Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 01:55:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Anyone looked at OneManga today?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone looked at OneManga today?  (Read 2294 times)
Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tripping balls

Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness

« Reply #60 on: 24 July, 2010, 04:41:11 pm »

Woot!
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #61 on: 24 July, 2010, 04:59:20 pm »

Adol you can have the doujinshi I've collected over the years as well as my own homemade stuff....
Do these doujinshi contain naked females?

Yes.... Although it does have that Yotsuba one in it....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tripping balls

Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness

« Reply #62 on: 24 July, 2010, 05:16:21 pm »

Permisson to kill with fire?
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #63 on: 24 July, 2010, 05:20:20 pm »

Permisson to kill with fire?

Yes.... Please....

I'd do it but I don't even wanna get near it....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #64 on: 24 July, 2010, 05:41:21 pm »

Adol you can have the doujinshi I've collected over the years as well as my own homemade stuff....

...*several blinks*...Why did you collect that one, exactly?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #65 on: 24 July, 2010, 05:47:10 pm »

I don't even know.... I think I hate myself.... Or maybe I'm just the second worst person ever.... The first being the guy who made it....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #66 on: 24 July, 2010, 05:50:08 pm »

I don't even know.... I think I hate myself.... Or maybe I'm just the second worst person ever.... The first being the guy who made it....
Y'know, recently, besides the pregnancy ****, it doesn't disgust me as much. I've become more corrupted than I had first thought. Perhaps I could be...Eviler than thou...
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #67 on: 24 July, 2010, 05:54:32 pm »

Y'know, recently, besides the pregnancy ****, it doesn't disgust me as much. I've become more corrupted than I had first thought. Perhaps I could be...Eviler than thou...
Maybe so but wait until I've draw my own and have it be just as **** up.... Then I'll be on top....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #68 on: 24 July, 2010, 05:58:38 pm »

Maybe so but wait until I've draw my own and have it be just as **** up.... Then I'll be on top....
To be more **** up than me you'd have to go beyond the impossible. I'm talking toddlercon, becoming an active member of the furry fandom,  and even liking Seltzer And Friedberg movies. Can you do that, Hopper? CAN YOU?!?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #69 on: 24 July, 2010, 06:07:04 pm »

To be more **** up than me you'd have to go beyond the impossible. I'm talking toddlercon, becoming an active member of the furry fandom,  and even liking Seltzer And Friedberg movies. Can you do that, Hopper? CAN YOU?!?
No.... I could do any of those things and even more.... But furries.... I JUST CAN DO THAT!

To be honest I've always wanted to make the most **** up mind **** thing ever.... So much so that you can't forget it.... I also want it not to be something you just watch or read but something that you have to be a part of.... Like a game.... A game where you have to do the worst things and have them be done to you.... That's my true dream....

I suppose to do this I'd have to do the one thing that sickens me more than anything.... Include some sort of furry ****.... Even thinking it hurts my soul....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #70 on: 24 July, 2010, 06:09:11 pm »

No.... I could do any of those things and even more.... But furries.... I JUST CAN DO THAT!

To be honest I've always wanted to make the most **** up mind **** thing ever.... So much so that you can't forget it.... I also want it not to be something you just watch or read but something that you have to be a part of.... Like a game.... A game where you have to do the worst things and have them be done to you.... That's my true dream....

I suppose to do this I'd have to do the one thing that sickens me more than anything.... Include some sort of furry ****.... Even thinking it hurts my soul....
*leans in close to your ear* Then you are not yet ready, Hopper. *walks off*
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #71 on: 24 July, 2010, 06:14:32 pm »

But are you?

We all have limits....

*pulls out halberd*

I wonder what yours are....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #72 on: 24 July, 2010, 06:18:44 pm »

But are you?

We all have limits....

*pulls out halberd*

*stops in my tracks, still facing away from you* I once had limits. Until I read that doujin. My sense of morality was challenged, to think such a sick individual could draw that for shits and giggles makes me sick. But I am free, and there is worse out there. For a sick bastard, the possibilities are endless.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #73 on: 24 July, 2010, 06:33:25 pm »

But are you?

We all have limits....

*pulls out halberd*

*stops in my tracks, still facing away from you* I once had limits. Until I read that doujin. My sense of morality was challenged, to think such a sick individual could draw that for shits and giggles makes me sick. But I am free, and there is worse out there. For a sick bastard, the possibilities are endless.
And here we are looking down that same path as that sick bastard.... And we dare to walk it....

I saw it too you know.... It changed alot things within me too.... And yet I still have that one shred of humanity left.... It's the one thing that seperates me from the animals.... Literally.... I don't plan on getting rid of it.... But I won't let it stop me....

If you walk down that path.... Then I will walk by your side....

*reaches out to SA2*

What do you say?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #74 on: 24 July, 2010, 06:35:36 pm »

But are you?

We all have limits....

*pulls out halberd*

And here we are looking down that same path as that sick bastard.... And we dare to walk it....

I saw it too you know.... It changed alot things within me too.... And yet I still have that one shred of humanity left.... It's the one thing that seperates me from the animals.... Literally.... I don't plan on getting rid of it.... But I won't let it stop me....

If you walk down that path.... Then I will walk by your side....

*reaches out to SA2*

What do you say?
No! *dramatic push* This is something I must do alone...*continues walking*
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: