Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:47:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Check up time

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Check up time  (Read 972 times)
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #15 on: 02 July, 2010, 09:52:05 am »

I'm taking computing courses.

And don't worry about it; you've only just returned. Sit down, relax, have a cup of tea maybe.
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #16 on: 02 July, 2010, 09:58:27 am »

Computing courses hm?  What my boyfriend has been taking. :3  What kind do you plan on taking (I know nothing about them, but I assume there are various types... I assume :3 )?

Thank you, I will have that cup of tea. :3  Iced Tea, as it is damn hot here.

Speaking of RPing, Eric may change some, but I don't believe that I will do anything major before consulting you, as is the polite way to do things. :3
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #17 on: 02 July, 2010, 10:03:10 am »

I'm taking the most basic course; I'll work my way up from there.

[hands j00 a cup of Ice Tea]

That sounds interesting. WHat do you have in mind, if you don't mind me asking?
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #18 on: 02 July, 2010, 10:06:10 am »

I see. :3  I hope you do good in that, and I am sure that you will. :3

Thank you. :3  *drinks* Ah... best summer drink ever. :3

Did you edit that last part of your post, or did my brain register it wrong? (just asking because I do not want it to be the second  option)
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #19 on: 02 July, 2010, 10:07:43 am »

Thank you. I hope your boyfriend does well too. Smiley

^_^

I edited it; I didn't like my wording.
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #20 on: 02 July, 2010, 10:17:09 am »

Thankees. :3  He better do well if he wants to be my sugar daddy. :3  ...Actually, I am not really sure what that term means...

:3  What drinks do ya like?

Ah, alright. :3 *wipes sweat off forehead* Anyways, nothing grand yet, but the backstory will be redone, and his appearance and personality will be a little different (might keep his fairy form, there is a reason completely irrelevant to the RP for it, not sure).  Basically, the big decision right now is to either keep him the same character, or make another character that is similar to him.  The reason why this question comes up is because, something I have probably brought up before but never actually worked on, is that having characters attached to an unstable story makes them unstable.  So, in a way I want to... liberate, them.  But at the same time I do not want to get rid of them.  But also at the same time I don't want to disrespect them by doing some sorta crap job. :/

So, I am still wondering what to do.  Might create a whole new, much simplr, story for this RP in particular.

Though then the characters would appear in two stories... not sure if they would have that. :/  Hmm...
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #21 on: 02 July, 2010, 10:22:05 am »

...I hope he isn't an actual sugar daddy.

I mostly like soft drinks, like Coke or Irn Bru, or fruit juice. Cold, refreshing drinks.

I see... that's a pretty big issue. Well, they're your characters. Whatever you choose to do, I'll support it.
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #22 on: 02 July, 2010, 10:28:16 am »

The candy? :3

How is Irn Bru?  One of those things I have heard of but never tried... have a shirt with a design based of their design, though.

Thank you. :3  I just did not want to make changes without giving you a head's up.  I will need to do some deep meditating to contemplate this issue...

How is Mecha anyways?  Feel bad leaving her to herself like this.  Same with Nara, really. 
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: 02 July, 2010, 10:31:37 am »

Eh... no... <_<;

It's one of the most common and popular drinks here. I'm aware it's not as popular outside of Scotland, but it's difficult to imagine anywhere not knowing it...

Take all the time you need.

He's fine; come to think of it I've not done a lot with him. ...not done a lot with most of my characters, now that I think of it. o_O
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #24 on: 02 July, 2010, 10:36:46 am »

Really, then what? :/  I was linked to a series of links, and I didn't kow which one...

Oh, I bet no one would know about it here. :/  I generally do not drink soda, but I really wanna try it... maybe if I poke around at some of those import stores... been meaning to anyways, wanna find myself some brown sauce, which is impossible to find here.  Heinz 57 sauces?  More like 4.

Thank you. :3

And why is that?  Not like I have done much myself.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #25 on: 02 July, 2010, 10:39:30 am »

To quote the top of the page: "Sugar daddy is a slang term for a rich man who offers money or gifts to a less rich younger person, usually female, in return for companionship or sexual favours."

I didn't even know it was available outside of Scotland. Where do you live, btw?

You're welcome. ^_^

I dunno. I've used them, but I've not done anything major recently...
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #26 on: 02 July, 2010, 10:45:11 am »

*smacks self for not seeing* So dumb am I.  Anyways... that is about what I meant. :3

I live relatively close to hell, in Southern Califnronia.  And anything is available in this country, if you know where to look. :3  Specially in California, sadly.

:3 *huggles*

I see. :/  Well, I know you know what yu are doin'.  :3  And if you do do anything major, I would probably want to be involved anyways. :3
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #27 on: 02 July, 2010, 10:47:47 am »

Ah, I see...

Oh right... do you not like it there?

[huggles back]

I'll be sure to contact you, then. ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #28 on: 02 July, 2010, 10:50:34 am »

Worry not, I was jokin'. :3

Eh... not really.  It is not great, most of the people are just bad people... also to hot.  And gay marriage got banned in the state.  America disappoints me with this...

Thankees. :3  Hopefully I will meditate my answer soon.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #29 on: 02 July, 2010, 10:52:28 am »

Phew...

Oh... I'm sorry to hear that.

You're welcome. ^_^ Oh, before I forget, can I ask you something?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: