Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 03:11:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Beginning

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Beginning  (Read 11367 times)
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #900 on: 27 June, 2010, 09:21:54 pm »

*is navigating her dojo, seemingly getting lost at times, before she stumbles into the cafeteria* Now, let's see....*looks around*

Gloth: *is sitting at a table, a plate of half-eaten food in front of him, sharpening a dagger*

There he is! *begins to walk over*

( Gloth is another character I'm going to bring in....he doesn't have a profile up, so I'll explain him real quick. He's my first ever D&D character, and I started using him in the dojo. He's a 4th edition Dragonborn Rogue. The important things to know about him are: He's a fire-breathing dragon person, he's very charming and persuasive, rather fast and agile, and quite strong. He's very greedy, but he's got a code of honor, and he's very, very good with his weapons of choice: short swords, hand crossbows, and a large supply of daggers hidden on various parts of his body.

As for most of the other characters I'm bringing in, they'll be on and off kind of characters. I might use them a little, but I won't focus on them too much. Michal, Bob, Tobi, Link, Yoko, and Gloth are going to be my main characters, and Yoko and Gloth may occasionally take back seat to the other four. )
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: