Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 01:15:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

SBS! ZeldaFan edition! ( Ask me questions topic)

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SBS! ZeldaFan edition! ( Ask me questions topic)  (Read 2255 times)
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #405 on: 08 July, 2013, 06:05:03 pm »

Okay, the final five. I'll mark your answers after these:
Hard
1. https://ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=0o_ycW68L4o
2. https://ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=_3bpVrhBURk
3. https://ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja2BWfwX00A
4. https://ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=-me0tp2k5aA
5. https://ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=pHFtAEt3BFk#at=11

HEY, WHAT DO YOU KNOW? THE SPOILERS CONTINUE! DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE THE QUIZ, YADDA YADDA YADDA.

1. Oh wow, this part is going to end 8adly at this rate. No clue. I'm stumped on this one.
2. ????????
3. Yeah, these ones are kicking my 8utt. No clue on any of them so far.
4. Wasn't that from Earth8ound? May8e. Like, it sounds like something to do with Giygas. From the Mother series, o8viously.
5. Not sure. That almost sounds like a song from Animal Crossing, one of the KK songs.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #406 on: 08 July, 2013, 06:52:32 pm »

SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T DONE THIS QUIZ, HERE COME THE ANSWERS!!

1. Ok, I'm fairly certain this from 8anjo-Kazooie, and I think it's from the first one, 8ut don't ask me level. It's 8een a long time since I've played.

2. Ok, I can tell this is a Mario Kart song just from the general feel of it, 8ut I have no clue the which actual game it's from nor do I know the track name. It sounds like it's may8e an ice level........although I'm not 100% sure a8out that.

3. Ok, that's an F-Zero song, although it took me a while to recognize it. And really, I've never played any F-Zero games, so I don't know which game it's from for sure, although if I guess from sound quality, is it from the original F-Zero for SNES? I'm not 100% sure on this either, but isn't this the Mute City theme?

4. Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time........it's 8een a while since I've played, 8ut isn't this the music from the Castle Gardens, when you're sneaking in to see the princess? I'm not sure though........8leh, I know I know this song, 8ut I'm not 100% sure where in the game it's from!!!!!!!!

5. Ok, it's from Pokemon, and it's from one of the Game8oy era games. I'm think Red/8lue. I can tell this from an important fight, so either some legendary Pokemon or one of the final 8attles. Oh, is this the Rival 8attle theme from when he's Champion? I'm not 100% sure, 8ut there's my guess.

1. You get two points here for knowing the series and game. The actual track was Treasure Trove Cove.
Having never played a Banjo Kazooie game, I completely failed this one. I though it might have been a beach area theme from a Mario & Luigi game or something.

2. I think I can give you 1 1/2 points here for knowing the series and that it's an ice level. It's Sherbet Land from MKDD.
I knew this one straight away. MKDD was the first home console Nintendo game I ever owned so a lot of its music is etched into my brain.

3. Full marks here, 3/3. It's Mute City from the original F-Zero.

4. Only one mark here, I'm afraid. It is from a Zelda game, but it's the house/indoors theme from Wind Waker.

5. Full marks again, it's the R/B/Y Champion Battle theme.

Easy marks - 10.5/15

1. Metroid! Definitely from a Metroid game. Not sure a8out what game........I think it's from one of the Prime games.
2. My first instinct is to guess this is from the Murasame Castle game (the game Takamaru is from) 8ut I'm not that sure. I actually think this is from one of the Mystical Ninja games. In fact, I think it's for the Mystical Ninja game for the SNES. I think it's the first town may8e?
3. Isn't this from Star Fox? I'm not 100% sure, 8ut it's either from Star Fox or Metroid. My guess is going to 8e Star Fox. Not sure on the game or track name though.
4. ........I have no idea.
5. Oh, wow, I really don't know for this one either. These last two have me totally stumped. A8out all I can tell from this one is it's from some kind of RPG pro8a8ly, most likely a 8oss fight. Can I get half points for that? May8e 1/8 of a point? 

1. I'll give you 1 1/2 marks for knowing it's Metroid and from a Prime game. It's the title theme from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
I got full marks for this because I love the music in these games. The Corruption title theme is better, but nevermind.

2. I'm afraid you over-thought this one a bit. Undecided It's actually from a much more prominent Nintendo franchise: the Chai Kingdom theme from Super Mario Land. You could be forgiven a bit, though, as the Chai Kingdom definately has an Asian feel to it.

3. One mark here for knowing it's from a Star Fox game. It's the Orbit/Level select theme from Star Fox Adventures.
I got the same score here that you did, but I almost missed it as when the track started I though it sounded a bit like the theme from Bowser's Castle in M&L: Superstar Saga. Then Star Fox horns came in. And then afterwards I listened to the Bowser's Castle theme and it had very little in common... >_<

4. I was stumped by this one too. Apparently it's Rachel's Theme from Advance Wars: Dual Strike. Which is unfortunate as I have the game but I've yet to use this character...

5. I'm afraid you can't have any points because it's apparently the Set Point theme from Mario Tennis. Yeah, I had no idea either.

Medium marks - 2.5/15

I was starting to crack a bit here, too. *sweatdrop*

1. Oh wow, this part is going to end 8adly at this rate. No clue. I'm stumped on this one.
2. Huh?Huh???
3. Yeah, these ones are kicking my 8utt. No clue on any of them so far.
4. Wasn't that from Earth8ound? May8e. Like, it sounds like something to do with Giygas. From the Mother series, o8viously.
5. Not sure. That almost sounds like a song from Animal Crossing, one of the KK songs.

BTW, I did really badly on these ones too.

1. Apparently it's the Training Mode theme from the original Super Smash Bros. Having never played it, I didn't get it either.

2. I don't blame you for not getting this one, as the game only ever saw a Japanese release. It's "Samurai Blue" from Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2.

3. 0 marks again. It's the Grandmaster Battle theme from the Pokemon TCG game. I don't want to sound annoying but didn't the beginning sound a bit Pokemon-ish to you?

4. Nope, it's actually the alien/ghost theme from Zelda: Majora's Mask. This was the only other Hard song I got any marks on after the previous one.

5. I thought this too, but apparently it's the Championship Cup theme from Nintendogs. I owned that game for a time, but had no idea there even was a championship cup.

Hard marks - 0/15

Total marks - 13/45

Ouch. Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #407 on: 08 July, 2013, 07:23:13 pm »

8leh, looks like I'm 8ad at recognizing music.

Although in my defense, I do not own some of these games, so I have never heard some of these songs 8efore.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #408 on: 08 July, 2013, 07:48:31 pm »

If it's any consolation you did better than ILS or David. And I had similar problems with some of them. Like, I have no idea how anyone would know the second Hard song without importing the game.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: