Ultimate Paradise
16 April, 2024, 02:40:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

the goblin's last post thread then

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the goblin's last post thread then  (Read 2543 times)
fleamailman

I'm: goblin
Stand: goblin
Username: fleamailman
Mood: Happy

« Reply #60 on: 13 July, 2010, 12:16:31 pm »

repost from elsewhere

the goblin too, was musing over something about "the hijacking of ideology to create authoritarianism", in that he saw that when one compared nazism under hitler, and communism under stalin, that is, their both having universal welfare, youth movements, a state managed system, compulsory service, state created jobs, labor camps for undesirables and dissidents, etc., etc., etc., etc., it became clear that, although some ideological difference may still exist in the ideology alone, the actual results on the ground was a perfect match each time, "...so ether way, the path to authoritarianism seems paved in ideology then, so much so that fascism/communism/religion/fear and any other ideology too, are all usurped in their turn to create some authority here over those within its grasp..." mentioned the goblin, who somehow tried to have no ideology remaining anonymous throughout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSuWCIYi7T4&feature=related

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #61 on: 18 July, 2010, 12:07:10 am »

repost from elsewhere, the goblin on a woman's interest "last post" thread, paying his respects

the goblin just filled in a bit, knowing that he'd have to keep his voice down here, saying "....you see, on forumland you'll meet many strange and wonderful creatures, but none quite so terrifying perhaps as those raiders of the lost depart, yes, "housewives of the third age"...", the goblin quickly looked over his shoulder not really sure he'd been observed now but then continued "...one false move now, one miss placed word even, and they'll land wit a barrage of posts, where they'll simply show no mercy again...", in fact, the goblin had learned to show respect to them at every juncture, indeed they could be very persuasive and were always in the majority it seemed

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #62 on: 18 July, 2010, 12:08:56 am »

"...this folks, is what they don't want you to see about the oil spill then..." went the goblin unaware how long the youtube stream would link now, adding "...and, as they're using a very poisonous dispersant too, where most of the spill is simply underwater at this point, where no measurements of either air or water toxicity has been released since months back, and since those details are a closely guarded secret under a total media blackout anyway, the overall size of this, and danger to life and health too, has to be alarming by now, even if one only calculates the "flow by day" amount against the number of days until now where it was supposedly capped today...", in fact, the goblin thought that, since the leak was below the seabed itself, that capping the main leak might have worked as they rightly claim, agreed, but what about those other leak-sites now, for simply they wouldn't have made it a "no flyover zone" and suppress details in this way without having some substantial cause to do so, "...so what, and why are they hidden the truth from their own citizens now..." asked the goblin as if knowing the truth will out with the storms to come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X6YgBUmFDg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9eu3qwC1Rk&feature=related

Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #63 on: 18 July, 2010, 02:02:39 pm »

I find it funny that I haven't read a single post of Flea's...
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #64 on: 18 July, 2010, 02:35:18 pm »

the goblin thanked the human who had turned up just to write that was not reading the goblin's posts here, saying "...please feel free to "non read" this thread further since your "non reading" ability is amazing, honestly, to see such an incredible ESP then is an honor for me mortal MYAHAHAHAHAHA..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #65 on: 18 July, 2010, 03:16:33 pm »

repost from elsewhere, just sharing

Quote from: xxxxx
So... d'ya make the same post on each forum or do you tailor according to others' responses?

The world needs to know this stuff.

"...a bit of both xxxxx, yet it is a heavy workload though..." replied the goblin, continuing "...for example, if one knows that is dealing with posters from the other side of the atlantic pond, one needs to carefully convert everything into their "food stamps" to be understood there, whereas, if it's posters from the other side of the english channel, that's a different matter, as in that case one needs to convert everything into "flint arrowheads", if only because neither type of poster is really used to dealing in a proper currency like our Swiss franc..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #66 on: 19 July, 2010, 12:19:08 am »

the goblin was thinking about those men who buy women for their need, wondering which emotions must be going through their minds, guilt, release, fantasy, hate, self hate and hypocrisy, "...anyway, it's simply mad to think that one can be so cheap and walk away feeling much good about it afterwards..." ventured the goblin imagining how those types must divorce themselves from their actions by dismissing it as some lapse of their character, something like "the usual me" against "the urge in me", "...but alas that excuse mechanism is to be found in many parts of society where one goes against oneself..." mentioned the goblin, wondering if it explained split personalities then, or those personalities that seem to flip over from one extreme to the other like a facial expression on a clown here, jakal/hyde in action perhaps

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #67 on: 26 July, 2010, 07:25:19 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "Obama Surrendering Internet to Foreign Powers" thread

"...the goblin fears equally the US citizenship would not be in position to stand up for itself here, one need look no further that the how the real power had been taken from its people at this point by its own corporations, where politicians land great jobs after implementing policies detrimental to the health and safety of its citizens, and where environmental issues again for the sake of corporate america again, fly in face of the wishes of its people too..."  mentioned the goblin, who thought the UN as the wizard of OZ, yes, but who also knew full well, the little mr jo average has almost no say in american politics now, adding "...simply if america takes over its internet as you wish don't expect it to remain free of cost, for even now they are lobbying for just that, sorry I love america, and we know that the politicians control well the hearts and minds of its people here, ah but, we are not so naive as to not know who controls the hearts and minds of those politicians, no they might retire from politics then, but where to I wonder if not straight into the awaiting arms corporate america then..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #68 on: 28 July, 2010, 04:36:51 am »

repost from elsewhere

I've been away.  Have I missed anything of importance?

"...nothing really I suppose..." replied the goblin now, continuing "...that same old decline of the empire with america, as if it resembled something going cheap in some car boot sale with no buyers though, somehow it's seems that the belligerent mismanaged america under george bush, resulted in this bankrupt one under obama,  true or false then, it's just a blame game at this point, with neither side really thinking beyond their own re'election here...", if anything, it just looked like the powers that be had tampered with the dollar in ones pocket so much so that any new notes could simply read now "in we trust", where icy dicey is inflationary caused devaluation of currency, and where icy dicey seemed the sum total of all they could come up with in face to three trillion dollar debt now, with the one in ten dollars going to service that debt now, and one in ten unemployed too, in fact all else seemed trivial next to it, where "anything else"  but it, would be what they would like one look at now

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #69 on: 03 August, 2010, 12:28:48 am »

repost from elsewhere

Your book became a smashing success? would you like to have your lawn trampled, house watched round the clock and every word reported? Would you enjoy the constant attention? Even a forum such as this would be very frustrating--why? It is lonesome at the top.

that what little I have now is all that I need, where yes there is always room for envy of others and personal regret here..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...but if all my threads were to get 30000 hits each, thousands of readers, etc., it would flatter my ego for sure, yes, but it would also change absolutely nothing too, for I am going to my grave unknown, so why spoil it now..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #70 on: 03 August, 2010, 12:31:52 am »

repost from elsewhere

So what do you think of the Wikileaks mess?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100727/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_afghanistan_wikileaks

"...oh yes, it's just vietnam all over again isn't, where anyone who descents aloud, or reveals some non-classified information, on some un-winnable "no end in sight" war, a war that america can ill afford at this juncture, and one that the president himself has vowed to end too, that person is then labeled as unpatriotic to the cause of self-slaughter here..." mentioned the goblin knowing that rather than winding down this war after eight years now, america's abysmal economic climate at this point if anything is more likely to plunge it right back into another, saying "...historically whenever an economy collapses it goes to war, either in order to distract its citizens, or to restart that economy again, or just to cover up its own tracks here, so tell me why should this be any different now, and how treacherous this truth must seem to those who wish to keep us unaware of the obvious here, simply the whole system is sinking then..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #71 on: 14 August, 2010, 12:57:10 pm »

repost from elsewhere, why the goblin wants "out of afghanistan"

"...history goes against hope here, for doesn't afghanistan just fight itself whenever it isn't fighting its occupiers now..." mentioned the goblin looking over a rather extensive list to date, adding "...so if we don't leave in obama's term, then we'll fight iran in the next when the right wing gets voted in after him, where america, clearly as top dog here, can win any war it likes only to forget that it can ill afford the peace afterwards..."

Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #72 on: 14 August, 2010, 05:05:05 pm »

Seriously, who are you?!
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #73 on: 14 August, 2010, 05:25:52 pm »

Seriously, who are you?!

("...does it matter, and how could I prove it to you anyway..." replied the goblin, adding "...besides, thought you're weren't reading these posts now..", simply the goblin was a livewriter across forumland, where people's replies fed him, and where not he simply posted for himself then)

repost from elsewhere

you are a human, flesh and blood and bone, like the rest of us

"...wrong mortals, the goblin is just a persona, that is, on the Internet there is no "flesh and blood and bones", or "gender", "day", 'time", "place" or "age" for that matter, it is all just "what you read" and "what you write", there is no more a human here than if you were to look at a book and saying "you are flesh and blood and bone my dear book", though the source of what you see is human, yes, but what you read here isn't any more human than books, films, music, paintings and the like are, simply they are, like this text you're reading now, "representations" here, miss that point and you will not see what you are seeing for what it is..." ventured the goblin again, building up to that line he had thought often enough, saying "...welcome to the masked ball of the Internet, any representation you choose is OK then because none are true, even the best writer in the world couldn't possibly write himself as he truly is then, because written words only represent, don't they mortals..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #74 on: 15 August, 2010, 02:39:55 pm »

repost from elsewhere, delete if unsuitable for this site

only out of curiosity the goblin had spent his morning seeing just how easy it was to know from the Internet how to make cristal methamphetamine(speed) from the chemist, methane gas(for painless suicides) from mixing household cleaners, and lastly what Osama Bin Laden was actually saying in those released types, none of which seems at all difficult to ascertain here, so the goblin simply concluded "...the trouble with the Internet of today is that, unlike the government and those authorities who have vetted ones knowledge to date, this Internet now gives one complete freedom to know whatever one wants to know, but with that, it also gives one a heavy responsibility when one does in fact learn something, since one can't simply unknow it afterwards..."

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: