Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 12:25:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

the goblin's last post thread then

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the goblin's last post thread then  (Read 2563 times)
A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #15 on: 05 July, 2010, 08:42:34 pm »

*Sighs*

Another special one.

*Walks off*

Don't talk to salty like that!
GAHURR DURR

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

I'm: goblin
Stand: goblin
Username: fleamailman
Mood: Happy

« Reply #16 on: 06 July, 2010, 03:39:42 am »

("...give up mortals, there can only be one goblin at the end of this..." repeated the goblin again, adding "...no one in there right mind ever posts on the goblin's "last post" now, it's folly to be sure...", for the goblin always posted back)

"...it's a slow process but "facing the slot" somehow has me biting the hand of this dailylife that feeds me..." joked the goblin not really laughing since the goblin also knew he was at dailylife's mercy too, "...the magician's trick is to have me think that the object is where it should be, only to surprise me by its being elsewhere..." the goblin sought the right words saying "...I have often fallen for life's tricks then, these little distractions that turn out to be worthless, whereas once in a very rare while I can actually make out that magician behind it all..."

« Last Edit: 06 July, 2010, 03:45:10 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #17 on: 06 July, 2010, 12:09:52 pm »

Dude. Theres a thing call way to much free time. I think you have it. You should get it checked out at your local doctor....Or you can use ours...*Stares at Doc*
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #18 on: 06 July, 2010, 01:15:43 pm »

Dude. Theres a thing call way to much free time. I think you have it. You should get it checked out at your local doctor....Or you can use ours...

("...ah no, never enough time, the pace is hectic human, ah but it's a madness that is rewarding enough, so catch me if you can then..." laughed the goblin now)

the goblin wanted to support this site and therefore felt that some pictures were in order here, saying "...well yes, the pictures are there to help people with reading difficulties, whereas the texts are just there for those with mental problems, and for those with both I suppose I could link them to MTV if they so wished..."

« Last Edit: 06 July, 2010, 01:17:44 pm by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #19 on: 06 July, 2010, 01:27:35 pm »

We have TF1 over there that's not too bad either...
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #20 on: 06 July, 2010, 01:38:15 pm »

("...yes TF1 is pretty bad but MTV is just better at it..." venture the goblin now)

the goblin liked everyone here, saying "...you are what you post where actually there is nothing stopping anybody from posting something really interesting then, only that there is this undercurrent across forumland out there of "oh well, since everyone else posts like a moron, I too, must post like a moron then", simply that's MTV's tactic here, as in "oh please do accept me, because I'm just another moron like the rest of you now"...", in fact, that's how, fashions become cliques that reject those who don't buy into them, "...and today folks, this "moron fashion" is predominant is it not..." mentioned the goblin seeing it for what it was, but he, for one, was not going to buy into it, he would post for himself and be damned for it

« Last Edit: 06 July, 2010, 01:40:39 pm by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #21 on: 06 July, 2010, 01:52:31 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #22 on: 06 July, 2010, 02:09:10 pm »

the goblin thanked the resident trolls, and did indeed appreciate their newly acquired mastery of the posted picture at this point, alas though, the written word would take a couple of more years yet it seems, and as for a coherent sentence, well take could take a lifetime even, "...not that I am trying to discourage you here or anything though..." mentioned the friendly and considerate goblin again

Report Spam   Logged
sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: sasori1122
Mood: Gay

The Puppet Master...is now pulling the strings

« Reply #23 on: 06 July, 2010, 02:19:55 pm »

OMG, Tyra Banks!
I approve...I think...
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Code: 1118-0310-8208
fleamailman

« Reply #24 on: 06 July, 2010, 02:24:27 pm »

("...I love this thread now, you human are persistent..." replied the goblin)

being anonymous the goblin wasn't sure if it was "social networking" as such, but he posted across dozens of forums daily, saying "...well, for me at least, facebook seems a writer's nightmare, something like "hi, my name is adolf, oh, and guess what, I hang out at walmats too, eat at mcdonalds where I do my internet, here's my photo, all my personal details, the films I like, my PSP3 games then, oh, and take at look at this, my heavy metal tattoo on my bum, and my signed poster of bing crosby himself, aren't I amazing, oh please do accept me as I have enough superficial paraphernalia, and whatever, for you to like me now"...", where perhaps the first thing a writer should actually be, is free from all that crap, just honest to himself each time..." simply the goblin was saying, that whenever he had grown close to someone on this internet, it had been solely on the merit of their words alone, for what else of them was really here now, they were, until they appeared in real life that is, just as anonymous as the goblin was, quite unable to prove anything then

Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #25 on: 06 July, 2010, 02:37:01 pm »

So basically, you are saying you came here because you heard good things about us, correct?
Report Spam   Logged
sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #26 on: 06 July, 2010, 03:05:01 pm »

It's an interesting game...trying to figure out exactly what he's saying...
Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman

« Reply #27 on: 06 July, 2010, 03:32:17 pm »

("...that is correct mortals, my expectations are high towards the quality on your posts..." replied the goblin honestly)

"...well, I am still looking for new sites now, the trouble is that most forum titles in the search box have so little to do with forum itself, so half the writer's sites are "anything but", for example I got banned from, whops can't remember its name, yesterday because my writing style was in total contradiction to the others there, who hadn't, by looks of things, actually written anything there at all, and yes, sometimes it narks me to be banned, because their might have been budding talent, but this time, as with about three other places this week, it actually felt so win/win, that one even felt relieved that they're beyond ones concern now, since I like helping out that is..." said the goblin, where elsewhere, he himself had simply moved the email contact link, of those forums he had passed up on, to his "to store" box, so basically it just boiled down to certain requirements here, being, reasonable post rate, a tolerant admin, and some "content", "...full marks on this site then..." mentioned the goblin, who had somehow wished that he could just type into the search box something like "lively, experimental, tolerant forum for old farts, please", but no, one had to wade through this wad of "dead losses and banns" to find even one site that hadn't seen the posts before, after all, all that ongoing editing still had to be done somewhere, "...so just think of it as ones "forum dating" experience then..." ventured the goblin at it with a sigh

Report Spam   Logged
sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #28 on: 06 July, 2010, 03:38:38 pm »

They banned you for your posting style?  That's dumb.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #29 on: 06 July, 2010, 03:39:41 pm »

I'm pretty sure that was a compliment....

Excellent....

Maybe we could both learn from each other in some ways....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: