief: Yeah, I'll man the guns... I'm not at top form yet.

*Rief climbs onto the weapon platform*

Rief: Let's see... gatlin guns, missile launchers, flamethrowers. I'm gonna have some fun up here.


Drake: You good enough with computers to get through the network? I doubt they'd just have it open like that on a public terminal.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #415 on: 18 June, 2010, 02:49:59 pm »

[shrugs] Fine.


Mecha: I'm not sure the barrier's source is here; my sensors indicate nothing electrical is in here.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #416 on: 18 June, 2010, 02:53:06 pm »

Sheena: I'm not exactly a hacker, but I know how to use a computer.

*To mecha* Really?


Nara: *Smirks, and he becomes a frog, landing on the ground*

Cara: *Is by the exit of the tent, feels the water around her feet* Hmm? Awww... that's no fair X3
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 6,048


Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!


« Reply #417 on: 18 June, 2010, 02:59:03 pm »

Nikoleis: "Well, we should be going to the nearest source now..."

---

Tyrenion: *To Mecha* "Let's get going, then."
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #418 on: 18 June, 2010, 03:01:30 pm »

@ The Escaping Group:

Drake: That could just mean the powers not coming from here though, and if you think you can hack it, give it a shot.


*Rief opens up the flamethrower and takes out the guards near the computer*


@ Cara, Nara, & Tobi:

*The Water elemental raises the water level around the group up to their knees as the Fire elemental brings it to a boil*

@ Nik & David:

*From the data you've gathered, the nearest similar power source appears to be next door to the facility*
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #419 on: 18 June, 2010, 03:06:43 pm »

Sheena: *Runs at the computer, throwing away the guards Rief didn't take out*

Nara: *Jumps high into the air, transforms himself back to a human* Sorry... kitsune have the power of transformation. *lands on the earth elemental, using it to avoid the boiling water*

Cara: Oh crap, this is bad... *It doesn't seem like she gets away, though she gets hidden by all the steam now in the tent*
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy