Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 03:16:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Cutest Chun-li ever

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cutest Chun-li ever  (Read 1321 times)
Maniac234678
« Reply #15 on: 13 July, 2010, 04:36:43 pm »

hawt futas make it all better
Report Spam   Logged
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #16 on: 13 July, 2010, 04:39:31 pm »

anime iz colliding with reil lyfe
YAY!

This can only be a good thing....
but what about teh tentacles, and the **** which is just sex you didn't know you wanted, and the crazy **** aspects which happen in the first episode, and the giant robots, and the losers who have half a dozen girls wanting to ride their dicks, and the-
Yeah that stuff is pretty good.... But what about the fact that my dick would be censored all the time? I'd be speaking a langauge I don't understand.... What if it's a battle manga? I don't wanna fight ****.... I don't wanna be a butt monkey either.... I guess I could put up with it if it was a harem anime and I was the main character....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #17 on: 13 July, 2010, 04:43:26 pm »

YAY!

but what about teh tentacles, and the **** which is just sex you didn't know you wanted, and the crazy **** aspects which happen in the first episode, and the giant robots, and the losers who have half a dozen girls wanting to ride their dicks, and the-
Yeah that stuff is pretty good.... But what about the fact that my dick would be censored all the time? I'd be speaking a langauge I don't understand.... What if it's a battle manga? I don't wanna fight ****.... I don't wanna be a butt monkey either.... I guess I could put up with it if it was a harem anime and I was the main character....
But you'd still be getting the crap beaten out of you on a daily basis just by being around to get into perverted situations. Your so called friends will wanna beat you up because you're big pimping and all them lot are haters, and don't even think about actually choosing someone to be with, cause then all your other harem will leave your ass.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #18 on: 13 July, 2010, 04:48:25 pm »

YAY!

But you'd still be getting the crap beaten out of you on a daily basis just by being around to get into perverted situations. Your so called friends will wanna beat you up because you're big pimping and all them lot are haters, and don't even think about actually choosing someone to be with, cause then all your other harem will leave your ass.
Oh **** yeah.... I forgot about all that.... Hmmm.... Even if I had a girl to end up with she'd probably be Tsundere.... Maybe even Yandere.... Maybe I should be in a Shojo type setting.... I could pull off being bishie and then I'd get beaten up less....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #19 on: 13 July, 2010, 04:50:57 pm »

YAY!

Oh **** yeah.... I forgot about all that.... Hmmm.... Even if I had a girl to end up with she'd probably be Tsundere.... Maybe even Yandere.... Maybe I should be in a Shojo type setting.... I could pull off being bishie and then I'd get beaten up less....
With a yandere you're likely to get stabbed within a few years, and you'll get quite a lot of abuse from a tsundere, dude. mayb ur imouto would be a better choice.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy

Yare yare daze

« Reply #20 on: 13 July, 2010, 04:51:32 pm »

YAY!

Unless you got stuck in yaoi.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #21 on: 13 July, 2010, 04:52:45 pm »

YAY!

Then he'd probably be the receiver.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #22 on: 13 July, 2010, 04:56:21 pm »

YAY!

Exactly.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #23 on: 13 July, 2010, 04:56:56 pm »

YAY!

With a yandere you're likely to get stabbed within a few years, and you'll get quite a lot of abuse from a tsundere, dude. mayb ur imouto would be a better choice.
But that's just wierd.... I guess I could go with the Shrinking Violet.... I always love those....

Oh god no!
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Maniac234678
« Reply #24 on: 13 July, 2010, 04:57:56 pm »

imouto fucker
Report Spam   Logged
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #25 on: 13 July, 2010, 04:59:22 pm »

imouto's r betr
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #26 on: 13 July, 2010, 04:59:36 pm »

*ukemis, adapting to the mind ****, recovering quickly enough to be able to counter with this:

Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #27 on: 13 July, 2010, 05:00:37 pm »

Try to get into the Nasuverse. Highest chance of having your imouto want you.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #28 on: 13 July, 2010, 05:00:58 pm »

incest is the best put your sister to the test
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #29 on: 13 July, 2010, 05:01:09 pm »

*ukemis, adapting to the mind ****, recovering quickly enough to be able to counter with this:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii286/Spring524Loaded/9f6b2e21c54fefcc200a635cb941d47f.jpg
ah dun get it
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: