Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 06:29:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gothic Lolitas are the best

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gothic Lolitas are the best  (Read 2975 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #15 on: 06 July, 2010, 04:19:13 pm »

Well I don't see Bizzle as a normal human and so I thought maybe he doesn't reproduce with normal humans.... Maybe there's some female version of whatever Bizzle is....

I've not decided if he's more evolved or just a mutation but both would be pretty awesome....
Bizzle is like Khezu
Khezu is a species of wyvern that live in the cold dampness of caves. Their sickly white flesh is very moist, which keeps the creature's skin from drying. Living in dark caves, the Khezu's eyes have regressed greatly, though it is made up for with their superb sense of smell. A layer of fat helps to keep them warm and prolong their time without eating, as there is not much in the way of wildlife roaming in the Khezu's choice habitat.

Khezus are hermaphrodites, meaning an individual is both male and female. To reproduce they paralyze a creature and inject their young (Khezu whelps). The Whelps grow inside their victim until it dies or they are strong enough to leave.

Yeah that pretty much sums up how I think of Bizzle.... 'Sept he looks like a human male....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: