Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 12:29:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

the goblin's last post thread then

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the goblin's last post thread then  (Read 2381 times)
fleamailman

I'm: goblin
Stand: goblin
Username: fleamailman
Mood: Happy

« Reply #90 on: 21 September, 2010, 02:12:29 am »

repost from elsewhere

"...can anyone tell me why history, placed under the same circumstances again, shouldn't just repeat itself once more..." asked the goblin, continuing "...so your paper-money at this point, is losing value at an unprecedented pace, where a silent rush into gold is happening around you, albeit that it is underplayed or unreported in the media, summed up in those three words "rothschild owns reuters" again, even if the rest of the medias wasn't actually owned by the same small fraction of the super-rich already, simply they dictate your news don't they, ah but do they also dictate your thoughts here I wonder, hope not, but anyway the new "surrender of bullion act" will hit hard and unexpectedly, and why do I know this, well because of the uncanny silence around something before it hits...", in fact, the goblin was just joining the dots here, in that, a sub section in the first world war's "trading with the enemy" act, passed back in 1917, gave the president the right to regulate any bullion or currency transactions by americans as he saw fit, backed up by 10,000 dollar fine and ten years prison for anyone not pulling his lines then, so truman, even without war conditions, just enacted these powers on his first day of office in 1933 proposing to the house of representatives the ra 1491 bill which was duly passed into the "emergency banking act" better known as the "surrender of bullion" act, so the goblin just concluded from that, saying "...the media is rarely where the news is, they simply play "catch up" and "funny coincidence isn't it " with you each time, while leading one up the garden path of their own distractions..."

« Last Edit: 21 September, 2010, 02:18:56 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: