Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 09:44:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

the goblin's last post thread then

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the goblin's last post thread then  (Read 2557 times)
fleamailman

I'm: goblin
Stand: goblin
Username: fleamailman
Mood: Happy

« on: 05 July, 2010, 06:40:07 am »

"...hi..." said the goblin, wondering if he'd even come to the right place is, his thoughts were more on the coffee machine at this point, but he just continued "...well there's not really much to say about me, married with kids I suppose, that's me then..." and then something crossed his mind  "...you see, the trouble in ones introduction is simply, if you don't meet the other person, there's absolutely no way to prove anything anyway since these are just words here, and the reader is blind, I mean anyone of us could be just anything then, who knows I could even be a human for that matter MYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no no just joking, thought it was funny though..."

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #1 on: 05 July, 2010, 09:31:31 am »

:42-:46
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #2 on: 05 July, 2010, 09:50:28 am »

... I think I already like you.
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #3 on: 05 July, 2010, 10:03:25 am »

("...wait, what, do you mean there's someone on smf forums who doesn't know of me yet..." went the goblin now, adding "...well, in that case I like you back...", in fact, the goblin liked the humans for their delusions but everyone somehow knew that, short of this thread being locked, that there could only be one goblin at the end this, "...you post at your peril mortals...")

and with that the goblin was thinking elsewhere now, for somehow the oil spill in the gulf of mexico reminded him of galveston in 1900 again, where an impression of boundless optimism and everything firmly in control was being portrayed be the presumptuous humans, but somewhere, just out to sea perhaps, or a bit below it then, the kraken had rudely awoken and would teach a lesson in respect

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5738477727172072633#

Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #4 on: 05 July, 2010, 10:36:00 am »

Oh, do I like you! Eager to see you roam this place causing chaos visit the other boards!
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #5 on: 05 July, 2010, 10:56:42 am »

("...nah, that would make me a troll now, so first I am going to post here a bit instead, to give me an idea of who posts what then, afterwards I'll contribute elsewhere, promise..." replied the goblin now, adding "...each forum is different so I always start cautiously, remaining where it's in my interest to...", in fact, the goblin was liking what he saw so far)

what do I win

"...the poster wins a reprieve from reality a bit longer then, perhaps we all do by this..." replied the goblin, as if noting how this society would just grind to a halt if our dear media didn't prop the status quo up with anything but what we are actually facing, the goblin spelled it out now, saying "...our dear media gives us bedtime stories because bedtime stories is what we want to believe here, I mean a few questions then, does anyone think that the euro is workable, does anyone really think that three trillion dollar debt is manageable, is post glacial rebound not causing all these earthquakes then, can either the war is iraq or the one in afghanistan be won now, is the oil spill not happening to a media black out of it, ah no, according to our dear media now, what is actually happening is that all important "world cup" of ours, and to a lesser extent some g20 summit somewhere...",

Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #6 on: 05 July, 2010, 03:46:07 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #7 on: 05 July, 2010, 04:02:27 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tripping balls

Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness

« Reply #8 on: 05 July, 2010, 04:09:00 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman

« Reply #9 on: 05 July, 2010, 04:44:03 pm »

(the goblin was happy now, saying "...you show posting talent humans, and on behalf of goblins everywhere, I accept these tokens of communication now, thank you then...", and with that the goblin posted another in return)

first off, the goblin welcomed yet another human to this madness then, "...I like the points you've made here...", and then the goblin somehow remembered his motto of "invisible in dailylife, anonymous on the internet", in that the swiss avoided the limelight, and yet, on the internet at least the goblin could have all the anonymous recognition that any one goblin could ever possibly want, saying "...actually, no one should ever be invisible on this internet but, since one can't prove anything either, within reason one can be whatever one wishes now, where if madness start from this fact then, then bring on the madness now for I love it..."

Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #10 on: 05 July, 2010, 05:02:41 pm »

*Walks into topic*

*Attempts to comprehend posts*

I...

Right. *Punches the new guy to the other side of the board*

Rping stays in the RPs. If you want to post regularly, kindly do so in a normal and comprehensible manner. That is all.
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #11 on: 05 July, 2010, 05:32:49 pm »

You forgot to say "Meh", Salty ^_^!

And if you like RPing, we have currently 2 1/2 big things running: The TIA/Dojo (relations are all) verse and the CoS (GodModBreak powa!)... add to this the current crossover and all the minors Rp and you're set.
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #12 on: 05 July, 2010, 05:46:03 pm »

I got nothing....

I don't even know if I can derail this topic.... It's almost some sort of topic I can't even begin to comprehend and still I'm reading it and replying....

Either way I heard you're quite famous on SMF....

I feel like we have a mission to corrupt you with what we do.... I need to do this to prove to all the other SMF boards that we are the greatest....

I'm sure you'll still be the same but you'll also carry some of our spirit around with you and spread it like a disease....

Don't worry.... You will like it when I'm done....

Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #13 on: 05 July, 2010, 06:41:26 pm »

*Sighs*

Another special one.

*Walks off*
Report Spam   Logged