Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:21:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

the goblin's last post thread then

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the goblin's last post thread then  (Read 2388 times)
fleamailman

I'm: goblin
Stand: goblin
Username: fleamailman
Mood: Happy

« Reply #105 on: 31 October, 2010, 05:36:54 am »

repost from elsewhere, goblin's b side hen playing "swot of bot" with critics

The style is enervating. I don't like anyone who makes me walk a mile for a drink of water; it's inconsiderate of the reader.

"...wrong, one posts for oneself always, selfish I know, but selfless cannot be sustained in the run long, and one just becomes invisible to oneself that way..." replied the goblin, adding "...you see, readers ruin the writer in their expectations, for if I were to write as you suggest, you would be bored, more by those met expectations again than by anything that I might post contentwise...", and then the goblin had to ask "...yes, well I suppose I could lower the writing style and content somewhat, so which poster's level are we talking about here, down to xxxxx's or right down to xxxxx's posts then..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #106 on: 31 October, 2010, 05:39:51 am »

repost from elsewhere

Would the goblin like his own Forumland here ? This means that the goblin will create new threads depending on the subject and let the other members the choice to comment or not and go slower with the attachements.

"...ah no, forumland is an abstract term meaning the sum total of all the forums across the internet, whereas I am happy here liking this simplicity of posting to those "last post" threads whose mods and admins allow it..." replied the goblin now, adding "...for example, I trust you, so you, or anyone for that matter, can post here if and when you wish to, you can delete anything of mine that you don't like, call me when I sleep, and lock the thread when you've had enough booting me, nothing complicated then...", no, the goblin wrote that other post before for someone who wanted to become a writer proper, whereas livewriting is more like graffiti where none of those props are actually needed, one just posts and is known by ones posts alone

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #107 on: 10 November, 2010, 03:14:13 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "What is wrong with the American army?" thread

the goblin showed, saying "...let me guess your thinking then, the army is in control of the situation here, it is answerable to the government, and government is duly elected by the people, thus democracy as we know it then, where the goal of democracy has been its propagation worldwide, in other words "america stands for democracy" then...", well at least that was what it was meant to be, continuing "...but no, amarica actually stands on finance, where financial influence is the key to understanding its foreign and domestic policy now, where democracy is commendable, permissible, and tolerated only until it elects something that is against the wishes of the builderberg, or whatever one chooses to call that vested interest that lurks behind those western democracies then...", in fact, orchestrated economic collapse was on the cards now, where the unanswerable fed now prints money to crash level, and where war would serve and a distractive scapegoat here, so that the big banks can buyout by the little ones, in fact one wonders if there is any reason why these workings, motivations, and results should differ in any way from the great stock market crash 1929, save in scale perhaps, oh and in subtlety of their remaining in the shadows once more

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M9zDNHPH0k[/spoiler]

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdeoktnv8ko[/spoiler]

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #108 on: 20 November, 2010, 01:56:33 pm »

repost from elsewhere

You worry you are corrupting me? How so? I agree, a Livewriter does seem similar to a graffiti artist in terms of their ideals, approach and execution. And why not introduce the others? I don't think assumption and exclusion would be consistent with the inclusive, open-minded attitude that seems core to Livewriting.

"...well, the determining factor to a livewriter is probably that trait of storing posts now..." replied the goblin, adding "...so now kobold, do you store your posts I wonder, do you suddenly feel that something you have replied is worth keeping and could be polished, perhaps that slippery slope starts from there then, or perhaps it might just be that you suddenly want to practice writing in third person for your book, and might want to add a picture each time to practice illustrating, perhaps you might want to land on a forum and within the space of a week hold the fastest growing thread there, you could speak to JATS on nonewbs forum, or the foolish on her laughinggrounds forum, there are others livewriters, one of the best was spirit but she has gone quiet since way back...", and with that the goblin was checking length, visualizing it for the picture, and stocking it for polishing later, smiling "...red or blue posting pill then kobold..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #109 on: 15 December, 2010, 09:16:02 am »

repost form elsewhere

"...not that I like or dislike sarah palin now..." started the goblin in a matter of fact gesture now, continuing "...and yet, ones expectations are clearly met by her, and I seem to remember too, that what actually sold the "sun" newspaper most in the UK market was its page 3 **** female picture, because it was stimulating and yet didn't really tax the mind with any undue consideration here, simply it was suggestive yes, but again without substance, more rebellious in a safe sort of way then, it held up that this is what makes me one of the boys mystique that sarah palin too seems to offer her followers now, where the fundamental difference here has to be that she is not **** yet..."

« Last Edit: 16 December, 2010, 12:28:54 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #110 on: 15 December, 2010, 04:03:15 pm »

Is the goblin from the UK?
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #111 on: 15 December, 2010, 05:34:57 pm »

Don't you just love opening a paper in public when there's two nipples right there in the middle of the page.... Stupid page 3....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #112 on: 16 December, 2010, 03:02:19 am »

I still find this unusual. Like something out of The Twilight Zone
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
fleamailman

« Reply #113 on: 16 December, 2010, 04:14:16 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "homelessness in america" thread

"...america is basically bust..." smiled the goblin again, explaining "...for who reading this post at this point actually believes their given figures anymore, where the fed atones to no one and follows some sly path called icy dicey to devalue an insurmountable debt, where any resulting insecurity only gives "those in power" yet more power still, for remember it is not what the government wants today, oh no, it's what the builderberg wants now, for every politician knows full well about unemployment and homelessness then, as they simply ask themselves "who brought me into power and where is my employment and home after this term in office ends", simply the paymasters rest in the shadow, while the voters delude themselves that "left or right" actually changes the overall agenda here, but does it, prepare for war please, war is profitable, odd that sheep would need a scapegoat now..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #114 on: 16 December, 2010, 04:21:34 am »

Is it mandatory that your friends agree with you? Sometimes by being exposed to a different viewpoint, one can see another side to an issue.

the goblin only wanted people to agree with him when he was wrong, such was his weakness, otherwise he was wanting them to try and prove him wrong feeling his argument was sound enough, saying "...btw, I bought a sony ebook reader yesterday on the cheap, tactile, with mp3 player too, and 20hours battery life...", not that that the goblin had any time to read books, but for jotting down ideas in an instant it was just perfect, so as a notebook then, saying "...um, could you please agree with me that I did the right thing then..."

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hkuKy0mioY[/spoiler]

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #115 on: 29 December, 2010, 01:00:02 pm »

repost from elsewhere, the subject of livewriting and where to livewrite

One interesting point raised was the issue of where one chooses to bomb their livewriting threads...

the goblin laughed, saying "...simply, since one doesn't know which forum will be receptive, nor who is on it, I dare confess that I try my luck anywhere, not really caring what the forum is about MYAHAHAHA, something like goblin v grannies, mummies, goths, punks, trolls, country folk, religious nutters, atheists, australians, writers, youths, gamers, the list goes on and on to date, and amazingly where one would think things would work out, all goes wrong, and conversely places where one has no expectations at all, one is accepted almost straight off...", but the goblin loved the test of just "turning up" somewhere, and the elation of reaching that winthroughpoint there, saying "...in the end the forum is its namesake, meaning not what the forum is about, more which creatures are actually on it, which counts for me..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

« Reply #116 on: 12 January, 2011, 07:45:48 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "What is wrong with the American army?" thread

the goblin showed, saying "...let me guess your thinking then, the army is in control of the situation here, it is answerable to the government, and government is duly elected by the people, thus democracy as we know it then, where the goal of democracy has been its propagation worldwide, in other words "america stands for democracy" then...", well at least that was what it was meant to be, continuing "...but no, amarica actually stands on finance, where financial influence is the key to understanding its foreign and domestic policy now, where democracy is commendable, permissible, and tolerated only until it elects something that is against the wishes of the builderberg, or whatever one chooses to call that vested interest that lurks behind those western democracies then...", in fact, orchestrated economic collapse was on the cards now, where the unanswerable fed now prints money to crash level, and where war would serve and a distractive scapegoat here, so that the big banks can buyout by the little ones, in fact one wonders if there is any reason why these workings, motivations, and results should differ from the great stock market crash 1929, save in scale perhaps, oh and in subtlety of remaining in the shadows once more

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: