Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:22:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

WHO DAT HIDDEN USER

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHO DAT HIDDEN USER  (Read 2482 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #75 on: 07 December, 2011, 08:37:53 am »

Hmmm.... Let's stop and think about how wrong a person can be....

Is there a point where someone can be so wrong that there is no wrong more wrong than that? If there is then what would that be? would it be the exact opposite? Or something completely unrelated? I mean just how wrong is wrong? If you were to be completely wrong then if you were to state the complete opposite of that then you'd have to be completely right.... Right?

If Spring is wrong then the right answer would be that Jawo is so detached from this board he couldn't care about it at all.... And that he'd not want to bring his problems here.... Also he'd bare no ill will to Spring at all.... Now I know none of this is true so perhaps Jawo has a different idea of how wrong someone can be.... Is it the latter? The unrelated? Maybe so.... While Spring’s answer holds some truth the fact is it may not be his motivation to post.... In a way it's unrelated.... It's like a right within wrong.... But the right is not fully a part of the wrong.... Thus on it own could be considered wrong.... Though because it has origins in truth can it be the most wrong answer? I don't feel it can....

Perhaps I should try myself to come up with wrong answers in hope I get the most wrong answer here.... Perhaps by doing so I will reach the truth.... The right as it were.... Though truth and right and not at all the same.... Never the less if I don't try then there is no fun and without fun there is no reason to post....

To be truly unrelated it would have to ignore all fact and pull ideas from nonsense.... Let's try....

Jawo's really need to reply was that if he did not defend himself then he would disappoint his older and much more violent brother Jewo.... If he didn't reply to Spring he would have to bear another one of Jewo's "lessons" on toughening up.... A harsh fate indeed....And something his mother Jowo hates seeing.... Thus tearing the family apart.... Jawo couldn't let that happen so he had to do it even if it cost him the peace of the board....

So how about that for a wrong answer.... Not bad at all huh?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: