Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 12:32:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

the goblin's last post thread then

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the goblin's last post thread then  (Read 2564 times)
fleamailman

I'm: goblin
Stand: goblin
Username: fleamailman
Mood: Happy

« Reply #90 on: 16 October, 2010, 04:29:30 am »

("...just delete this, if this is too controversial for this forum then..." suggested the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzHcqcXo_NA&feature=player_embedded

"...well I don't think that I could have gone though my youth without doing it, and imagine the number of children going through puberty burdened with all that sexual christan hangup stuff there, no, I am not gay either, but if that really is the stiff interpretation of god's love according to dogma, then they don't know god for the trappings of their organized religious dictates in my view..." mentioned the goblin, who actually knew what they feared most, that god was actually within without any of their preconditions here, whereas organized religion just tried to find preconditions and hurdles to keep it's flock tethered into perpetuating itself, and it was the same for all those "only way" religions too, saying "...look, one is alone in this, and there isn't any "only way", there is only the way within now....", and with that the goblin knew just how much the romans must have hated the gnostics then, heretics to a man, refusing to belong to any organized religion, for sparta was defended without walls

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: