Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 11:17:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

the goblin's last post thread then

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the goblin's last post thread then  (Read 2568 times)
fleamailman

I'm: goblin
Stand: goblin
Username: fleamailman
Mood: Happy

« Reply #90 on: 16 October, 2010, 04:23:19 am »

quite unsurprisingly, the livewriters mostly get banned from writer's sites much like heretics would be burned, they seen an affront to the established book writing techniques, "...well maybe we are too, I mean you've seen both the posts and the hitcount to them, so why can't they, with all their fancy credentials that is, ever match these livewriter's threads themselves, I mean why is it our threads that everyone turns up on, for do they ever illustrate their posts, use third person in their post, repost in a air/edit/backup context, in short do they livewrite at all I wonder, and dare they claim that their posts have anything to show for it, no oh no, all their effort is channeled into their books again, while their posts are lift like some cinderella to their published stuff..." laughed the goblin smiling further, saying "...ah, you see the truth is that all this might look haphazard to you here, but no, I never let my guard down now, not even in a PM that is, for to write in posts means exactly that then, simply "one is book" here where they are books elsewhere now..."

« Last Edit: 16 October, 2010, 04:25:45 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: