Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:23:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

the goblin's last post thread then

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the goblin's last post thread then  (Read 2391 times)
fleamailman

I'm: goblin
Stand: goblin
Username: fleamailman
Mood: Happy

« Reply #90 on: 21 September, 2010, 02:11:08 am »

"...so goblin, what do you know about "herod the great" then...", the witchdoctor was smiling again, a sign the goblin always recognized as something more than a simple question then, but replied anyway, saying "...wasn't he the one that threw in his lot with the romans, murdered his way into outright control of judea, galilee and samaria, before bumping off his wife and children, and yet still building great places like the second temple of jerusalem and the fort of masada now...", whereupon the witchdoctor's smile grew larger still, asking again "...well, then goblin if one were to equate rome as america and the jews to be those same jews still, then who becomes herod the great of our age..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oeB3QhX2RI&feature=related

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #91 on: 21 September, 2010, 02:12:29 am »

repost from elsewhere

"...can anyone tell me why history, placed under the same circumstances again, shouldn't just repeat itself once more..." asked the goblin, continuing "...so your paper-money at this point, is losing value at an unprecedented pace, where a silent rush into gold is happening around you, albeit that it is underplayed or unreported in the media, summed up in those three words "rothschild owns reuters" again, even if the rest of the medias wasn't actually owned by the same small fraction of the super-rich already, simply they dictate your news don't they, ah but do they also dictate your thoughts here I wonder, hope not, but anyway the new "surrender of bullion act" will hit hard and unexpectedly, and why do I know this, well because of the uncanny silence around something before it hits...", in fact, the goblin was just joining the dots here, in that, a sub section in the first world war's "trading with the enemy" act, passed back in 1917, gave the president the right to regulate any bullion or currency transactions by americans as he saw fit, backed up by 10,000 dollar fine and ten years prison for anyone not pulling his lines then, so truman, even without war conditions, just enacted these powers on his first day of office in 1933 proposing to the house of representatives the ra 1491 bill which was duly passed into the "emergency banking act" better known as the "surrender of bullion" act, so the goblin just concluded from that, saying "...the media is rarely where the news is, they simply play "catch up" and "funny coincidence isn't it " with you each time, while leading one up the garden path of their own distractions..."

« Last Edit: 21 September, 2010, 02:18:56 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #92 on: 21 September, 2010, 02:40:25 am »

repost from elsewhere

I liked this one, good advise to follow. Thanks for sharing.

"...well I got banned for posting it, where even if I were to get banned many times over now, I wouldn't change one word of it until I myself knew to myself what needed changing here..." mentioned the goblin who knew too, that livewriting made one very opinionated but perhaps that was the whole point of livewriting then, for simply one knew, what one knows, for having been there so many times before, saying "...yes, you're good even now, but by the time you have reached the 100th page on this thread you'll be someone else again, promise, adding "...and I could be like any one of those sheep out there, surrendering this battle to them at any moment too, but my "journey to self" would be dead by it and no, I wouldn't have conquered forumland at all, oh no, let's be honest here, it would have been forumland that had conquered me, for what are the majority of posts you see across forumland, need I say more..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #93 on: 24 September, 2010, 03:28:44 pm »

"...so you see it for what it is now, first everyone hoards gold in an economic crisis, then the bubble busts, the fed then tightens the money supply to make sure that gold's value is very low, and everyone floods out of gold, the gold is bought back cheaply, and finally the government does the "bank enabling" act to make sure that any remaining gold is returned to whence it came so to speak, and the sting is almost complete..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...ah, but all this needs war to cover those tracks afterwards, so the war with iran seems probable, though any war will do now..."

« Last Edit: 24 September, 2010, 04:49:08 pm by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #94 on: 29 September, 2010, 03:58:08 am »

Over six million members of facebook like your page. That must take a great deal of time to invite so many members to the page ... or, being a computer nerd, do you send out electronic invitations that take up none of your time?

"...no, honestly I haven't done even one post to facebook, it's death to me and I hate it with a passion, only my children put me up to it, so I opened an account but that is all it will ever remain there..." replied the goblin knowing that it didn't matter anyway, continuing "...no, I want to live this persona, while medusa wants set her authors in published stone perhaps, but why sell oneself to her for those trappings and trinkets when one can conquer forumland instead..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #95 on: 04 October, 2010, 04:21:07 pm »

repost from elsewhere

But isn't life like a big masquerade party? Or is it more like the Matrix?

"...perhaps it's a bit of both then, part matrix part masquerade here..." smiled the goblin, explaining "...ah, but no independence ever, for one still depends on dailylife doesn't one, but between that secrecy within one and ones deception without, one can perfect a mask between them both, where simply if one neither knows what's going on around one, nor is able to hide it if one does know, then any mask is pointless, as one just becomes an ignorant sheep on the one hand, or an open book on the other, for the whole point of the mask is to mask something by it..."

Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #96 on: 04 October, 2010, 06:53:49 pm »

I appreciate this topic.
Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman

« Reply #97 on: 05 October, 2010, 04:04:56 am »

I appreciate this topic.

"...and I  appreciate my being allowed to post on here..." replied the goblin sincerely, adding "...isn't it funny how one changes then, it's like a journey perhaps, where ones see that one is advancing but doesn't quite know where it leads to..."

« Last Edit: 05 October, 2010, 09:28:55 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #98 on: 08 October, 2010, 05:27:49 am »

repost from elsewhere, a writer's forums "last post" thread

I make it a point never to read your posts

“...well now, I wonder if that's some “creed of troll” here...” mused the goblin on seeing the above line, continuing “...and I suppose too, I'd better post something back at least to show some “troll solidarity” now...”, but, being anonymous, the goblin never really cared for being read, lying because a high hitcount flattered his ego so much, not that that actually advanced him ever, saying “...no, it's a writer who cares about being read, whereas a livewriter cares more about having a reply ready...”

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #99 on: 11 October, 2010, 04:58:36 am »

Rome wasn't built in a day...

"...rome fell in a year, and from within too, simply the western empire didn't really matter and it was not missed much either..." mentioned the goblin now, adding "...and america too, worries me now, as if a hand appeared out of thin air and was now writing the words mene, mene, tekel u-pharsin upon the wall's surface..."

« Last Edit: 11 October, 2010, 05:01:34 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #100 on: 16 October, 2010, 04:23:19 am »

quite unsurprisingly, the livewriters mostly get banned from writer's sites much like heretics would be burned, they seen an affront to the established book writing techniques, "...well maybe we are too, I mean you've seen both the posts and the hitcount to them, so why can't they, with all their fancy credentials that is, ever match these livewriter's threads themselves, I mean why is it our threads that everyone turns up on, for do they ever illustrate their posts, use third person in their post, repost in a air/edit/backup context, in short do they livewrite at all I wonder, and dare they claim that their posts have anything to show for it, no oh no, all their effort is channeled into their books again, while their posts are lift like some cinderella to their published stuff..." laughed the goblin smiling further, saying "...ah, you see the truth is that all this might look haphazard to you here, but no, I never let my guard down now, not even in a PM that is, for to write in posts means exactly that then, simply "one is book" here where they are books elsewhere now..."

« Last Edit: 16 October, 2010, 04:25:45 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #101 on: 16 October, 2010, 04:29:30 am »

("...just delete this, if this is too controversial for this forum then..." suggested the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzHcqcXo_NA&feature=player_embedded

"...well I don't think that I could have gone though my youth without doing it, and imagine the number of children going through puberty burdened with all that sexual christan hangup stuff there, no, I am not gay either, but if that really is the stiff interpretation of god's love according to dogma, then they don't know god for the trappings of their organized religious dictates in my view..." mentioned the goblin, who actually knew what they feared most, that god was actually within without any of their preconditions here, whereas organized religion just tried to find preconditions and hurdles to keep it's flock tethered into perpetuating itself, and it was the same for all those "only way" religions too, saying "...look, one is alone in this, and there isn't any "only way", there is only the way within now....", and with that the goblin knew just how much the romans must have hated the gnostics then, heretics to a man, refusing to belong to any organized religion, for sparta was defended without walls

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #102 on: 17 October, 2010, 03:30:36 am »

repost from elsewhere, another "last post" thread

does this thread have an expiration date?

"...well yes I suppose, because in all probability at some point one dies..." replied the goblin, adding "...though till then it's optional whereas afterwards it's doubtful, though sadly, most forums too, fold before their random threads do, I mean none of those bbs forums are around now, but people still play "last post" in some defiance to dailylife perhaps, or just greed then..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #103 on: 23 October, 2010, 12:44:23 pm »

repost from elsewhere

through the daytime, instead of using flints for sparks, the goblin just bashed little sugared black coffees against his brain to write, saying "....well it probably shows too, but I swap all this for large mugs of tea in the evening, just that I need more liquid for the same amount of caffeine then, so it's stimulants rather than sedatives that work for me then, just I can't write till my mind is on fire it seems..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #104 on: 23 October, 2010, 12:47:09 pm »

repost from elsewhere

Are run on sentences a necessary part of "livewriting"?

"...no, the only requirement of a livewriter is reposting posts as in polishing them, aka air/edit/backup perhaps, where the third person, the run on sentence, and the matching pictures are just long thoughtout indulgences on my part..." replied the goblin, who used the run on sentence not only to infuriate grammar nazis on writer's forums, and also as something to hide himself behind, explaining "...not much point in me being anonymous if ones writing traits then reveal the creature behind them..."

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: